Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's over. The Ponzi scheme is coming down. Goodnight sweet bitcoin.  (Read 9882 times)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 08:25:47 AM

in a year, the price would be solidly in four digits (and you'll be back in your filthy hole under the bridge).

Would be if what?

would be no matter what.

delusional much?
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:26:54 AM

is this thread the quintessence of stupid? lm2f, just so you have some perspective - most people (apart from losers like you) have benefited from bitcoin greatly; they don't need to sell anything during this tiny correction (they don't need any more fiat money); it is a great opportunity to buy more (everyone with half a brain understands that); in a year, the price would be solidly in four digits (and you'll be back in your filthy hole under the bridge).

Opinions are fun, look I can make one too, it's that you're an idiot who thinks he's a big shot because he adopted earlier.

Newsflash, a lot of us did.

That does make you some market savant.

Kids these days.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:28:56 AM

in a year, the price would be solidly in four digits (and you'll be back in your filthy hole under the bridge).

Would be if what?

would be no matter what.

delusional much?

not quite, but you are. look up your prior predictions of fail. think.

i am satoshi
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:30:40 AM

Opinions are fun, look I can make one too

yawn.

i am satoshi
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 08:31:58 AM

Would be if what?

would be no matter what.

delusional much?

I never made any predictions.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:34:38 AM

Would be if what?

would be no matter what.

delusional much?

mucus is always saying bitcoin goes down. (except for a few days in september or october if i remember correctly)
if one says always bitcoin goes down, he will be right once or twice a year.

mucus you were right. feel better ?

for the rest of bitcoins history and future piramida is right.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:36:25 AM

I never made any predictions.

You did make some but it's hard going through 350 pages of your posts Smiley "I think that we are not gonna move significantly away from 5 in either direction in the coming time" is one I found. Yet we did move to 266 pretty soon after that.

But ok, I give you that, you usually use vague terms to describe how bitcoin is doomed Smiley I am still positive though and you can quote me on that later, that bitcoin would  cross four digits again in 2014; my crystall ball tells me, that from Jan1 2016 it will not be possible for it to go below $1000 anymore (unless dead); and to achieve that, it would have to first go to some higher levels, maybe even touching 5 digits in 2015. I know you will be here in 2016, so we'll continue this Smiley

i am satoshi
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 08:37:52 AM

Read carefully, I rarely say the price would do anything in particular, if I point out some stupidity about Bitcoins or make some obvervation about you guys I don't say the price will drop.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:38:37 AM

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT, GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM...

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 08:41:36 AM

In a few years bitcoin will be 10 000 each and people will still be making posts about it failing.

superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:42:15 AM

the volume is so tiny your statement sounds silly

ok
tubbyjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

I wouldn't say it is a ponzi scheme, but it does seem like it.  What worries me is this:

that 11,000 individuals owns more than 75% of the entire market.  And 47 individuals own 28.9% of the market.  

Kid... what drugs are you on? You really need to work on your trolling, it's absolutely redic.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:53:59 AM

he yet has to understand that a bitcoin address != individual. he also thinks JP Morgan Chase is a strangely named individual, too.

i am satoshi
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 09:01:54 AM

But ok, I give you that, you usually use vague terms to describe how bitcoin is doomed Smiley I am still positive though and you can quote me on that later, that bitcoin would  cross four digits again in 2014; my crystall ball tells me, that from Jan1 2016 it will not be possible for it to go below $1000 anymore (unless dead); and to achieve that, it would have to first go to some higher levels, maybe even touching 5 digits in 2015. I know you will be here in 2016, so we'll continue this Smiley

That's why I said delusional, using a "crystal ball", or any faith based mental device is irrational. Don't use them.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:10:13 AM

That's why I said delusional, using a "crystal ball", or any faith based mental device is irrational. Don't use them.

In fact, I'm using exponential trend that has been consistenly on track for the last 3 years. So I will continue to Smiley

i am satoshi
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 09:17:21 AM

In fact, I'm using exponential trend that has been consistenly on track for the last 3 years. So I will continue to Smiley

I don't think that validates any degree of certainty and no way "no matter what".
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:21:46 AM

LOL @ you thinking piramida actually used a crystal ball.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:23:37 AM

LOL @ you thinking piramida actually used a crystal ball.

I have one with Paris inside! It's not very good at predicting bitcoin movements though.

i am satoshi
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:23:07 AM

The top 1% is still 3-4 million people, no single individual or small group can significantly manipulate the market. On the other hand, 47 people controlling a quarter of the supply can easily influence prices and value.

Move the decimal place, then:
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/mar/10/michael-moore/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:35:14 AM

If you're selling because you're worried it's going to go lower, remember that it's going lower because you're selling.

and also because everyone else is selling

take off your blinders pal

No blinders, this is just how the market panics. Individual fear driving mass sell off.

Not a problem for me really, I'm buying all the way down to wherever it stops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: