Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][PRTX] PoS/Mn - Quark - PRINTEX - First Crypto-Currency For Printing ✅  (Read 26714 times)
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

I can see that the project is moving along nicely.
Checking the discord for updates is the best way imo since all the team is there.
Just a few hours ago block 70k was reached so for all the mn holders, the rewards are now up to 57 prtx Shocked
I really appreciate the work the team is putting into this project.

How are you guys going to ensure a steady grow but still keep your nice prices on your clothing line and stuff?
I'd love to have just a PRTX fan shirt to wear.. is that already possible?

The price is going to be taken care of by offering a centralized printing and shipping for our customer. So each business is going to get the benefits of high volume using our shop front to sell their stuff, while in the back Printex is using their high purchase power because of high volume (multiple shop front) to keep the prices low.
The printing platform is still in beta phase right now, but the official release is planned by the end of the month. We are thinking about doing a giveway of Printex shirts or goodies at some point, so stay tuned  Grin

Hi! I have one question, when the service of printing will be decentralized? For how long it will be centralized? The high purchase power is ok for the start, but when the service will be mature it should be decentralized and the market will self regulate. Greetings.

Hello there!
First of all, thank you for your question and interest!
I'm not sure I understand your question. Maybe you are confusing the printing service and the blockchain? The blockchain is already decentralized and the price of that market is already self-regulating.
If you are talking about the printing service, there is always going to be advantages in centralization. By that I mean, Printex and their partners will get a much bigger profit margin if they are able to order blank product in bulk, instead of having each shop order their own produtcs. The platform is going to be decentralized in a sense that Printex will sign agreement with internationnal partners that will allow shop to get local printing and shipping services in their own country. Each shop is also going to be in charge of their own product.
This is my own understanding of the Printex project. If you want more detail, I would suggest you contact Riggs or Andrew directly.

Thank you for your answer, that was exactly the answer of my question. So you will be resellers of your blank products purchased in bulk to local shops that will make the printing and distribute the products. Cheers.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 03:38:46 PM by char0n

Why are early investors dumping its price? This project seems to be a real working product in development, but after getting listed in CMC, the performance reduced significantly. Dev or community manager, do you have any plan to recover the price? Maybe new exchange can help, or proceed whatever you promised during pre-sale. I'm up for grabbing a node in cheap.
Well, some people just want to get their investments back, other just go with the masses and panic sell.
Do grab a node and be sure to spread the word about this awesome project Cheesy
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

Good news everyone, PRTX is now also listed on cheddur. Check it out https://www.cheddur.com/coins/printex
farout

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

The concept of printing own design with Printex platform is awesome, I hope this will come true very soon. Many of us want to use our own design but don't have the opportunity to make it, now I think this project can do it easily if they strongly aimed to do it.

jair0ller

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

Im excited for the new site, I will be making my own shirts here regularly. And it will be very interesting to see how their 3D printing platform will be like. If its anything like the textile shop then I know this will be a great success.  Cool Grin
rehana90

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Impressive staking rewards, I'm getting at https://cryptohashtank.net for PRTX, collecting as much as I can by auto-reinvesting for setting up my full masternode because I know Printex is a real working project and currently under valued.
cattelyan

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

Day by day PRTX community getting stronger, now listed on Coinmarketcap makes it even better investment. Perhaps it's time to be listed in new exchange like cryptopia? I hope dev team will consider my opinion and try to push this project forward. Also we need new partners, consider partnering with exchanges and give them first few t-shirt free, it will work for branding too.
zire81

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Good idea of crypto , I'm with you!
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

3D printer can play any model from a computer file. This development is very lacking in society. The project deserves attention.
x_Squall_x

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Looking forward to further developments and integration of new features to the Printex portal! I still see tremendous value in this project since printing is a widely used area everywhere!
asecdhu7

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

The project is excellent, you will do it, I wish you luck, we support the project together
rehana90

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

Hi community,
I found Printex coin project as a real working product and lately it's performance was awesome. I think it is good time to buy some PRTX as the price has fallen significantly, but I know it will go up again.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

Good news everyone, PRTX is now also listed on cheddur. Check it out https://www.cheddur.com/coins/printex
What's the benefit of this site's service? It just looks like MNO, but MNO on MNCN is much better and reliable regarding masternode stats. Anyway, Printex is doing really good in terms of development but still, the price is falling to the bottom. Perhaps there are some marketing lacks but still I believe it will get back stronger anytime soon, especially if it makes some shared staking partnership like Stakecube, StakingLab etc. Good luck to the holders.
gfcbsel

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

I think it's a very good project and will look at the moon promises to be really good :-)
congratulations to the creator for great marketing
farout

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

I have a bag now. Just pointed up my second node of PRTX, I'll wait for 1 PRTX = $1, then I'll sell all my rewards. Because now its cheap coin, I'm not worried too much to sell now. Smiley Pretty good project. Anyone else planning for the second node?
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

T-shirt designing contest was fun to learn about the primary goal of this project. I'm closely looking at it's development as it seems to be a good investment.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
CryptoFanBoy78

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Printex Team is working hard to setup the new marketplace, i'm pretty sure this will be awesome. All streamers or youtubers will probably love creating their own little shop on Printex platform and sell some merchandising products with just one click. Great Job Printex Team
anthoBTC

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Very cool this tshirt design contest. Had a funny moment designing this tshirt. Now just hope i will win one of this node, don't forget to vote for my creation  Wink
More over the Team is still working hard on last details before marketplace launch.
Thanks to the team
kigtfrdh

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

More news - this is very important now. I hope, soon price BET will be increase . Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hyugde

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

Yap, a bit sad to see the price declining, but compare to some other newly release coin, PRTX is better in term of the price. So Keep the price high everyone, tikcket to the galaxy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: