Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporary bounce to $600? But we're still going doowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn  (Read 3478 times)
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:26:53 PM

agree

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:01:05 PM

Trend is definitely down.  But this is an interesting double bottom with the flash crash last week.  Also, bottom of April was around 2x the 2011 peak.  $500 is near that WRT the April peak.  We are approaching bubble fully popped.  No-one can expect to call the bottom exactly.  So it might make sense to acquire some coins here and keep some in fiat just in case.

So because the bottom of April was 2x the high of 2011 now it is possible that this bottom is at 500$? Are you sure? Please show me ANY trader or investor who thinks like that? Because it happened one time, it happens a second time?

I read this all the time here. Look, the high of the April bubble was 10times higher than the bubble of 2011. So there the next bubble has to burst at 2500$. Right?

Yeah, I was wondering if someone was going to call me out for that.  Let's just say that the above comment is a bit of a shorthand way to say that if you believe in the fundamental long term exponential trendline is intact then to me a price of 300 to 500 looks pretty good as the bottom.  Kind of like how DJIA tracks SP500 even though it is composed of few stocks.

ok, 300-500 sounds good. Europe is building ATMs now. And it gets regulated (what is good!). But China? I don't know. Therefore 300-500 sounds good. Not because of 2011...

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Burt

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:33:50 PM

massivebitman (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 01:59:09 AM

I'm very confident that $400 was the bottom. As you say, historically post crash we seem to trend down towards 2x the pre-crash price.

These are great times to trade. It's low enough that I'm confident that it will recover to a ATH within 8-12 months, which means at least 100% gain in my holdings and it's moving quite a bit that I can try and snipe some additional day trading profit.

If it goes to $200 well I have enough FIAT to snap up a decent chunk of coins but it's simply not happening. $300 is even way too cheap right now.

What don't you understand about 44% of the Bitcoin market being forced to liquidate their positions by their government?

No, owning Bitcoins in Chinna is possible, I believe the Bitcoins in Chinna might be more valuable than elsewhere in near future, because of hard way to get Bitcoins in Chinna. Having miner in Chinna and selling the coins privately can be quite profitable if Im right

I totally disagree... While some people in China, might be looking to keep their coins, I'm sure the majority especially the miners would be looking to sell.

Why would anyone want to buy so called bitcoins privately, if chances are they can't get real cash?
Imagine if you had no access to any of the exchanges (pretty much the situation of the Chinese), would you really be holding your coins?
You'd have to be a serious believer to do that.

Nope don't buy it. Almost all the miners in China will be selling out to yuan while they still can. 90% of the speculators will be doing the same.

We shall see... $500 is way to high in this environment, in fact you've got to wonder what will happen as the deadline draws closer.

massivebitman (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 02:04:08 AM

One further thing... Look at BTC China now.. There's a 6.74 million CNY wall at 2640 the equivalent of $434 US.

That is only the start. It won't be long before that and more pushes down the market.

Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:10:07 AM

One further thing... Look at BTC China now.. There's a 6.74 million CNY wall at 2640 the equivalent of $434 US.

That is only the start. It won't be long before that and more pushes down the market.

a) panic SELL ALL YOUR COINS
b) opportunity to buy MORE

... c) write FUD
e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:18:18 AM

I'm very confident that $400 was the bottom. As you say, historically post crash we seem to trend down towards 2x the pre-crash price.

These are great times to trade. It's low enough that I'm confident that it will recover to a ATH within 8-12 months, which means at least 100% gain in my holdings and it's moving quite a bit that I can try and snipe some additional day trading profit.

If it goes to $200 well I have enough FIAT to snap up a decent chunk of coins but it's simply not happening. $300 is even way too cheap right now.

What don't you understand about 44% of the Bitcoin market being forced to liquidate their positions by their government?

FUD. Chinese can keep their Bitcoins, they aren't forcing them to sell them.

Where did you get 44% from? Was it from FUD article? You cannot really say that 44% is on Chinese hands, what a pile of shite.
Chinese can keep all their coins and use localbitcoins or buy services with them.
And the Chinese Govt was pretty lame, they will come back in a few days/months/years with regulations and there will be a second chinese bubble, wait for it

evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:19:40 AM

a) SELL ALL YOUR COINS for a massive profit
b) laugh at bulls still holding
c) buy back in after the crash
d) repeat process

FTFY.
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:35:18 AM

a) SELL ALL YOUR COINS for a massive profit
b) laugh at bulls still holding
c) buy back in after the crash
d) repeat process

FTFY.

You must to know that this is a gambling. You may win or you will lose in zero-sum-game. NEVER SELL ALL YOUR COINS :-) (not even half if you want survive)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:39:45 AM

Where did you get 44% from? Was it from FUD article? You cannot really say that 44% is on Chinese hands, what a pile of shite.
Chinese can keep all their coins and use localbitcoins or buy services with them.
And the Chinese Govt was pretty lame, they will come back in a few days/months/years with regulations and there will be a second chinese bubble, wait for it

Okay smart guy

44% of Bitcoin trade was on BTC China. This of course isn't 44% of all BTC in existence, but it is certainly almost half of the trade responsible for pushing the price up to over $1200.

Now, what might happens when this market places fully dissolves...hmm let me see? Ah, I got it! Now that all the weak hands have been shaken out the trade, Bitcoin 2 da Moon!

A 2nd Chinese bubble, one part of me is thinking, "i will certainly keep my ears tot he ground for any news of a relegitimisation of Bitcoin in China"; the other part of me is thinking, "yet more überwishful thinking from someone sitting crying into his empty beer glass?"

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:41:25 AM

You must to know that this is a gambling.

Yup, sure do. Thats why, I only have play money in BTC.

When I want to invest, I contribute to my IRA, stock portfolio, cap plan, 401k, or buy precious metals (a very small fraction of my portfolio).  BTC really doesnt have a place in my investment portfolio (for a variety of reasons), but it makes a great speculative tool.
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:48:31 AM

You must to know that this is a gambling.

Yup, sure do. Thats why, I only have play money in BTC.

When I want to invest, I contribute to my IRA, stock portfolio, cap plan, 401k, or precious metals (only a small fraction).  BTC really doesnt have a place in my investment portfolio (for a variety of reasons), but it makes a great speculative tool.

I do not know better.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:59:38 AM

Okay smart guy

44% of Bitcoin trade was on BTC China. This of course isn't 44% of all BTC in existence, but it is certainly almost half of the trade responsible for pushing the price up to over $1200.

Now, what might happens when this market places fully dissolves...hmm let me see? Ah, I got it! Now that all the weak hands have been shaken out the trade, Bitcoin 2 da Moon!

A 2nd Chinese bubble, one part of me is thinking, "i will certainly keep my ears tot he ground for any news of a relegitimisation of Bitcoin in China"; the other part of me is thinking, "yet more überwishful thinking from someone sitting crying into his empty beer glass?"

44% of trade volumes means nothing.
BTChina had 0 fees , meaning that it encouraged bots and fast trades.

With 0 fees , 10 btc and a bot I alone can surpass Mtgox trading volume.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:10:41 AM

Yes, and using a bot, 1000 BTC or whatever, and 0% trading fees, you could probably bid the price of Bitcoin up 2 da fkn moon, which possibly explains what was happening?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:26:52 AM

Yes, and using a bot, 1000 BTC or whatever, and 0% trading fees, you could probably bid the price of Bitcoin up 2 da fkn moon, which possibly explains what was happening?

It's a good theory until you realize that they had tons of RMB on the actual exchange UNTIL the banking ban.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:33:38 AM

Trade volume =/= Amount of coins in that exchange.
I've been saying this since November , the numbers on BTChina seemed fake to me , especially since they had only 6000 coins on the whole order book when the madness started.
By comparison Mtgox had 8 times that.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:35:39 AM

[...]
[...]

Trade, NOT ownership, you made the point yourself.
I trade with btc-e, does it mean my coins are now on russian/<insert-shady-country> hands? No.

[...]
It's a good theory until you realize that they had tons of RMB on the actual exchange UNTIL the banking ban.
[...]

What's your source?
Chinese can play for another month as far as I understood.

humanitee

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:41:26 AM

[...]
[...]

What's your source?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:45:34 AM

[...]
[...]

What's your source?

That's the order book , it is not equal to the amount of money on that exchange.
Theoretically , they could still have more money right now than ever , if no one withdrew and since they sold all those bitcoins Smiley.
Although i doubt that anyone will still keep their money on an exchanger following the news.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
humanitee

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:48:31 AM

That's the order book , it is not equal to the amount of money on that exchange.
Theoretically , they could still have more money right now than ever , if no one withdrew and since they sold all those bitcoins Smiley.
Although i doubt that anyone will still keep their money on an exchanger following the news.

I don't work there so it's not like I can check the database. I'm just assuming this because it fits nicely in the time line.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄