Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wakanda Forever [Cryptocurrency style]  (Read 124 times)
Kim Ji Won (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

I know most of you are familiar with Wakanda which is a country that is unknown to the whole world in the movie but their technology is so advanced but they don't want to be discovered for a variety of reasons until they are ready to help out to other countries.

I'm relating this to ICOs out there. Isn't it better if we (investors) just let the ICO team do their job and not pressure them about things like "when exchange" and "when moon?" all the shits relating to these. I always read it on the telegram channel of every project I joined in. In result, projects that have been listed in the exchange despite them being not ready and all about any legalities and partnership to companies that will help them preserve their price has been dumped earlier by bounty hunters.

They always pressure the team, spreading FUDs all over the community. Their impatience is what leads to the downfall of its price and at by the end of the day, they will blame the ICO for having such price.

I've invested to a few ICO that really wants to preserve the price and take good care of their project by locking the tokens in the user's respective wallet until they are ready with all the requirements and I like those strategies, I don't care how much I wait as long as I will get what I really deserve and not get disappointed at the end.

What are your thoughts about this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: