Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUD] Alert: Bad news, from sources! 嚇人的話 <---Proof  (Read 7501 times)
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:59:59 AM

A lesson learned, never play tricky games with communist party!
It's sad, but bitcoin is going back to pre-china levels. I really hope it won't drop below $150.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:03:20 AM

I will generously lube my arm, reach deep inside her through her anus and feel her intestines moving her waste rhythmically, romantically, through her body. I don't think I can be happy until I can crawl inside her digestive system and hide from the world. Milking her from the inside out, while upside down will be a glorious experience, usually reserved for only the most wealthy of men. The faint glow of the candle lights will be twinkling through her uterus, into my warm new home I have built inside of her.

lol, this is just weird.
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:06:15 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 08:14:14 AM by phelix

We all know that some really awful news has been fully confirmed here by the Chinese Ministry of Source Confirmation at the PBOC.   Officially, the facts are as follows (I'll provide with sources where possible, google the rest for proof):

(1) Bitcoin cannot be bought and sold.  This is absolutely true in China as of 48 hours ago.  See the section titled "壞事嚇得互聯網賺錢"
(2) China plans an international committee to prevent all banks, worldwide, from interacting with the word "bitcoin".  This was also confirmed by some twitters.  Unfortunately, they were quickly deleted, but the head of Paypal confirmed this 2 hours ago here.
(3) Satoshi appears to have been captured.
(4) China has plans to shut bitcoin off, not just in China, but worldwide.  I can't find the link for this one, but it's a chinese website called "Sinai" or "Sinu" or "Sina" or something like that.  Just google it, you'll find solid proof.

It looks like this is the end of bitcoin.  If you can sell and get your money out, you probably should.  Quarkcoin is probably a safe investment for now.
Quarkcoin? I call FUD. Did you really have to go that low? Welcome to my ignore list.

edit: haha, you got me
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:14:08 AM

SELL SELL SELL! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 07:16:00 AM

im selling all my bitcoins now, the story is over

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 07:19:36 AM

Proof that bitcoin will rise again

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:20:32 AM

I don't see what's the problem here, all the Chinese people using Chinese exchanges should just transfer their bitcoins to another exchange (Mt. Gox) or even their own wallets.

That's the beauty of bitcoin, isn't it?   no one country and/or government can stop bitcoin at all, just in case anyone hasn't notice the bitcoin network is the most biggest super computer on the planet and still going.  probably going to double in the next 3 months or less.   Isn't this the reason for bitcoin in the first place... it's decentralized and unregulated.  I don't understand the stupid people who care what governments have to say.  

fuck them, bitcoin is untouchable.  

problem solved
iPaulito

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

1EDwkxCjCMGGNQqZdxa8FwheMHXSoQe4TU

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:20:38 AM

We all know that some really awful news has been fully confirmed here by the Chinese Ministry of Source Confirmation at the PBOC.   Officially, the facts are as follows (I'll provide with sources where possible, google the rest for proof):

(1) Bitcoin cannot be bought and sold.  This is absolutely true in China as of 48 hours ago.  See the section titled "壞事嚇得互聯網賺錢"
(2) China plans an international committee to prevent all banks, worldwide, from interacting with the word "bitcoin".  This was also confirmed by some twitters.  Unfortunately, they were quickly deleted, but the head of Paypal confirmed this 2 hours ago here.
(4) China has plans to shut bitcoin off, not just in China, but worldwide.  I can't find the link for this one, but it's a chinese website called "Sinai" or "Sinu" or "Sina" or something like that.  Just google it, you'll find solid proof.

It looks like this is the end of bitcoin.  If you can sell and get your money out, you probably should.  Quarkcoin is probably a safe investment for now.
Quarkcoin? I call FUD. Did you really have to go that low? Welcome to my ignore list.

Quarkcoin is the mother of all Scamcoins. And this FUD all over the place has become ridiculuos. Bitcoin is here to stay. There is 190 other countries and although China is a big market, there will be someone else for the 4th bubble and stabilization period
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:34:20 AM

I'm simply amazed at those who can't see the...
... writing on the wall? Bitcoin's dead. China made up ~80% of total purchase done on exchanges just a few days ago (@~$850). Now it'll be 0%. Fundamentally, the price of a bitcoin should be (and soon will be) $170. Of course, it will sink much lower due to panic-selling.

If that's true then it is good news since 2013 will be only +1000% year.  This bitcoin thing just sucks.

Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:45:26 AM

Thanks for this practical example Proudhon  Grin
It goes without saying that, if you quote enough stuff, it MUST be true!
*Acting on this, and selling all my BTC (hell, even going to buy more, so I can sell off more!*

We all know that some really awful news has been fully confirmed here by the Chinese Ministry of Source Confirmation at the PBOC.   Officially, the facts are as follows (I'll provide with sources where possible, google the rest for proof):

(1) Bitcoin cannot be bought and sold.  This is absolutely true in China as of 48 hours ago.  See the section titled "壞事嚇得互聯網賺錢"
(2) China plans an international committee to prevent all banks, worldwide, from interacting with the word "bitcoin".  This was also confirmed by some twitters.  Unfortunately, they were quickly deleted, but the head of Paypal confirmed this 2 hours ago here.
(4) China has plans to shut bitcoin off, not just in China, but worldwide.  I can't find the link for this one, but it's a chinese website called "Sinai" or "Sinu" or "Sina" or something like that.  Just google it, you'll find solid proof.

It looks like this is the end of bitcoin.  If you can sell and get your money out, you probably should.  Quarkcoin is probably a safe investment for now.
ckoeber

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:51:35 AM

I don't see what's the problem here, all the Chinese people using Chinese exchanges should just transfer their bitcoins to another exchange (Mt. Gox) or even their own wallets.

That's the beauty of bitcoin, isn't it?   no one country and/or government can stop bitcoin at all, just in case anyone hasn't notice the bitcoin network is the most biggest super computer on the planet and still going.  probably going to double in the next 3 months or less.   Isn't this the reason for bitcoin in the first place... it's decentralized and unregulated.  I don't understand the stupid people who care what governments have to say.  

problem solved

You must not understand how Communist China works.
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:55:40 AM

This is all funny as hell, a horrible attempt of FUD and a bunch of intentional (and sometimes weird) crud following it up, who the hell cares how China does with crypto's, I hate waiting for goods to get here from China, and since I order alot of food mainly I prefer fresh food so local is where i want to buy (still order fish from Japan though, they are bigger than usual lately at same price).

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:57:43 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 08:31:33 AM by lebing

For those of you who dont get the joke yet, Proudhon is trolling the shit out of you.

He doesnt think bitcoin is going to end, he is making fun of people who panic.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
descarte

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:01:26 AM

"Satoshi found! Chinese gov has bitcoin shutoff code!!! Bad, bad, news!! Confirmed with sources!!! "

This line itself discredits all the news that you have said.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 08:02:14 AM

For those of you who dont get the joke yet, Proudhon is trolling the shit out of you.

This, he's making a point about the 'news' so often posted here with dubious sources. I thought the bit at the end about the scamcoin was a dead giveaway, if not his sources he linked to.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:03:50 AM

problem solved

You must not understand how Communist China works.

that's my whole point bitcoin doesn't need china, sure they can block facebook, youtube, twitter, and bitcoin... but who the fuck cares bitcoin could be $20 and still the best payment system the world has ever seen.  you want to follow the chinese like little sheep go ahead.  especially if you're not from china why the fuck would you conform to their government's rules.  

seriously it's their loss, and for them to do this they actually have realized that there is something to fear in the power of bitcoin.  
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:15:18 AM

This, he's making a point about the 'news' so often posted here with dubious sources. I thought the bit at the end about the scamcoin was a dead giveaway, if not his sources he linked to.

lol, good one
merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:27:40 AM

here you go... Denmark to the rescue

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/12/17/denmark-makes-legal-establish-bitcoin-exchanges/
xb0x

Activity: 181

Better don't say if you don't know!

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:34:18 AM

Many few are getting all panic cz of all this false positive & offloading all their coins which indirectly takes price down. Seems all part of shit plan o_O
Voogru

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 09:34:23 AM

trollololol
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: