Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Thomas Nasakioto" of ixcoin is OldMiner...  (Read 13156 times)
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:50:38 AM

Why does it matter if OldMiner is all of these people?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:51:11 AM

A moderator with 14 posts... Nasakioto sure trust you...

You got nailed. Face it.  Roll Eyes

Owned.
pbj sammich

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Fighting Liquid with Liquid

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:51:41 AM

well played sir
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 12:11:32 PM

Oh and i forgot to add that he registered on the 14th of August.

That's a nice climb, from registration to moderator in 3 days.

Especially because moderators need to have given proof that they are sensible persons and not mix their own feelings with the forum moderation, and yet, even on this forum you never showed something like that.

Or he is Nasakioto or Nasakioto is a true moron who can't even manage a forum properly, much less create a viable competing blockchain/currency.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2011, 12:26:11 PM

What's the matter with you people? If you don't like it stop it...in the wild there are ways to handle such situations you know what I mean.
I'm not suggesting anything.  Tongue
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 12:31:56 PM

Oh and i forgot to add that he registered on the 14th of August.

That's a nice climb, from registration to moderator in 3 days.

Especially because moderators need to have given proof that they are sensible persons and not mix their own feelings with the forum moderation, and yet, even on this forum you never showed something like that.

Or he is Nasakioto or Nasakioto is a true moron who can't even manage a forum properly, much less create a viable competing blockchain/currency.
Some mods got promoted in 2 days, FYI. Nasakioto probably wants his forum to gain more wind first.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 01:36:05 PM

You won 10 internetz

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 01:42:01 PM

Some mods got promoted in 2 days, FYI. Nasakioto probably wants his forum to gain more wind first.

If his forum needs to gain more wind first why does he need moderators he doesn't know/trust?

Look, i couldn't care less if oldminer really is nasakioto or not, but it does seem strange, and things start to make sense, so...

Also, i entertain myself with this threads  Cheesy Call me a troll if you want to lol
jtimon
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2011, 02:02:05 PM

Nasakioto is oldminer. Both ignore uncomfortable questions/observations about ixcoin the same way.
Anyway, his currency seems to be already overtaken by I0coin. I don't like it neither, but at least it will help us know if bitcoin mining will become very low after "maduration" or not in advance.

2 different forms of free-money: Freicoin (free of basic interest because it's perishable), Mutual credit (no interest because it's abundant)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2011, 02:56:06 PM

Also, i entertain myself with this threads  Cheesy Call me a troll if you want to lol
You don't have to be a troll to laugh at people who get trolled by others.  Grin
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 02:59:35 PM

Oldminer's sig:

I'm mining iXcoins - not I0Ucoins

You seem mad bro

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 03:11:54 PM

OK I am sold. Wasnt quite at first, but I'm fairly confident it is him, and yeah he sounds a bit miffed in his signature, and has been attacking i0coin as much as possible.

It's his own fault. Yeah I'd be annoyed when people like me call ixcoin a scam. I'd be annoyed that i0coin followed my successful launch of ixcoin. But I wouldnt be as annoyed as everyone else at me taking hundreds of thousands of ixcoins for myself.

I bitched at ixcoin.. and called them scamcoins, and that might have been over the top but come on old miner, you gave us reason to be wary.  And that is WHY we have i0coin, Good luck with ixcoin, next time dont take so many coins for yourself and be a little more open about the launch.

mooo for rent
bcpokey

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 05:43:18 PM

OK I am sold. Wasnt quite at first, but I'm fairly confident it is him, and yeah he sounds a bit miffed in his signature, and has been attacking i0coin as much as possible.

It's his own fault. Yeah I'd be annoyed when people like me call ixcoin a scam. I'd be annoyed that i0coin followed my successful launch of ixcoin. But I wouldnt be as annoyed as everyone else at me taking hundreds of thousands of ixcoins for myself.

I bitched at ixcoin.. and called them scamcoins, and that might have been over the top but come on old miner, you gave us reason to be wary.  And that is WHY we have i0coin, Good luck with ixcoin, next time dont take so many coins for yourself and be a little more open about the launch.

I imagine he's more annoyed by the failure of iXcoin to net him millions of USD. 580,000 iXcoins @ the current .0003BTC/coin = 174BTC. Still a fair amount, but certainly not what I imagine he expected with stars in his eyes when he ocoked up and implemented this plan in the first place. Price plumetted before that huge stake could be reasonably unloaded for huge gain.
xtoro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 05:49:01 PM

MATT DAMON IS JASON BOURNE!! OMFG!!
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 07:49:57 PM

You seem mad bro

Not at all. Just amused... Wink

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 07:51:26 PM

hahahahahahaha....wow you guys are quick. Only took you 3 days to realise that.  Roll Eyes

No, it took me 5 seconds, the time for the page to open. It was the first time i went to that forum. lol
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 08:08:42 PM

honestly, i dont see why it would be relevant if old miner created it or not.

im actually surprised at the hostility over this...isnt it better if ixcoin came from someone in the btc community, rather than someone on the outside just trying to cash in?

can someone please explain why this is such a big deal?

stabs

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 08:21:06 PM

honestly, i dont see why it would be relevant if old miner created it or not.

im actually surprised at the hostility over this...isnt it better if ixcoin came from someone in the btc community, rather than someone on the outside just trying to cash in?

can someone please explain why this is such a big deal?

A rhetorical question, why would Oldminer need to create an alias?  Why didn't he release ixcoin as Oldminer instead of Thomas?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 08:22:01 PM

You seem mad bro

Not at all. Just amused... Wink

I'm not sold either Oldminer. These guys have a point, you are very likely Thomas.

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 08:24:18 PM

I'm not sold either Oldminer. These guys have a point, you are very likely Thomas.

Cheesy

haha..and so it continues...

No, again I am not Thomas.

Tell you what, if you really need to know, head over to https://ixcoin.org/forum/index.php where you can see Thomas and I engage in conversation. Now that means we are 2 different people (unless of course Im talking to myself Wink )

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: