Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: scammers scamming scammers  (Read 71369 times)
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:47:22 PM

There is an 10000 BEK Give Away is under way: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=405144.0
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 06:48:51 PM

What really screws me up... is why doesn't Bernankoin get any media attention? Like, gay fish coin is all over the place, and Ðogecoin is everywhere, but the one coin that has some valuable lessons to teach is nowhere to be found in the MSM.

Anyone have any media contacts they can get to do a write up on alts and Bernankoin?

Seriously - Bernankoin has a lot more value than gay fish coin...

artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:58:37 PM

On which exchange?   

The only value any coin has is what someone is willing to give for it.  Just like the dollars that Bernanke prints, the only reason they have value is because people agree that they do, otherwise it is just a piece of paper with pretty pictures on it.

I'd argue that if you think bernakoin has more inherent value than gay fish you haven't understood the economics lesson this coin is offering.

But hey if anyone believes this coin has more value than gay fish I still have a couple million left to trade.  Ill give 1 BEK for 1 COYE, and ill send first.
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 07:14:13 PM

On which exchange?   

The only value any coin has is what someone is willing to give for it.  Just like the dollars that Bernanke prints, the only reason they have value is because people agree that they do, otherwise it is just a piece of paper with pretty pictures on it.

I'd argue that if you think bernakoin has more inherent value than gay fish you haven't understood the economics lesson this coin is offering.

But hey if anyone believes this coin has more value than gay fish I still have a couple million left to trade.  Ill give 1 BEK for 1 COYE, and ill send first.

Ok... you got me... I mixed up a bit of the sarcasm/character mode in there. Yes - I know the economics. No, I wasn't talking about $$$ or BTCBTCBTC values - I meant the lesson values taught by Bernankoin.

ATM I'm not trading COYE, but I'll trade you 10 of my BEK for 20 of yours. Just send me multiples of 10 BEK and keep multiples of 10 BEK for yourself and we'll call the deal done. Send to this address: BndanZXsyDjnrP8dkwgbo87jExvk96tj8z Grin

artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:48:58 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 04:22:12 PM by artiface

On which exchange?  

The only value any coin has is what someone is willing to give for it.  Just like the dollars that Bernanke prints, the only reason they have value is because people agree that they do, otherwise it is just a piece of paper with pretty pictures on it.

But hey if anyone believes this coin has more value than gay fish I still have a couple million left to trade.  Ill give 1 BEK for 1 COYE, and ill send first.

Ok... you got me... I mixed up a bit of the sarcasm/character mode in there. Yes - I know the economics. No, I wasn't talking about $$$ or BTCBTCBTC values - I meant the lesson values taught by Bernankoin.

ATM I'm not trading COYE, but I'll trade you 10 of my BEK for 20 of yours. Just send me multiples of 10 BEK and keep multiples of 10 BEK for yourself and we'll call the deal done. Send to this address: BndanZXsyDjnrP8dkwgbo87jExvk96tj8z Grin

Ill take you up on that trade!  Traded you 2000 BEK for 1000 BEK, great deal! Smiley
tomthgrk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:27:46 PM

I downloaded 1.3v client. I deleted the blockchain but it don't resync. I also added a node, but...

help please

Delete every thing, except Wallet.dat and config files. And wait till your wallet sync.  That's it - And it is worked for me Smiley

i tried it but doesn't work.
i have not a .conf. may you copy and past here yours?

Here is my Conf.

rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
testnet=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
port=1934
rpcport=1935
gen=0
genproclimit=-1

Hope this can help you!

It doesnt work. tnx anyway
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:36:34 AM

This coin is still somewhat valuable for development - you can try making faucets, mining pools, various sites and other stuff (oh, wallet got erased? Misconfiguration? Money sent in got lost? No problem, I'll print few more millions Smiley on this coin because any bugs are quite cheap (losing wallet full of BEK is not as bad as losing wallet full of LTC or BTC)

Advantage is that this is a "real" coin and you just compile the daemon and it sort of works Smiley

Realistic value of BEK would be about as much as realistic cost of monopoly money ... if they have nice pictures, you perhaps can get few pennies for a million Smiley

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:55:44 PM

I updated to the new version but my wallet.dat was overwritten with a new file with the date of today. I have an empty wallet instead of the 82K BEK I used to have.

Didn't make a backup so I lost all my coins.  Cry

Edit: I had deleted everything in the Bernankoin folder except wallet.dat so I figure I have to wait untill all the blocks are synced as this post mentions: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375010.msg4353330#msg4353330
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:28:36 PM

still alive?
any future plan?
Dende

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:20:56 PM

when is fractional reserve banking going to be integrated? this is just one thing missing from otherwise great money system, forget bitcoin and its deflationary system.
nicai

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:04:32 PM

when is fractional reserve banking going to be integrated? this is just one thing missing from otherwise great money system, forget bitcoin and its deflationary system.
Bitcoin already has those, ask Ukyo or TradeFortress to make a Bernankoin version if you really want.
Can we set up the website?Then more people can get a chance to understand it intuitively.
nicai

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:32:47 AM

1 million BEK for sale or trade. PM ME.
40 million BEK for 1 btc,if you want to buy,PM me.
wwtree

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:48:39 PM

what 's author's next plan

AlvinZ

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:01:29 PM

what 's author's next plan

dead or anything?
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 03:07:13 PM

There are 150+ active miners at GPool, but there is no regular activity on this thread!! What is going on?  Every BEK people busy with mining?
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:09:31 PM

There are 150+ active miners at GPool, but there is no regular activity on this thread!! What is going on?  Every BEK people busy with mining?

what is the block size of QE4 and QE5, could the author give a curve, detaily.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
xizi5119

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:55:15 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 06:16:14 AM by xizi5119

Hi, I’m a BEK enthusiast. With other enthusiasts we have established a BEK club, so far 390 members have joined us.
We have also established a BEK development fund, which is aimed at designing a homepage and some logos for BEK, or undertaking some constructive activities.
Besides we are planning to present 10,000,000BEK for you to extending our appreciate.
We sincerely hope you could agree with the above practice.
And longing for your support and reply!

My E-mail:xizi5119@gmail.com
chuck_0

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:45:55 PM

I have a little over 2 millions BEK to sell. Give me the price you are willing to pay. BTC and other cryptos welcomed. Please PM me.
Dende

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:50:37 AM

Bitcoin already has those, ask Ukyo or TradeFortress to make a Bernankoin version if you really want.
I was thinking of integrating it to the Bank software but your idea is great nevertheless, those two would make awesome bankers.

There are 150+ active miners at GPool, but there is no regular activity on this thread!! What is going on?  Every BEK people busy with mining?
People are just keeping quiet with all the money they got. Do you know all the shreholders of Federal Reserve? I dont think so. Keep on printing if you dont want to be left behind!

I have a little over 2 millions BEK to sell. Give me the price you are willing to pay. BTC and other cryptos welcomed. Please PM me.
Man, i dont have any btc with me. Would the good old paper fiat do?
storm_2012

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:21:56 PM

Hell BEK author,

I am a BEK fan. Could you please help to let us know when QE4 will start?
Only depend on the difficuty? If yes, what's the difficuty value when starting QE4 ?  Thanks a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: