Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price dropped  (Read 2231 times)
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

Bitcoin drops the price because no one buys and sells it a lot.
The law in cryptocurrency trading is like that, many who buy mean the price goes up, if a lot of the selling means the price goes down.
People tend to put the whole thing on manipulation but in the real sense, if there is a strong demand for the market and a lot of people are adopting it hugely for what it is and not just based on speculations and greed, then there is no form of manipulation that even the whales will not end up regretting.
There is a lot of FUD in the market, and they will keep taking advantage of that until there are no more weak hands in the market. Supply is apparently more than demand and we all know why that is.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Many of we think that Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are destroyed and cryptos are at the end. But the price of Bitcoin is still highest compare to Q3 last year.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

Yes, unfortunately, such a long correction disappoints many investors. I believe that such a problem is caused by market manipulation, investor sentiment and temporary financial correction. From next year the situation in the market should stabilize.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

The law in cryptocurrency trading is like that, many who buy mean the price goes up, if a lot of the selling means the price goes down.
People tend to put the whole thing on manipulation but in the real sense, if there is a strong demand for the market and a lot of people are adopting it hugely for what it is and not just based on speculations and greed, then there is no form of manipulation that even the whales will not end up regretting.
There is a lot of FUD in the market, and they will keep taking advantage of that until there are no more weak hands in the market. Supply is apparently more than demand and we all know why that is.

We can see that is is recovering gradually from the bear and I believe it will rise to a higher amount before the end of the year as long as there is high demand for it and the crypto market is also in a stable state. Bitcoin price dropped because there was less demand for it and also due to price manipulation by the big whale but now.
IntraSynapse146

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

Prices get up and down in any market. It is normal. We should be patient.
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

The drop in the price of bitcoin have reverse the bullish expectations to bear once again. I think market responses can not be trusted at this point. One has to observe and possibly observe from the sideline.
I agree, now the situation is more like a bear trap. I think we'll still fall well in the near future
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Does somebody know why the BTC price dropped with 5%? Is there a reason?  Huh
What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

I continue to believe in excellent prospects for BTC in the future. Therefore, I continue to invest my money in the purchase of BTC. Moreover, the price of BTC is now approaching its minimum. I am confident that next year the situation will stabilize and prices will start to rise.
helenbmb

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

Since the beginning of this year 2018, the price of Bitcoin has been going up and down, price not stable but if you can do swinging of trading well, you would be profited in the current market of altcoins.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

Since no one can really predict the BTC price, now should be the best time to start buying bitcoin at a more cheaper price and hold patiently till next year.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

Everything as usual. then what the market expects does not happen and everything happens the other way around

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

well so many bulltraps these days, today market was green just for 5 - 10 hours then back to initial price. this was exhausting for trader
Actually, bitcoin is great for daily traders in my opinion, you can make a living out of it taking advantage of the those fluctuatiions, if you buy one bitcoin and sell it after a fluctuation you can make a good amount of money for the work done.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

Yes, the price bitkoyn slightly decreased, but it's not the edge of cooking, it will still fall and thereby be adjusted before the growth, which is already not sunbathing, everyone knows it and waits time to buy a coin on the maxim, but it takes a little time and patience
MasckRRR

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

If the forum is written, it's not 100% information, but most likely someone's guess. Bitcoin may be in a state of instability for a long time. Crypto currency has become so popular after its jump, but this does not mean that it will ever cost so much.

Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

the price of bitcoin falls down due to the fact that the market falls down and there is a correction in the price of bitcoin
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:58:31 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:13:52 AM by temilade200

The drop in the price of bitcoin is influenced by so many factors. Although, the price seems to still be good, which might take off to the moon at any time. I perceive that if any bull run sets in, we  would see a much better bull run than we have experienced before.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

We can see that is is recovering gradually from the bear and I believe it will rise to a higher amount before the end of the year as long as there is high demand for it and the crypto market is also in a stable state. Bitcoin price dropped because there was less demand for it and also due to price manipulation by the big whale but now.
So many people are keeping their amount into the fiat forms or USDT. That's the best thing right now to do that. Remember you can't even predict about the trend of crypto market in the future, next day there was a chance for crypto to get another bearish trend again. in fact that so many people have been forgetting this one. A lot of people are loosing their money because they are playing with the whales
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:50:12 AM

What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

I think before starting investing maybe we must understand with all the risks that will be obtained and one of them is the price that can not be determined up and down prices and possible value due to the trade movements of the investors themselves. Belief and patience are the main capital in investing
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

indeed bitcoin is currently falling.
but I control myself to stay calm facing all that.
and I'm sure that in the next few months, bitcoin will recover and rise so fast
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:08:47 AM

Well, what can I say, this is not the first time that the price of BTC is dropping, and I would like to highlight that it is most probably not going to be the last too. As a matter of fact, this is the first of many others. So what do we do? Stand behind the coin more than ever before. Why? Because no matter how much this coin falls, I trust and know that it would definitely rise up again.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

From May to September it has dropped a lot of times more than the 5% you’re talking about. And as for the prediction they made about price increase on May, you’re saying the truth, I saw that when they claimed that price will rise but that never happened and till today there is no sign of that, although price has going up slowly through out this month of September and BTC is already at the price rate of $6,600+.lets hope that it continues to increase from there till the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: