Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: axonlabs Synapse Terra-M..Thoughts on this company?  (Read 3690 times)
jjwhitehead (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:05:18 PM

Hi everyone. Just missed the Neptune preorder by one day. Sad Relatively new to Bitcoin. I was doing some searching this afternoon(in my efforts to find a miner equal to the KNC Neptune Roll Eyes) and came across this site?
http://www.axonlabs.net/?l=products.terram
Has anyone heard of them?
Legit or scam?
Any replies would be appreciated.New to this website.Sorry for my noobness  Grin
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miner4coin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:58:41 PM

haven't heard of them... as well as there is not much about them on the web... also they claim due to high call volume they took of the phone number, as well as the order processing is not enabled and can only be manual at this time. Don't risk... just wait and see as more news/reviews emerge.

good luck
jjwhitehead (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:06:05 PM

Thanks for the reply.
Yes i'm gonna keep an eye on this one.If they turn out to be legit it would be great. Promising hardware and price.
jjwhitehead (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:32:07 PM

Just got a reply from them on a manual order..

"Dear --
Thank you for your interest in our products.

Pre-orders are processed manually while we are performing the final steps of the automated payment system on the website. Although understandably less convenient than a direct order on the website, we thank you for taking the time and effort to contact us to proceed with a manual order. Be assured that your effort will be rewarded. Manual orders will be placed in the first shipping batch so you can receive your unit among the first to be delivered.

To complete the order manually, we will need the following details;

Full name and address (including street number and name, zip code and country) for shipping. The e-mail address you would like to use for your account with us, and payment method (Bitcoins, or Wired Bank Transfer).

I took the liberty of creating a Bitcoin payment address in advance for your order to speed up the process and guarantee you an advanced place in the shipping queue. The prices are adjusted to the actual BTC market price. Would you chose to proceed through Bitcoin payment, you can go ahead and make payment using the following details;

Bitcoin payment address: 1D5rmjt44KdzZsuEAV6KBudyv9LURfTJpY
Synapse Terra-1 (3TH/s, 1 Blade): $ 9999.99 USD
International Flat Rate Shipping: $ 75.00 USD
Total (includes sales taxes): $ 10074.99 USD
Bitcoin market value: 741 USD/BTC  (Mt.Gox)
Total to be sent: 13.3964777 BTC

Once proceeded, it is important for you to contact us to provide the shipping information so we can put them on file as we confirm your payment.

If you wish to proceed through wired bank transfer, please advise us as you provide your shipping details. We will provide you with the transfer information to complete your payment. Bank transfer payments require up to 7 business days to confirm, depending on your bank’s policies and the origin country.

Again, thank you for your interest.
Looking forward to do business with you.

Kind regards
C. Desjardins, Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Axon Labs, Markham
Ontario, Canada

www.axonlabs.net
"
RCgator

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:10:01 AM

I'm an expert electronic engineer who mines in the same pool, when I found out who it was and contacted them directly I spoke to the lead developer in depth about the units precariously airing on the side of  pessimism. I annoyed them thoroughly hoping to either get insider information or to debunk there there claims. Tho they have NDA agreements across the board I was able to pry out enough information about the product to confirm there claims and will be investing into one myself.... But due to experience with the KnC units pre-ordering is necessary to stay with the curve of ever increasing difficulty.
vkolb

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:57:36 PM

I shall be the first one then to call them out as scam. I was so lucky to be on the site when it was just uploaded and incomplete, so I started researching.

• The domain was bought through godaddy marketplace and is old so it doesn't look like they are scam -> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://axonlabs.net
  • They have news posts from dates when the site didn't even exist yet.
  • They changed the delivery date from march to january after the website being up for 2 days (Oh no pre-orders coming in ? Date too far in the future ? )
  • They have been "Experiencing a high volume of pre-orders and requests" since the first second the website went online.

I've had a phone conversation with some Mr. Abi Para, Co-Founder of G1 Labs in Markham - Toronto, Canada. Who swears he doesn't know anything about any axon labs division.

Email reply from them asking for company registration and full address, which was missing on the site when it went up:

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I do not have the company registration information at hand at the moment. Though, the company is registered as:  G1 Labs Corp., Toronto Corporation., Axon Labs Division (Markham (Toronto), Canada).

So yeah, keep your hands off them, axonlabs is definitely a scam.
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:43:54 PM

There is so many doubts about this company so you better to avoid them, jjwhitehead.
sanby

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:34:21 PM

they accepting escrow payment since today i don't think it fraud
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 05:37:37 PM

Scam, beware of puppet accounts

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:40:32 PM

I'm an expert electronic engineer who mines in the same pool, when I found out who it was and contacted them directly I spoke to the lead developer in depth about the units precariously airing on the side of  pessimism. I annoyed them thoroughly hoping to either get insider information or to debunk there there claims. Tho they have NDA agreements across the board I was able to pry out enough information about the product to confirm there claims and will be investing into one myself.... But due to experience with the KnC units pre-ordering is necessary to stay with the curve of ever increasing difficulty.

But this expert with one post says they are legit, I'm sending them an irreversible bitcoin payment ASAP!  Shocked
yigga

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:01:49 PM

has anyone any experience with escrow.com?

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 10:42:04 PM

has anyone any experience with escrow.com?

They're ok I guess

jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 09:52:12 PM

The fact that they advertise escrow will convince a lot of people that they're legit even if they're not. If 25% of prospective buyers decide to use escrow, then they still get 75% of the money.

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:29:25 PM

I am in canada,
I will go to their offices to take a look, and report back
Blisk

Activity: 412

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:21:28 AM

I am in canada,
I will go to their offices to take a look, and report back

Please hurry up Smiley

Vesyz

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:43:14 PM

Anyone know is it a scam? or true?
vitalious

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:15:59 PM

I live nearby their supposed office.

If someone can point me to an address, I can pay them a friendly visit.

sheldonkennedy

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 09:18:53 PM

Maybe the office address is their real address?

From their contact page:
270 Esna Park Dr.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
Blisk

Activity: 412

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:30:00 PM

There are now some chinese which opens stores in Usa and elsewhere to get you money and that is all.
They are scammers, check all data related to that store and you will see.
If this one is real or not, don't know

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:56:56 PM

I live nearby their supposed office.

If someone can point me to an address, I can pay them a friendly visit.

..but your forum local time states that you are in northern europe.. are you sure that you are not closer to the KnC offices?
 Cheesy
you are not very good at deceit. please stop trolling manufacturers threads.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: