Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [$100] Selling way to make %50 profit on any btc instantly [VOUCHED]  (Read 387 times)
joynermucus (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 01:35:13 AM by joynermucus

MIDDLEMAN ALLOWED

I have a private method that will enable you to roughly double your investment each time you complete it. The investment is made in BTC and you get your return in PayPal, GiftCards or Stripe from there you can go back into BTC if you wish in order to repeat. there are no limits as to how much you can do this.

This is not an ebook where you get no support after purchasing, you will be mentored through the method however you most likely won't need help because of how simple it is. There are no requirements other than having money to invest, setup will take less than 30 minutes and you will get your return immediately after executing the method. You can invest as little as $10 to start with and the earnings are guaranteed.

Price: $100 USD
Payment methods: BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH

Earnings Proof (~50% of payment is profit)
https://prnt.sc/jbfoys
https://prnt.sc/jbfpdi

If you have any questions, post here or PM me and I'll answer as best as I can without giving away private info.

FAQ
How many times can I do this method per day?
Paypal:All of this depends on how much your PayPal can handle. I always recommend starting small and working your way up, however, if your PayPal is used to high volume then you can start with larger numbers.
Giftcards: Unlimited
Stripe: Unlimited

Are the earnings guaranteed?
If you do the method correctly, you will not have any issues making your money back.

Can this be saturated?
Nope.

i will be offering one vouch to a reputable member
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

I will be waiting for a reputable member to vouch for this and see how would they react.  Roll Eyes Do I need a fake identity or a VPN in order to do the 'private method'?
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

I will be waiting for a reputable member to vouch for this and see how would they react.  Roll Eyes Do I need a fake identity or a VPN in order to do the 'private method'?

only thing you will be needing is a clean proxy every time you do it, thats it
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

im also willing to use a middleman that i can verify is trustworthy
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

Why is the proxy necessary? This method is fully legal right?

I would be willing to take a vouch copy if you don't find anyone more trusted.
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

Why is the proxy necessary? This method is fully legal right?

I would be willing to take a vouch copy if you don't find anyone more trusted.
This method is completely legal, please pm me your discord or jabber so i can show you how it works
Smiley
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

reserved - I am curious how this will end ...
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

FOR ANYONE WITH A GOOD REPUTATION PLEASE PM ME FOR A VOUCH COPY
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

One vouch copy still available message me
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

Sure, I'll try it. Sounds too good to be true but I'll try a vouch copy and give an honest review of it. I've given many reviews on a bunch of different methods and items given as a vouch to me.
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Sure, I'll try it. Sounds too good to be true but I'll try a vouch copy and give an honest review of it. I've given many reviews on a bunch of different methods and items given as a vouch to me.

pm'd you about this
WaffleMaster

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:34:53 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 05:11:52 PM by WaffleMaster

There are multiple methods but stem from the same idea, all explained well and really quite simple to complete. In step by step tutorial form. There are different ways to obtain your money, so that's nice depending on how you would like to receive it. The methods are quick, don't involve lengthy 'buy this and resell it' or anything else that would take time. It is not illegal. The methods are easy and you could complete them within an hour or sooner. You will need a little money to start but if you're cashin' big time you could use those funds to then make more. It does slightly rely on other services or people, but I'd say the fault tolerance is very good so it'snot a big concern of mine.

I'm verifying one of the methods during business hours tomorrow.

Final update after some days: The method didn't work. After some research I'm inclined to believe that the methods are old and not working properly anymore. I'll be attempting a different one, but the one I tried did not work. I haven't LOST money yet, but one of the methods provided did not work to get any money either.
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

really appreciate it, thanks Smiley
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

Thanks WaffleMaster I look forward to your thoughts once you have confirmed it.

And at OP so I pay you $100 then how much more needs to be invested to A/ recoup the $100 I've given you and B/ make a little extra ?

Thanks

TT
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

If you still have a vouch copy I would be willing to write a comprehensive review in return. Just let me know.
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Would be happy to give a promising review upon receiving a vouch copy. Cheers.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

I have not completely verified the method(s) are working but I have received the information and it seems likely that they will work. Please do not consider this a complete vouch until I verify at least one of the methods sent.

There are multiple methods but stem from the same idea, all explained well and really quite simple to complete. In step by step tutorial form. There are different ways to obtain your money, so that's nice depending on how you would like to receive it. The methods are quick, don't involve lengthy 'buy this and resell it' or anything else that would take time. It is not illegal. The methods are easy and you could complete them within an hour or sooner. You will need a little money to start but if you're cashin' big time you could use those funds to then make more. It does slightly rely on other services or people, but I'd say the fault tolerance is very good so it'snot a big concern of mine.

Following this thread, and will be waiting for your complete review.
And is it a well known method?For 100$, if I get something that I already know, then I will be very disappointed.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

Well, haven't been able to confirm or deny if the method works. I tried for a long time as well, but the fault tolerance seems to be a little more dependent on others than I first assumed. Just to clarify, I basically didn't even get to start because it relied on things out of my control. So it is more fickle than my initial reaction. I'll try again later.

And is it a well known method?For 100$, if I get something that I already know, then I will be very disappointed.

It may be known, I definitely wouldn't say it's well known. I didn't know before the guide. Could still be helpful even if the basic theme of it is known, but we're just speculating at that point. I wouldn't really be able to tell if it's a well known method or not.
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

And at OP so I pay you $100 then how much more needs to be invested to A/ recoup the $100 I've given you and B/ make a little extra ?

Thanks

TT

Any money you put into the method is doubled everytime, 0 risk

If you still have a vouch copy I would be willing to write a comprehensive review in return. Just let me know.

Im willing to give a vouch copy to someone who can use a USA stripe

I have not completely verified the method(s) are working but I have received the information and it seems likely that they will work. Please do not consider this a complete vouch until I verify at least one of the methods sent.

I can Gaurentee this is not well known and has alot of potential

Well, haven't been able to confirm or deny if the method works. I tried for a long time as well, but the fault tolerance seems to be a little more dependent on others than I first assumed. Just to clarify, I basically didn't even get to start because it relied on things out of my control. So it is more fickle than my initial reaction. I'll try again later.

It may be known, I definitely wouldn't say it's well known. I didn't know before the guide. Could still be helpful even if the basic theme of it is known, but we're just speculating at that point. I wouldn't really be able to tell if it's a well known method or not.

It isnt that dependent on others, there are many people you can depend on to execute this method you just have to LOOK and spend time
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Thanks

TT

Any money you put into the method is doubled everytime, 0 risk

Thanks for the answer, I shall wait for the vouch copies to report, but if they say all is fine I shall have a go Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: