Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price dropped  (Read 2238 times)
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

stay calm, it will rise again.
indeed a rise in the price of a coin is a common thing. many factors that affect it.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

I think somebody dump it specially, market speculation. Who know when it will grow again, but i really hope soon

dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

Maybe just a correction or whatever happens no one knows. However, the hope of many people is bitcoin can go up again later. It's almost the middle of the year but has not happened a significant increase for bitcoin until this time. expect only the best in at least year's end in order to return to high price.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

I have been stating this all over the boards, but we are simply just not out of the woods yet. Bitcoin looked rather stable, but it suddenly dropped again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

During bear market,  this is usually the adjustment period of btc and until when  it will continue, no one knows. The best approach for now is to patiently wait for the recovery of btc and it will surely be back on track after the adjustment period.  This is the time for buying btc at a lower price and I consider this an opportunity for the people to grab while it is low.
GoodHounter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

it seems to me that someone is specifically playing on the decline of bitcoin. then to make a profit.
alttry2019

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

I think BTC price will increase finally, since this is the future of currency. I am very bullish on cryptocurrency.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

You should calm down when the BTC rate decreases because this is just a temporary decrease in support before the sharp increase in the exchange rate in the coming time. The BTC has fallen to the $ 7,000 support zone, which is expected in Q3 2018, the BTC rate will be rebound to $ 10,000.

Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

personally, I think that the price of bitcoin is too high because of this price drop.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

I think the market price drops back in the middle of this year so people are investing in bitcoins. it could be for a pull back. and possibly at the end of 2018 the price in the market again rose sharply just like last year. so in the middle of this BTC price down again.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

This is not only BTC going down. All other coins are going down as well. But, I think one should just calm down and not panic, because things like this cannot but happen. Although, it seems something isn't right to me. I don't just understand how it keeps going down like this.
Eddyc

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

In my opinion the whales may have a large percentage in the decline of Bitcoin, but i also believe that this is not only the true power to manipulate the market. In this Bear market one factor that can influence the fdownall is the regularization in the influential countries forcing the sale and the devaluation.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

Much better if we should stop expecting bitcoin to rise after this drop.

This is not only BTC going down. All other coins are going down as well.
Alt coins are following bitcoin's fall so you can expect that most of them will go as bitcoin goes.

But, I think one should just calm down and not panic
Right, this will be the best weapon and also if you can buy at this fall that's greater.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

I am also curious as to why the cryptocurrency has fallen so much in recent days. Bitcoin has fallen more than 5% today. I hope someone can come out and answer my doubts!

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

Does somebody know why the BTC price dropped with 5%? Is there a reason?  Huh
What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

It is dropping because of continuous FUD that is created by other whales who haven't finish accumulating Bitcoin. They sensationalized the news to make panic. If you are a long time holder you will not be affected on this event because it is normal in crypto.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

What I have read on the forum the last couple of days it was expected that the BTC price and ETH price would rise.

Up and down is part of market and you should see it as opportunity to create money, you can buy back again to recovery your asset. Bitcoin and Eth is top crypto coin, it will survive and there's a chance to us to make money on those. Just stay calm and see market as place to play, don't take too serious and stay away from stress.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

This dropping of price seems that it will again drag the price of BTC to the $5000. In the chart it is clearly indicating that it is a down ward movement. But, no body can't say that how long this trend will go. As, you have noticed that when the price of BTC go down then it is go down and down further. And, if the price is going up then go up & up again. You can't say how long the particular trend will last. But, for now it is a indication of sell.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

Now prices are declining and because of BTC altcoin a lot of altcoin are popping up and thus resulted in the price of the bitcoin and altcoin others to drop but with the price of the bitcoin now I bet by the end of 2018 priced bitcoin and altcoin others can skyrocket in the highest price

which I know bitcoin down already a few months ago and now that I see in coin market cap altcoin prices are slightly up and this is early for bitcoin to higher prices then hence I am sure if BTC will be stable again
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Not only bitcoin price has slashed, total market is like that. Ups and downs are part of market and it is good for the market as well.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

Current market conditions are indeed very unstable. And this made the coins price coins as well as bitcoin ethereum or become unstable. decline simultaneously. But if based on patterns, when bitcoin down then the ethereum should rise. That's the difficulty of the current situation for the analysis of the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: