Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IXCOIN Crashes from 0.006 BTC to 0.0003 BTC  (Read 3940 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 02:32:00 PM

Looks like the market is taken a nosedive into oblivion.

The high it got to was 0.0095, So....

0.0092/0.0095 = 0.9684 or 96.84 % loss from the top.

Is anyone buying ixcoins now?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 02:57:19 PM

Where are the guys who said this was not a scam?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Fakeman

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 03:39:01 PM

Hey, if you bought back in at .0003 and sold now you would have roughly tripled your earnings. Tongue Lacking a crystal ball though I got everything off the exchange already.

16wEsax3GGvJmjiXCMQUWeHdgyDG5DXa2W
wallet.dat

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 04:21:59 PM

Hey, if you bought back in at .0003 and sold now you would have roughly tripled your earnings. Tongue Lacking a crystal ball though I got everything off the exchange already.

I bought some at .0004XX by accident.  I forgot I had an outstanding buy order from this weekend that went through lol.  Should I turn around and make 5x my money now, or just sit on it?  I think I'm just going to sit on it since it's only a few hundred. 

I'm getting ready for the next pump and dump: I0coin!

"MOOOOOOOM! THE MEATLOAF!!! F**K!"
Fakeman

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 04:57:05 PM

I bought some at .0004XX by accident.  I forgot I had an outstanding buy order from this weekend that went through lol.  Should I turn around and make 5x my money now, or just sit on it?  I think I'm just going to sit on it since it's only a few hundred. 

I'm getting ready for the next pump and dump: I0coin!
I would say take the sure thing while you still can, this horse is headed for the glue factory.

16wEsax3GGvJmjiXCMQUWeHdgyDG5DXa2W
shotgun

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 05:03:21 AM

i bought:

12 btc - 2017 ixc

thats ok with me.

a mate of mine got 100 btc - 50k ixc

pretty mad

What a fool he was... 100btc for worthless ixc... didn't he see that coming? ixc was a 100% scam from the start.

<luke-jr> Catholics do not believe in freedom of religion.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 06:15:20 AM

What a fool he was... 100btc for worthless ixc... didn't he see that coming? ixc was a 100% scam from the start.

What, because the guy that designed it put some coins aside to promote it and offer bounties to develop the infrastructure around it? Yea well lets see how long i0coins lasts alongside iXcoins without that support and foresight.

And if memory serves me correctly, this was a coin released as a result of a chat between a couple of members in thread a few days ago..lol

One things for sure - I wont be buying any ioucoins. But hey, mine away if you think its gonna make you rich...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
bitclown

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 06:32:44 AM

What, because the guy that designed it put some coins aside to promote it and offer bounties to develop the infrastructure around it?

Whoa, easy there, Edison! Really, "designed"? Auto-replacing "bit" with "ix" and changing one value is not designing. You didn't invent squat, and with the lack of knowledge you have displayed earlier, who'd trust you to responsibly maintain the code?
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 06:45:16 AM

What, because the guy that designed it put some coins aside to promote it and offer bounties to develop the infrastructure around it?

Whoa, easy there, Edison! Really, "designed"? Auto-replacing "bit" with "ix" and changing one value is not designing. You didn't invent squat, and with the lack of knowledge you have displayed earlier, who'd trust you to responsibly maintain the code?

lol..your name suits you.

I didnt claim to invent anything. Or are you one of those idiots in the other thread where they claim Thomas Nasakioto & I are one and the same person?  Roll Eyes

When I say design I wasnt referring to the coin itself. I was referring to the infrastructure around it. You know, the promotional aspects of it..the bounties..the website..the forum..

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
BitcoinBug

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:19:12 AM

I didnt claim to invent anything. Or are you one of those idiots in the other thread where they claim Thomas Nasakioto & I are one and the same person?  Roll Eyes

Do you claim you're not the same person as Thomas Nasakioto?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:25:46 AM

When I say design I wasnt referring to the coin itself. I was referring to the infrastructure around it. You know, the promotional aspects of it..the bounties..the website..the forum..

You mean the website that they/him/you copied from bitcoin.org and replaced bit by ix like they/him/you did with the code? lol
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 08:33:41 PM

You mean the website that they/him/you copied from bitcoin.org and replaced bit by ix like they/him/you did with the code? lol

hello Mrs Troll, (you are fenale aren't you?)

And no I didnt copy any site. In fact I was even involved in its setup. And not sure how you came up with the word 'copied' - the difference between the 2 sites is like chalk and cheese (unless you also have an eyesight impediment too?)  Grin

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 08:38:56 PM

And no I didnt copy any site. In fact I was even involved in its setup. And not sure how you came up with the word 'copied' - the difference between the 2 sites is like chalk and cheese (unless you also have an eyesight impediment too?)  Grin

For someone who is clearly pro ixcoins and talking trash about i0coins you are much more likely to be thomas than some neutral party who could care less about the success of either network. At least the other trolls hate on both ixcoins and i0coins, unlike you. lol Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 08:43:45 PM

you are much more likely to be thomas than some neutral party

I can understand why some may suspect that, however, they should be 100% sure before claiming this publicly. They just make themselves look like idiots otherwise...

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 08:46:35 PM

you are much more likely to be thomas than some neutral party

I can understand why some may suspect that, however, they should be 100% sure before claiming this publicly. Just make them look like idiots otherwise...

There is now way to be 100% sure aside from admission from either account.

So no in your eyes they look like idiots but someone who supports a network where no added value was given to the network, just a copy and mining of 580k coins prior to launch is not suspect to a scam but OBVIOUSLY a scam.

At least Satoshi put his own work/ideas into the software. What did you/thomas do? Just copy it, change an icon, change bitcoin references, change a few numbers and make a couple of COPY website and then launch it with 580k pre-mined ixcoins!!!

That's laughable lol Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2011, 08:54:36 PM

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:10:55 PM

CHALK

CHEESE

Huh

PS: sorry about the images
gw4tt

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:45:10 PM

personally, i still like ixcoin more than i0coin, but I don't think either will likely do much. ixcoin probably has a slightly better chance.

time will tell i suppose.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:03:53 AM

And no I didnt copy any site. In fact I was even involved in its setup. And not sure how you came up with the word 'copied' - the difference between the 2 sites is like chalk and cheese (unless you also have an eyesight impediment too?)  Grin
CHALK

CHEESE

Huh

PS: sorry about the images
Exactly what I wanted to do when I saw his post (and I must not be the only one Grin )
Thanks for confirming Thomas, the difference between the 2 sites is CLEARLY like chalk and cheese

And yes, the quote is intentional, I want to be sure everybody realizes they have an eyesight impediment

Omg it's even worse than I thought, Thomas's email is at riseup.net, just like Gavin  Roll Eyes

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:06:09 AM

Exactly what I wanted to do when I saw his post (and I must not be the only one Grin )
Thanks for confirming Thomas, the difference between the 2 sites is CLEARLY like chalk and cheese

And in this case, Chalk is a lot more yummy than Cheese. Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: