Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Thomas Nasakioto" of ixcoin is OldMiner...  (Read 13156 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:17:00 AM

Uh oh...

I got it! The pre mined ixcoins are really an attempt to pump and dump so that he can pay back everyone defrauded in the mortgage scams in 2004, and the damages in the 2010 NY court case, and all the bitcoins Mybitcoin.com stole after Bruceminer vouched for them!

*really just couldn't resist jumping onto that insanity...*

LOL  Grin

Edit: Btw, I'm not laughing at your dry, boring humour wolfman. I'm laughing at the fact your a fuckwit and don't know it  Wink

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 12:34:28 AM

Is there anyone else pushing ixcoin besides Thomas and Oldfart? If not, I'd say they are the same person. He he

I've been pushing ixCoin hard and fast and I now own over 2% of the fully mature 21 million.

And, oh:  I am Thomas Nasakioto.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 12:36:30 AM

Is there anyone else pushing ixcoin besides Thomas and Oldfart? If not, I'd say they are the same person. He he

I've been pushing ixCoin hard and fast and I now own over 2% of the fully mature 21 million.

2 years later

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 12:42:13 AM

2 years later

I am slow.  I only just now realized who I really is.

claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 01:56:07 AM

interesting read, I guess history does repeat.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 02:21:39 AM

I could have sworn I read an article a couple months ago and it had Thomas' real last name in it.  It was an American name, like Thomas Murphy or something.

I'm surprised nobody else saw it.  I tried googling it but gave up after 10 minutes.  Too many little ixCoin articles to sift through.

Besides...

I am Thomas Nasakioto!

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:33:11 AM

will the real Thomas Nasakioto stand up!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:59:24 AM

And, oh:  I am Thomas Nasakioto.

2 years later

I am slow.  I only just now realized who I really is.

You have been buying from me, you know what I did? buy the resurrected I0coin for half that price of a IXcoin. I am no computernerd ( I mean that as a possitive word) but I understand that the faster the network the more secure it is. With I0and IXcoin you can merge mine both of those coins while you mine bitcoin, so I guess people will do that more and more into the future, 3x the coin for the same amount of work. With a strong network the money is more secure and this means it's value will be 2.

It is a good thing there are so many of these new currencies, because a lot of people will need a new one in the not so distant future (and it's not the people on bitcointalk) but I think only the strong ones survive. Strong in the way of a lot of dedicated people committed to it, and the technology that is required for safety. Bitcoin already had this commitment and as soon as the technology seemed legit this had a major influence on the price. I0 and IX are known to a lot of people and they have the technology, but somehow they seem to lack the intrest of everyone here because of a lack of commitment to the coins.

As a outsider I prefer to have a established and safe way to store my money. I was looking on vircurex and was thinking what coin to buy as speculation. After reading specs of all coins they where all very exciting so it's still hard to choose. I then decided network speed would be the thing to look for, so I bought into IX coin all the way. Then Vircurex listed I0 coin. It is the same but with a fast block count, a major advantage imo. I was already all in on IX coin and now I have been able to split that with I0 coin. I'm sure the price of the coins will rise over time, because both seem to have had their toughest time and survived. They are actually a nice story so I don't really understand all the fuzz about pre mining.

These new inventions at this point all get sold for way under their value, only because the only way to exchange them is in BTC. If all these coins would get a dollar listing they wouldn't go for under a buck. I see it as if everyone in this community is pre-mining and soon our money will take over the world. If I'm able to buy a 1 out of 21 million with a strong network for 0.0002 btc i do not care about a pre-mine or not, the technology behind this is incredible. I0 coin now runs on a 100 TH network, imagine that a year ago with bitcoin.

The majority of the people have no idea of what is about to happen. We are going to put the pyramid upside down and deflationary and interest free money will be the the way of our future (or at least I hope so)

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 07:08:25 AM

2 years later

You have been buying from me, you know what I did? buy the resurrected I0coin for half that price of a IXcoin. I am no computernerd ( I mean that as a possitive word) but I understand that the faster the network the more secure it is. With I0and IXcoin you can merge mine both of those coins while you mine bitcoin, so I guess people will do that more and more into the future, 3x the coin for the same amount of work. With a strong network the money is more secure and this means it's value will be 2.

It is a good thing there are so many of these new currencies, because a lot of people will need a new one in the not so distant future (and it's not the people on bitcointalk) but I think only the strong ones survive. Strong in the way of a lot of dedicated people committed to it, and the technology that is required for safety. Bitcoin already had this commitment and as soon as the technology seemed legit this had a major influence on the price. I0 and IX are known to a lot of people and they have the technology, but somehow they seem to lack the intrest of everyone here because of a lack of commitment to the coins.

As a outsider I prefer to have a established and safe way to store my money. I was looking on vircurex and was thinking what coin to buy as speculation. After reading specs of all coins they where all very exciting so it's still hard to choose. I then decided network speed would be the thing to look for, so I bought into IX coin all the way. Then Vircurex listed I0 coin. It is the same but with a fast block count, a major advantage imo. I was already all in on IX coin and now I have been able to split that with I0 coin. I'm sure the price of the coins will rise over time, because both seem to have had their toughest time and survived. They are actually a nice story so I don't really understand all the fuzz about pre mining.

These new inventions at this point all get sold for way under their value, only because the only way to exchange them is in BTC. If all these coins would get a dollar listing they wouldn't go for under a buck. I see it as if everyone in this community is pre-mining and soon our money will take over the world. If I'm able to buy a 1 out of 21 million with a strong network for 0.0002 btc i do not care about a pre-mine or not, the technology behind this is incredible. I0 coin now runs on a 100 TH network, imagine that a year ago with bitcoin.

The majority of the people have no idea of what is about to happen. We are going to put the pyramid upside down and deflationary and interest free money will be the the way of our future (or at least I hope so)

I totally agree.  When you say you went all in, how much ixCoin do you hold?  Just curious as rarely do I find anyone who bought ixCoin.  Thanks!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 07:08:58 AM

will the real Thomas Nasakioto stand up!

Lol, that's me!

Heading to bed now...long day again tomorrow. 

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 08:53:34 AM

2 years later

I totally agree.  When you say you went all in, how much ixCoin do you hold?  Just curious as rarely do I find anyone who bought ixCoin.  Thanks!

I guess about 1/10 th of what you do now

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:34:50 AM

So nobody remembers reading an article with Thomas' real last name in it?  I'm certain of it.  I wish I could remember the name, it's important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: