Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear season over yet  (Read 2174 times)
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

I do not think the bearish season will be endless, although it usually only happens in a short amount of time, but it can never be done because the market conditions are difficult to resist.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

In the 3 months of 2018, we have witnessed the bear season taking place for a very long time, and the exchange rate of the entire cryptos on the market dropped dramatically. Typically, the BTC fell more than 70% of the value, and ETH is 60% lower than the rate at the end of 2017. But by April 2018, the market showed a rapid recovery. And in the second half of 2018, after the bear season over, the exchange rate promises to boom with the entire cryptos.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
Do you most of the altcoins are depreciating? I don't want to be confident with the current situation that we are out of the bear market. It's better to be vigilant and don't wait out for those speculations to come in. Let the market play for itself and while you are stocking your precious coins on your wallet waiting for the right time to sell it. This isn't yet the celebration time for us, let's wait until the market fully recovers and the crypto market are totally healthy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

Market is doing fine today on the first day of Consensus 2018. In the past years, market has  rallied nicely after this so this year should be same most likely. Bitcoin needs to be above $10K for market to turn more bullish.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:25 AM

Its in between since its now on a recovery phase and only starting for some redemption, maybe after June or July things will start to overhype again as the bear season will finally end. We know for a fact that last year was the best run but maybe things will go around and break the run from the last year.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

yes I think so too, the market is slowly showing a positive movement, can be seen with the rise of coinmarketcap capitalization, hope this is a good start for bitcoin and others in this year, after suffering a severe crash.
Mohondoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

As far as our group can monitoring the market, it's must be bear season over, but we think now the market has manipulated by some group so it's make the market is absolutely unpredictable. So for now we just can waiting and not rush to sell the coins.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

Now it's definitely not a bear market, but not bullish. What can be said for sure is that the market is in consolidation.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
I think the bear market is over and we are now on a process of recovery. Stable altcoin  will make a pump but once Bitcoin make a big jump, expect that almost all altcoins may dump to take advantage of the profit.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

The market is not yet on neither bear nor bull season. We are currently witnessing consolidation stage in the market wherein institutional investors, professional traders and new wave of whales are accumulating discreetly to avoid another parabolic rise in prices.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

Market is doing fine today on the first day of Consensus 2018. In the past years, market has  rallied nicely after this so this year should be same most likely. Bitcoin needs to be above $10K for market to turn more bullish.
Yes, I also think that Consensus 2018 event was trigger for new bull cycle with at least 100% return. But nobody knows what will happen.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

The bear situation began to stabilize in mid-February where many currencies and projects underwent a correction, something natural to the market that occur from time to time. But in my opinion this type of market will not last more than July where practically the regulatory period will practically diminish generating possibilities of investments in large scale.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

At first glance, we can say that the bear season is over. The market is stabilizing, people are looking to the future with more confidence and attention. But this is an unstable indicator everything can change.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

Yes! Finally, the crypt summer began, the market began to grow again, it's very cool! I advise everyone to buy, before it's too late
bandar

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Let me tell you a little insiders secret I just picked up from this super pump and dump Miami/South Korean whale invite only group:

Nobody knows

Don't you dare spread this information on the interwebs because my head will be gone!  Grin

No really, nobody knows.  This 'calm season' can go on for years, we can have a very very slow bearish market going down to 1k BTC again and then in a month time back to 20k.  Or, we can go to 30k by summer... You just don't.... know...  So what do you do?  You spread your investment, you cash some you play some, you trade some and you hodl some.  That's the way his game can be played.  Enjoy!  Cool
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

We can't be sure for 100%, but the market seems like it is quite stable.  Isn't it a nice view after 3 months full of red numbers?  Grin At the moment, one of the most important blockchain meetings is taking a place in New York and its results would probably drive the market in the upcoming days. And how will it look like at the end of the year? I am not an oracle, but right now, I do not know anyone who would put a bet on his prediction, so that describes current situation very well. Buy a ticket for this crazy train and enjoy our drive full of surprises.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

It seems like the bear season was done about a month ago, but the breakout hasn't been vicious enough to confirm this notion. We will see in the coming weeks whether or not the bulls will win out, but I have high hopes that they will.

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

Nah I don't think the bear market is over yet, we probably need one more dip to 6k and bitcoin can finally rise back to 10k
kim-yon

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

Everything changes weekly and I think you will get green. This may be our last decline.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
still not for the moment there is some decline in the market nambun bear prices will come back at the end of the year and it will be a very big spike.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: