Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you bought anything?  (Read 235 times)
alonshvartsman (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:22:36 AM

Fellow BCT members.

I pose a simple question to you. Early adopters, investors, traders, and enthusiasts...have you bought anything with your cryptocurrency? Whether it be profits, or your simple stake in a certain crypto's (BTC, ETH, LTC) have you purchased anything and felt that immediate rush of adrenaline that suddenly the currency half of "crypto-currency" has fulfilled its prophecy? I recently received this rush when I purchased my Ledger Nano S using Bitcoin. I couldn't believe that a physical product arrived at my door after purchasing. Exhilarating was an understatement.

I've been searching for more of these adrenaline rushes and have been mostly disappointed. While the underlying blockchain technology is being studied, forked, replicated, expanded upon and etc. I have yet to find a protocol and platform that seamlessly lets you use your cryptocurrency to purchase items.

I've been following one project called Zeex which is doing just that. Establishing a decentralized economy by enabling the exchange of cryptocurrencies with virtual gift cards. This protocol will allow big suppliers of gift cards (such as already partnered suppliers: Zeek and Giftery) to tap into the protocol and give users frictionless buying power for over 350+ brands. You can check out their website here https://zeex.me and let me know what you think  Wink
HouseOfGold

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

Fellow BCT members.

I pose a simple question to you. Early adopters, investors, traders, and enthusiasts...have you bought anything with your cryptocurrency? Whether it be profits, or your simple stake in a certain crypto's (BTC, ETH, LTC) have you purchased anything and felt that immediate rush of adrenaline that suddenly the currency half of "crypto-currency" has fulfilled its prophecy? I recently received this rush when I purchased my Ledger Nano S using Bitcoin. I couldn't believe that a physical product arrived at my door after purchasing. Exhilarating was an understatement.

I've been searching for more of these adrenaline rushes and have been mostly disappointed. While the underlying blockchain technology is being studied, forked, replicated, expanded upon and etc. I have yet to find a protocol and platform that seamlessly lets you use your cryptocurrency to purchase items.

I've been following one project called Zeex which is doing just that. Establishing a decentralized economy by enabling the exchange of cryptocurrencies with virtual gift cards. This protocol will allow big suppliers of gift cards (such as already partnered suppliers: Zeek and Giftery) to tap into the protocol and give users frictionless buying power for over 350+ brands. You can check out their website here https://zeex.me and let me know what you think  Wink
I have some sibcoin, tether, really small amount of dash and enigma. And if you saw some similarities its the 3 of those coins are privacy based. Privacy will play huge part in altcoins/crypto
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

Yes, I bought something, I hope this project can show itself very well. because it seems to me that in the case with the fact that we have today in the market competition in the provision of services for the placement of projects is very high.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

Fellow BCT members.

I think it's too early to talk about this project. After all, if he really combined sellers with buyers for cryptocurrency then this project would already be popular and I did not even hear about him.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

Fellow BCT members.

there are already a lot of cryptocurrencies on the market, especially projects that attract close attention - EOS, Stratis, NEO, ETH. But I have a question.Why you have specified this coin Zeex?? Are you trying to advertise it imperceptibly?
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

Fellow BCT members.

I bought mining hardware when it suited me and a few other odds and ends, nothing extravagant.  I withdrew some to take the wife on a vacation.  Next up is to start paying things off like cars and debt.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

Fellow BCT members.

so far I just became a hunter hence then from that I just buy a coin for the needs of the transaction only
I never bought a coin other than ethereum because I only used ethereum as my transaction fee but when my ethereum price went up, I sometimes sold it back to take advantage
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Actually i have not cahed out a lot since i have been into crypto from like 2 years but still i had good memories, i needed money this year in january-february around 3000 bucks so i exchanges around 3 eth with a friend who is a local exchanger, that money really helped me during that phase when i was short of cash, so crypto has really helped me make some extra bucks. cheers

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

Of course, I payed some digital goods like Netflix subscription and so on. But also some physical goods like concert tickets and computer parts. I tried to pay advance payment for hotel abroad (I had to pay 30% upfront to reserve my room) and they asked me to send wire transfer to their bank account and fee was more than $10 which is stupidly high. So I asked them if they want to accept Bitcoin or even better, Ethereum because of low fees. Hotel receptionist was familiar with cryptocurrencies but he said that they are not accepting them. This would be a good example how cryptocurrencies improve our lives, but it didn't work out. Maybe for my next holidays.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

I made 20% in the space of a day on a decent sized investment (for me anyway), then decided to reinvest it in another project which promptly dived 80% in less than a week. Think I need to work on my timing more, definitely got a lot to learn, but it was fun while it lasted haha

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

I am buying only icos and I have a lot of capital locked in these icos ;/ I don't know why investors need to wait so much time before these tokens are tradable. Makes me kinda sad, but it is what it is.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

I have not actually expected this fall, it has fallen more than I expected so instead of buying I only hodl the coins I have and wait for the bulls to ride the market to new highs again  Smiley

davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

From my cash out last January 2018 most of my profits in my savings account as emergency funds, Few of them used to purchased some daily needs.

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

I am buying only icos and I have a lot of capital locked in these icos ;/ I don't know why investors need to wait so much time before these tokens are tradable. Makes me kinda sad, but it is what it is.
you know that sometimes waiting for exchange encreases token price, while you waiting for the token release the team have time to talk to exchange to get tradable on the platform. Many exchanges have a lot of rules and the project need to make a lot of effort to be eligible to get listed...

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

I have not because I believe it is better to spend bad money (Fiat) than Bitcoin. I know BTC was designed to be a digital cash but also serve this purpose of store of value and I think its plays the later role better. It doesn't make sense to me spending BTC just for the sake of buying things
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

Yes, I bought something, I hope this project can show itself very well. because it seems to me that in the case with the fact that we have today in the market competition in the provision of services for the placement of projects is very high.
I buy the same coin as what I sold before because I see how the price changes and it is good because the price is low when I buy than I sold some. I do not find another coin to invest that I do not have before or I did not participate for it to have. I also bought Ethereum before and holding it until now. I gain much and i actually get my profit from it. The price of it grows positively which make me hold much stronger.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

I have to say yes actually. I have bought some electronic gadgets that I really needed. I have found that I am able to pay with crypto for goods in my cart. When it was finally delivered to my home, my family could not believe that I bought that with crypto  Grin. Very nice to see a supporter of Zeex, I found that project a week ago and I keep my fingers crossed for them, may the odds be ever in their favor on their road to implement a superb idea!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
PureLean

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

Fellow BCT members.

I haven't bought anything with my sibcoins since i want to hold them for a while.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

I have not tried to purchase something with my coins before, but I think it would be very good. I hope the volatility of the currencies goes lower and we can make some buying without thinking about the big daily price changes.
pikaperman

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

I bought ocn recently, he was already in a very good position and then suddenly flew down
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: