Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:29:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear season over yet  (Read 2174 times)
God

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

seems that it is not over and it wont be over anytime soon, so the best thing that you can do is just try to accumulate as many tokens as you can as soon as everytihng is cheap

illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Hopefully it is over right now I am very bullish this month of June hope all the coins right now set their new ATH then that is the time for us to sell at the peak and buy back again at the bottom.
No, it is not over, unfortunately. Honestly, it surprised me a lot. I was sure that the bull run could start very soon. OK, I am patient enough to wait for the better prices more.
muid03

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

i think we still in bear season...btc up still wealth..no energy from bull side...i don't see any bullish trend.still any worry point' btc Will get dip price...other one say it may go to $3k..
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

No i don't think so that the bear season is over yet , we are still at that phase where the market has gone down and where it doesn't get its stability, everyone thought for once that maybe things will fall together till now but it seems difficult this year as can see this year of falling down in the cryptocurrency is very high and we can only wait for the brighter day to come and till then we can hodl coins only as market is unexpected so have patience till then.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

The bear season is not over as we can still see the prices of crypto is till very low and the coin are still dropping. I believe the market will recover soon and the price will increase. We need to exercise more patience and wait for the bull period.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Apparently still early to celebrate. For now, the bear market continues. In fact, nothing strange or unusual happens. History shows us that what is happening now has happened before. In the crypto currency market, there is always a wave-like movement (as in other markets) prices up and down. So I'm sure that soon everything will be fine!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Only large investors can end the bear market in the system if they send hot money.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

From the beginning of this year 2018, alt coins price had fallen tremendously until the last few weeks when we beginning to experience price stabilizations and increase in market capitalization. Also most of the alt coins too have started appreciating in price. From these indications, can we confidently said that the bear season is over or is not yet a celebration time.
Can't see any indication from moving on, crypto isn't in the stage of recovery yet they are struggling hard to gain more support from the community and most especially from investors. But it sure there is an increase by 3rd quarter as what happens in the previous years. It is possible to be repeated, otherwise crypto market will fall and still in bear situation.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

The encouraging sign for me is that the market bottom that established during the great bear run earlier this year (around $250 billion whole market) looks still to be providing a lot of resistance. The markets look as though they won't drop past that point, so I think there is a lot of resilience there. This would suggest we are at the bottom now, and from here the only way is up.

Ridzik111

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

The market grew steadily, the manet rose in price and did not fall. Throughout the year, growth was huge. Even I would say it is off scale. But now the market has lowered its prices for coins. There is a drop in coins. But we must wait for the take-off of this crepe to invest in projects.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

a lot of talk and rumors that the market will fall some more in the coming days. We are expecting thing to back to normal by mid July or so. This happens back in April if you remember and come May the market recovered. Some considered this as a correction but be patient a bull run is coming.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

We will have to hold and watch the market with patience until the trend becomes clearly bullish. Not easy to figure it out beforehand  but that could happen in next two months.
Holding now is the better choice. I do not see that the bearish trend is back already. Although the market looks better than in February- April, we have to wait.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

i think its not over yet coin prices are going to more realistic valuation after getting some huge price surges back in 2017.. in general its good for crypto as the possibility of overnight riches fading away and most of the shitcoins will disappear, regulatory agencies can take a breath and finally present some clarity.

That‘s actually a quite refreshing point of view. I also think the market got a lot healthier and a good chunk of „get rich quick“ folks had only a quick visit of the market. Only concern is the consistently low volume

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

I don't think bear season completely ended yet but seem like it's not the biggest problem for cryptocurrency market Smiley. Biggest problem for cryptocurrency market is that there are so many investors and traders afraid of bear season and they deiceded to get out cryptocurrency world so there was a big lost in marketcap Grin. But don't worry cause I believe these guys will come back when market turn to green Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████