Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy... Now I'm getting upset.  (Read 2337 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:34:53 PM

I have the same problem and they don't fucikn care at all and just add 30 new shitcoins so that they can multiply their problems. What about a lawsuit?
wanna lose all your coins and in effect kill cryptos ? Go ahead get the feds involved, of course as long as you get yours you dont care.

Yeah I agree, all these fools going to the AG and talking about lawsuits, These guys need to go jump off a bridge somewhere.

People just dont understand.

I know they just dont get the whole point of the cryptos. Total free market forces. Getting regulated would then just more or less shut the door on such things. Yes, high risk, but that is the thrill of it, and you can make it big or go home broke Tongue . I spend NO real money outside of the mining gear on this.

Maybe the cryptsy developer doesn't get the whole point that we're stil in the real world with real claims and real lawsits. They totally enjoy the freedom of doing whatever they want because the customers are afraid to lose all the coins by threatening them with real consequences and therefore raim calm.

You just dont get it do you. Lawsuits first, then comes regulations. You have any IDEA what regulations would do to cryptos? Im putting money on you do not. Look around you in the real world and take in what regulations do to things. Like I said, you care not for the health of the community, only about you.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:37:06 PM

And I wouldnt't be that pissed off if Cryptsy wouldn't show every day that they completely don't care about their customers. Otherwise they wouldn't add new features and coins without having solved the main and basic problems.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:37:26 PM

You can't sue cryptsy for anything.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:39:15 PM

I have the same problem and they don't fucikn care at all and just add 30 new shitcoins so that they can multiply their problems. What about a lawsuit?
wanna lose all your coins and in effect kill cryptos ? Go ahead get the feds involved, of course as long as you get yours you dont care.

Yeah I agree, all these fools going to the AG and talking about lawsuits, These guys need to go jump off a bridge somewhere.

People just dont understand.

I know they just dont get the whole point of the cryptos. Total free market forces. Getting regulated would then just more or less shut the door on such things. Yes, high risk, but that is the thrill of it, and you can make it big or go home broke Tongue . I spend NO real money outside of the mining gear on this.

Totally man, I bought btc for between 14-100$ and have been holding most of my stack since then... I also bought my ltc at 50 cents.. I had almost 10k of them little suckers.. then it went to 4$ and I sold most.  either way, even if I lost my coins in cryptsy I'd still be up over 6 figures.. I just wish I could move the coins out for safe keeping.

LOLZ I gave up mining for a logn while about 7 months. I had left and forgotten about the alt coins I had there until a forum I belong to started take BTC donations... got me thinking... logged into my account and almost did a #2 on myself. What I do retreat though is cashing some of them out early back then, I could have been 6 figures myself. If I have ATI cards to mine back then I would have been 6 figures too. Still walked away with over 10K and i reinvested about 3K into mining machines, could pull conservative close to 2 LTC a day, and to me, that is not bad as a play money type set up. Wife does not mind "yet" if I can keep showing the green LOL.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:39:45 PM

Yes, Cryptsy is ridiculously slow, and the website takes so long to load and often times out. I haven't had any real problems though, just give it up to a few days for your deposits. Currently its the only trading platform with almost all the shitcoins, and it has the most. Some shitcoins only use this exchange so there is no option. Cryptsy, if you are reading htis, please fix your website, and maybe try to get transactions under at least 10 minutes. You get very scared when that 10BTC you took out doesn't appear in your blockchain. Also, some people withdrawl, without downloading the full blockchain yet, so they get mad that it isn't there, when when they complete the download it will be there.
Cryptsy is a great trading website, but there is no competition which doesn't really incline them to bring up their game. Please fix this cryptsy!

I know they can be making bank on the other alt coins. Im not going as far as calling them shit coins because that to me is something that is decided on individual bases, and I am sure almost all that complain and call them "shit coins" mine and trade em for profit ... so in effect they aint shit if you decide to trade them yourselves...just sayin.

Hey,
We refer to them as shitcoins because they are all just rip-offs of BTC or LTC, with a few variations like block reward and block time and random blocks and such. All these coins will never ever be a real currency, I believe that only BTC and maybe small chance of LTC being a real currency in the real world.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:42:32 PM

If cryptsy were to wipe out negative balances,everyone would be so supportive of Cryptsy.
As that would tell everyone that they're working on trying to solve the issues.

I can't even buy XPM to pay off my XMP negative balance. Huh

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:42:48 PM

And I wouldnt't be that pissed off if Cryptsy wouldn't show every day that they completely don't care about their customers. Otherwise they wouldn't add new features and coins without having solved the main and basic problems.
Dude, If i was in your shoes I be mad too. I am missing coins also, not BTC though. The thing you need to understand that everything with cryptos is the risks. we all take them by participating in this. Thats the whole point of this.

Anyways, I am not saying Vern should be off the hook, for I find many faults in the way he is dealing with the issues. The nice thing is we are all free to move to another exchange if we wanted, though many do not provide the abundance of alt trading nor the volume.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:43:45 PM

Could you all just relax a bit?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:44:51 PM

Yes, Cryptsy is ridiculously slow, and the website takes so long to load and often times out. I haven't had any real problems though, just give it up to a few days for your deposits. Currently its the only trading platform with almost all the shitcoins, and it has the most. Some shitcoins only use this exchange so there is no option. Cryptsy, if you are reading htis, please fix your website, and maybe try to get transactions under at least 10 minutes. You get very scared when that 10BTC you took out doesn't appear in your blockchain. Also, some people withdrawl, without downloading the full blockchain yet, so they get mad that it isn't there, when when they complete the download it will be there.
Cryptsy is a great trading website, but there is no competition which doesn't really incline them to bring up their game. Please fix this cryptsy!

I know they can be making bank on the other alt coins. Im not going as far as calling them shit coins because that to me is something that is decided on individual bases, and I am sure almost all that complain and call them "shit coins" mine and trade em for profit ... so in effect they aint shit if you decide to trade them yourselves...just sayin.

Hey,
We refer to them as shitcoins because they are all just rip-offs of BTC or LTC, with a few variations like block reward and block time and random blocks and such. All these coins will never ever be a real currency, I believe that only BTC and maybe small chance of LTC being a real currency in the real world.

I agree that the BTC will always be king. IMO, I think a few can find their own nitch though. I am just attracted to it because I dont have to worry about some big bankers or regulators stepping in and telling me I can do that LOL.

rix5

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:45:16 PM

my mincoin took about a week to deposit. Maybe you get your money out within 14 days. Just don't trade there or you could loose it all to the bugs. Deposit/Withdrawals are processed within 4 weeks though pretty reliably so far.
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1008
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:46:59 PM

Made two cryptsy withdrawals today. BTC and LTC. Both showed up on the blockchain almost instantly. Weird that there is so much difference between people.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:53:02 PM

my mincoin took about a week to deposit. Maybe you get your money out within 14 days. Just don't trade there or you could loose it all to the bugs. Deposit/Withdrawals are processed within 4 weeks though pretty reliably so far.
lololol
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:39:12 PM

My 17 BTC withdrawal just hit the blockchain 5 minutes ago.  It took about 95 minutes. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:49:48 PM

My 17 BTC withdrawal just hit the blockchain 5 minutes ago.  It took about 95 minutes. 

I just got my 10 DVC too. Now I transferred the rest of the coins out.. Lets see how long this will take.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:54:42 PM

I just got my 10 DVC too. Now I transferred the rest of the coins out.. Lets see how long this will take.

Your 10 DVC? .., this is the point where we find out if cryptsy is operating on fractional reserves i guess.

But yes, cryptsy is a pain in the ass right now, i don't think taking legal action is the best way right now though.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:02:50 PM

Your 10 DVC? .., this is the point where we find out if cryptsy is operating on fractional reserves i guess.

But yes, cryptsy is a pain in the ass right now, i don't think taking legal action is the best way right now though.

10 DVC was a test, I just moved over 3 million dvc outa there and 7 million to vircurex..

But I assume all my coins will make it safe and sound.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:05:24 PM

10 DVC was a test, I just moved over 3 million dvc outa there and 7 million to vircurex..

But I assume all my coins will make it safe and sound.

Crypsty seems to have sped up a little , who know if it's because some stopped using it or not. The bugs are annoying and they need to get it sorted out.  People only wait so long before getting fed up with it.

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:11:43 PM

Hey,

You're full of shit.  Do you even know about innovative coins such as Prime coin?

The only thing that is full of shit are those shitcoins (see what I did there.. hee hee). Yes, I do believe that there are some other coins that have some nice features alos. Like the gamecoin and the luckycoin. I like variations, but some coins that just have a 1 minute slower block time, In my opinion will not make it to a currency. I think we will only have 3 real cryptocoin currencies, with BTC as the far most popular. Litecoin will be a compliment to it, maaybe for small transactions such as candy bars.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: