Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Noob  (Read 786 times)
jdubbb18 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:29:56 PM

Very new to this.  Have been doing alot of reading about Dogecoin.  I am interested in buying some.   What is the best way to go about this?  Do you have to buy them with BTC or are there places you can buy them with dollars?

Much Thanks for info and help
st9999

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:32:07 PM

You can mine it yourself  Grin

No exchange Doge-USD yet
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 10:32:55 PM

Go to cryptsy, buy BTC, trade BTC for doge, and much profit Smiley Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jdubbb18 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:36:59 PM

Thanks everyone for the responses.    Would it be worth my time to mine it?  I have a regular normal laptop.  If so what would be best way to get started?

Thanks Again!!!
Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:15:19 PM

Well, it can't hurt to mine them.

And you can buy them at coinedup.com

Did they put it on cryptsy already?
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:19:01 PM

Very new to this.  Have been doing alot of reading about Dogecoin.  I am interested in buying some.   What is the best way to go about this?  Do you have to buy them with BTC or are there places you can buy them with dollars?

Much Thanks for info and help

The only exchange right now is coinedup.com
Also you can mine them yourself or buy directly from other shibes in dogecoin official forum or the dogecoin thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.0

Buy soon before the shibe goes to Pluto and beyond!

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
jdubbb18 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:45:30 PM

Went to coinedup.com every time I try to sign in/ create account my browser says page cant load.   Very weird anyone else having these issues?
jongameson

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:47:08 PM

Go to cryptsy, buy BTC, trade BTC for doge, and much profit Smiley Grin

how much can i get for 0.05 (my whole account balance)

125,000 WOW!!!!
FrostieTheSnowman

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:54:19 PM

dogecoin seems to be getting all the attention lately. is it worth the mine?
Bobbydiggital

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:00:14 AM

I dont get why the doge coin is so popular lately only because of his low price? whats different from BTC?
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:03:46 AM

There's also a handful of Doge-faucets out there, the most popular one being "indogewetrust"
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 01:58:06 AM

so doge
much coins
I have no idea why it is popular TBH

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
TeslaRock

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:29:02 AM

problem is that there is not doge coin on cryptsy yet!
jdubbb18 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:12:11 AM

I created an account on coindedup.   Now how do I buy bitcoins to then be able to purchase dogecoin?    I see no where to purchase the original Bitcoin. 

ANy Help?/
jamwerd16

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:21:31 AM

DTm78ybzJVfj1XEXuPYrZ7rtvZYcCBH77S

Cryptoxic

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:42:42 AM

I hate the logo and the annoying marketing, and its doing exactly what it intended to do, to make a mockery of Crypto. I've got quite a few though just in case Smiley
nano_coin

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:45:55 AM

Doge just being pumped.
Callisto369

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:27:57 AM

Then comes the dump....
Bobbydiggital

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:30:43 PM

Yeah i dont see any reason to invest in doge coins, this coin will be pumped and dumped, another junk coin. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: