Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Thomas Nasakioto" of ixcoin is OldMiner...  (Read 13156 times)
Tasty Champa

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:00:35 PM

I want to know who Mr Nasakioto's picture is, I've seen that guy before, and every damn time I see it I remember it but I can't place him. It's right there, but can't touch it.
Hiroyuki Sanada.

AH! Thanks!
That guy is a good actor, I like him.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:04:17 PM

"What do ixcoins offer over i0coins other than a double size block reward?"

I've never claimed they offer anything. As I have said before - they are simply another currency.

Btw, I like your answer to my question of - "what benefits does iocoins offer?"

Yup not having 580k premined coins for one "developer" who did not do a damn thing to make the cryptocurrency better is better.

LOL..thats a benefit  Huh

As I have said before - lets just sit back now and see where your ioucoins (developed as a joke between 2 guys over a bar chat) and iXcoins (developed with foresight, planning, and capital put aside to promote and expand the currency)...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Tasty Champa

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:04:34 PM

despite being its only surviving proponent around here...

lol..you always make me laugh clown..  Grin

I like how u did not answer the question:

u owe coins is a circle jerk kind of inside joke, ixy is the sexy silver to bitcoins gold.
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:17:36 PM

ixy is the sexy silver to bitcoins gold.

Nice way of putting it Smiley

Btw, I wonder if ioucoins even has a forum?

Ah wait, thats right - it wasnt designed to be an object with any lasting value lol....

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:28:35 PM

I've never claimed they offer anything. As I have said before - they are simply another currency.

Yup not having 580k premined coins for one "developer" who did not do a damn thing to make the cryptocurrency better is better.

A lot of what you say here on this posting says a lot about how you are Thomas. I would rather have a community of ideas put into a launched network rather than having one person fork bitcoin but really do nothing for the idea of a cryptocurrency.

Yes not having one person have 1/3 of the total supply of coins is a benefit. That benefit is called decentralization. Maybe you've heard if it. Lol

Your support for ixcoins is laughable. You must trust thomas almost too much. Lol

As I have said before - lets just sit back now and see where your ioucoins (developed as a joke between 2 guys over a bar chat) and iXcoins (developed with foresight, planning, and capital put aside to promote and expand the currency)...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Tasty Champa

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:40:24 PM

ixy is the sexy silver to bitcoins gold.

Nice way of putting it Smiley

Btw, I wonder if ioucoins even has a forum?

Ah wait, thats right - it wasnt designed to be an object with any lasting value lol....

I mainly like how everything was mostly already setup with ixcoins, it was and is professional to a very reputable degree.
 the one thing I didn't like which a lot of others are mad about was how the write ups were incorrect with solo mining so by the time I was done experimenting to get working settings, it was already flooded by people like btcexpress. I'm not mad about any of that however, it makes sense to me people like that need to be able to finance themselves. What I am concerned with is the people that actually pulled the pump and dump on it, the same thing they are doing with theyowecoins.

I see like this: put value into it, and everyone will get something from it.
instead they just kind of ran in and stomped on all the flowers and took a shit, and I can't wait to see how they got hacked and robbed, karma is a mother fucker like that. XD
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:50:23 PM

What I am concerned with is the people that actually pulled the pump and dump on it, the same thing they are doing with theyowecoins.

I see like this: put value into it, and everyone will get something from it.
instead they just kind of ran in and stomped on all the flowers and took a shit, and I can't wait to see how they got hacked and robbed, karma is a mother fucker like that. XD

Exactly. And this is exactly what they intend to do with iocoins - I have no doubts about that. Just look at a lot of the individuals that are involved with it. I doubt any of them have any real interest in digital currencies per se, but they have a BIG interest in what they can personally gain from it financially, leaving genuine individuals genuinely interested in crypto-currency holding the bag...

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:55:50 PM

I0coin is shit because they don't have a forum
© Oldminer 2011
lolwut

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:19:04 AM

Just look at a lot of the individuals that are involved with it. I doubt any of them have any real interest in digital currencies per se, but they have a BIG interest in what they can personally gain from it financially, leaving genuine individuals genuinely interested in crypto-currency holding the bag...

which is totally unlike ixcoin where the developer who barely developed the client, took hundreds of thousands of coins before launch. ANd no I dont give a crap it isnt me, it isnt good for the coin. You know it would be way more believable that you arent thomas, if you didnt so viciously attack iocoin all the time, bringing up the same points over and over and over and over again, and yet you worship ixcoin.

Iocoin does have forums, you just have to look. But so what, the developer didnt take 100s of thousands of coins for himself. Everything was done in the wide open. Thats worth 50 forums

mooo for rent
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:35:37 AM

Iocoin does have forums, you just have to look.

Where did I say they didnt? I simply asked do they have one?

And Im not viciously attacking anything. Ive called iocoins a scam and said its a waste of time and if you prefer to call that a 'vicious attack' so be it. I'm simply stating facts. Sorry if it hurts, but Ive seen a lot worse said of iXcoins by others here..

As the previous poster said, karma's a mother fucker...best you look out for it and pump and dump them icoins. Oh wait, that was the plan anyway wasnt it?  Grin

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:39:23 AM

Where did I say they didnt? I simply as do they have one?

That only shows that you talk about things you know nothing about!

Try opening http://i0coin.org ... Low and behold... WTF is that? Is it a forum?  Shocked
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:42:43 AM

A lot of what you say here on this posting says a lot about how you are Thomas. I would rather have a community of ideas put into a launched network rather than having one person fork bitcoin but really do nothing for the idea of a cryptocurrency.

Yes not having one person have 1/3 of the total supply of coins is a benefit. That benefit is called decentralization. Maybe you've heard if it. Lol

Your support for ixcoins is laughable. You must trust thomas almost too much. Lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:49:38 AM

At least I am involved with and actively support something. What do you support smoothie, besides your wallet that is lol...

And regards your claim 1/3 of the total coins are already mined, (yet another furfy from the resident money-grabber), I give you:

http://ixcoin.org/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ -

"There are currently ~7M Bitcoins (as of August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million coins will have been generated by 2033. Whereas there are currently ~580K Ixcoins (as of 10th August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million Ixcoins will have been generated by 2015. This is because 16*6=96 IXC are created per new block, instead of 50 BTC in Bitcoin".

Still stick to your claim 1/3 of iXcoins are already mined?

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:56:59 AM

At least I am involved with and actively support something. What do you support smoothie, besides your wallet that is lol...

And regards your claim 1/3 of the total coins are already mined, (yet another furfy from the resident money-grabber), I give you:

"There are currently ~7M (as of August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million Bitcoins will have been generated by 2033. Whereas there are currently ~580K Ixcoins (as of 10th August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million Ixcoins will have been generated by 2015. This is because 16*6=96 IXC are created per new block, instead of 50 BTC in Bitcoin".

That was your brilliant comeback? "At least I am involved with and actively support something. What do you support smoothie, besides your wallet that is lol..."

Wow you are blind and deaf as well as old. I said 1/3 of the currently existing ixcoins were premined and NOT that 1/3 of ALL 21 million ixcoins are already mined.

I support bitcoin if you really are interested. Hence my wanting bitcoins and not ixcoins as you prefer and think I am jealous about holding.

I support freemarkets. Ixcoin is not a freemarket currency given that 1 person slapped together a copy-cat version of bitcoin, created a fancy logo, created a forum, copied the design of bitcoin.org for ixcoin.org, and premined 580k ixcoins before publicly launching the network.

Nothing has been contributed to better the idea of cryptocurrency through ixcoins, especially if the "founder" had to premine 580k for himself and say half are for "bounties".

You support that? Good god then you must support not only ixcoins but Thomas' (i.e. your own) wallet as you so accuse me.

MEGA LAWL at your claims and arguments.  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:58:18 AM

"There are currently ~7M Bitcoins (as of August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million coins will have been generated by 2033. Whereas there are currently ~580K Ixcoins (as of 10th August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million Ixcoins will have been generated by 2015. This is because 16*6=96 IXC are created per new block, instead of 50 BTC in Bitcoin".

People already explained to you guys that when you raised the block rewards you also raised the total number of coins that will be created/generated/minted/whatever.

Too bad none of you "developers" listened and continue to spew lies
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 01:08:52 AM

I support bitcoin if you really are interested. Hence my wanting bitcoins and not ixcoins as you prefer and think I am jealous about holding.

I support freemarkets.

LOL

Yea whatever.. You might call yourself 'smoothie', but hey you dont convince me...

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 01:12:06 AM

I support freemarkets.

LOL

Yea whatever.. You might call yourself 'smoothie', but hey you dont convince me...

Once again your retorts are pretty lame. You asked a question and I answered it.

Obviously you did not want to address the other points I made in my last posting is why you decided to cherry pick what you could address (even it was was lamer than lame) and post a reply to just that.

What about all of the other things I addressed?

That's right ignore them because you can't retort what I said.

OWNED!  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Fakeman

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 01:33:43 AM

Unless there is evidence in the IP logs that the two posters are the same person, we may never know for sure. The real reason that Oldminer seems so fiercely loyal to a project that has been around for ~7 days and is apparently not all that much different from the original Bitcoin is anyone's guess.

16wEsax3GGvJmjiXCMQUWeHdgyDG5DXa2W
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 01:36:27 AM

oldtime you have yet to really address any of our concerns over ixcoin. Surprised you arent concerned about the pre-mined coins. And you dont notice any pumping and dumping of ixcoin? How about rereleasing ixcoin without the premined coins and without the goofy copied persona of bitcoin.
I'll mess with ixcoin while they are profitable, i just dont like how they started at all.. which is why this 'JOKE' got so much support in the first place. Instead of attacking your public for their concerns perhaps you should work with them to alleviate them. That really the way to operate a copy cat currency. Like releasing the pre-mined coins.. have a contest or something.

mooo for rent
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 01:48:09 AM

Now that means we are 2 different people (unless of course Im talking to myself Wink )

Nothing wrong with that.
"special" people do it all the time.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: