Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear season over yet  (Read 2174 times)
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

I am very sure that the market will start to go up again. But I think it will be very slowly and hard to recover for the market. But I think the bottom is near because every bear trader so euphoric right now!
So with the existence of such conditions, we should be able to take advantage of existing conditions, in a smart way:hold and buy.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

its hard to say but i believe btc will not go under 6k after now. its better btc reach 11k but if not than it will be between 7k-9k. if so than alts will rise. 6th june btc start to rise and it has 27days until next dump but if btc reach 11k than nothing to worry.
The 6th came and there was no indication of even the slightest bump. Historically data has failed this time? Still have about 30 hours to see it through though
elithamal

Activity: 210

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

The market will be good again. Market prices do not increase by waiting. As I said, the attitudes of countries are very important. If the ban is imposed from any country, the market will fall again.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

Good news: the bear season is over. Bad news: this does not guarantee a bullish season in the near future. That's consolidation, then this is the snake season Grin

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

Good news: the bear season is over. Bad news: this does not guarantee a bullish season in the near future. That's consolidation, then this is the snake season Grin

I think bear season wasn't over yet due to price was still not having successive increase compared on how we experienced last year. The scenario was really different, and that snake season probably now happening when those panic sellers is doing worst actions that tends to crash the price. That means a bad idea for those who had snake mindset whose like traitors in cryptocurrency, and that's a hindrance of coin value to attain the bullish season.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

Volatility almost negligible
https://www.coingecko.com/en
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

Why do you think the bear market is not over?
I think people are starting to restore confidence, and the whole market is now in a recovery phase.

There are still plenty of reasons to fret, might be the BTC not go over 10k again, might be it's price possible to continue to decrease under 7K. But we should be able to take advantage of existing conditions to take some profits from this volatility.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

i don't think that the bearish market is over, there are still many signals of downthrend, but i'm happy that bitcoin has gone many times to 6k and never broke the support, i so think that it will be hard to go under 300 billions total capitalization, i hope that for the beginning of the summer we will start to see a new upthrend
Yeah I also have not thought that the bear trend will end, we are still stable around $7400, and will probably decrease again. but it looks like we already have a new bottome line at the $7k figure, we are not down further than that price, and marketcap is still high so I think the price will not drop too deep in case of weakening again..,
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:53:00 AM

I think we still looking for the bottom so bear market not ended yet. We all waiting for crypto spring, but still not the time. Maybe this autumn we will see some game change.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

Market is still trendless even though Bitcoin has been making higher  lows. The market trend should turn bullish in second half of the year if last year's pattern works out.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.

Bearish is already over but still we are waiting for the bullish market to come therefore we are now in normal market trend in which the people will just selling high and buy it low trend. Maybe if the price of Bitcoin will reach above $10,000 again and probably all potential Altcoins to follow then that will be the sign that the bullish market is finally starting.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
What a holiday, well, except for the calendar summer of course. The market continues its unstable movement and frequent corrections and it does not seem that there was a bull market that could help us in our losses.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

Why do you think the bear market is not over?
I think people are starting to restore confidence, and the whole market is now in a recovery phase.
Yups theres no bear happening since end of February,what we are having now is the normal fluctuations and and volatility of cryptocurrencies and nothing more,this way is whate we need to base the prices not on bubbles and not on hype.because the value of each coins now are enough to make profit maybe smaller amount but in process it could be big.

All wee need to do is use our skills and ability to convert every trading or investing to gains and earning
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

I think that we are still in a bear market and I think that the bears will not leave until the bulls kick them out, but that it will be necessary to drive out very harshly and very good news, because otherwise there is nothing to be done.I hope it doesn't go like this until the end of this year, because it began to be bothering
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

We all thought the bear season was over a few weeks ago but the market has still not recovered. We are approaching the end of Q2 which is traditionally the start of a bull run. Hopefully the next run will be swift and pump up the market back to where it was Q4 last year

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

It's hard to determine the real trend of the current market as the price of bitcoin had stabilize at $7k to $9.8k range. So much resistance of the $10k mark as we had not enough force to break that wall. I'm hoping that we can regroup and push again the price to reach higher than $10k as this will create momentum to have a good rally to push to higher value.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

I don't think so, in my opinion bear season is far from over, the market haven't even recover yet and in fact all of the altcoins are heavy bleeding right now, I'm not sure if its the effect of Bitcoin or not but I really hope that this will end soon, that the bullish season will take over.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

Not yet, this.month is still a bear market cause bitcoin is still having a hard time to recover. Cant wait to see bitcoin to hit 8000$, that the time im convince that bear season is ending.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

The market will be good again. Market prices do not increase by waiting. As I said, the attitudes of countries are very important. If the ban is imposed from any country, the market will fall again.
It will be good again certainly. This bear hasn't over and if ever it goes over, those people that are watching the market will never get contented by hoping for higher prices.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

Hopefully it is over right now I am very bullish this month of June hope all the coins right now set their new ATH then that is the time for us to sell at the peak and buy back again at the bottom.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: