Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

In what way does Superbloom distinguish itself from other projects such as kickico? what is the advantage to investing in superbloom?

I think the main advantage with this one is that they do the review before listing any ICO; the ICO to list is authenticated. Also there rewarding is different. With this you are rewarded based on hodling and there is not listing fee.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:52 AM

In what way does Superbloom distinguish itself from other projects such as kickico? what is the advantage to investing in superbloom?

I think the main advantage with this one is that they do the review before listing any ICO; the ICO to list is authenticated. Also there rewarding is different. With this you are rewarded based on hodling and there is not listing fee.

yes, it is great that superbloom also takes over the review of the ICOs, so we can inform us directly on their side. And I guess we get the tokens from the ICOs to the cheap ICO price. There comes a lot together with time.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Superbloom vetting projects before they come out as an ICO saves a lot of energy, time and manpower, if you know what it takes to get real project out there you will appreciate Superbloom real fast

That's some real task superbloom are planning on taking up and i tell you that this won't be easy. I must say that their criteria for choosing an ico must be 100% accurate because if anything goes wrong and that ico turns out to be a fraud. Superbloom will pay for sure.

So you are saying there is some sort of insurance covering holders of SEED token?? because if it's so then I think superbloom reduces both risk associated with buying ICO and also ensures safety to the optimum as well

I wouldn't say insurance because i do not see where superbloom will compensate users if one of their predicted and vetted to successfully and not scam ico actually turns out to be a scam.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

Superbloom vetting projects before they come out as an ICO saves a lot of energy, time and manpower, if you know what it takes to get real project out there you will appreciate Superbloom real fast

That's some real task superbloom are planning on taking up and i tell you that this won't be easy. I must say that their criteria for choosing an ico must be 100% accurate because if anything goes wrong and that ico turns out to be a fraud. Superbloom will pay for sure.

So you are saying there is some sort of insurance covering holders of SEED token?? because if it's so then I think superbloom reduces both risk associated with buying ICO and also ensures safety to the optimum as well

I wouldn't say insurance because i do not see where superbloom will compensate users if one of their predicted and vetted to successfully and not scam ico actually turns out to be a scam.

I think what Gee777 is trying to say is if Superbloom intends to vet upcoming ICO's before they get lunched they have to carry out the vetting process very well to avoid acknowledging a project which later turns out to be a scam. I have seen projects every one thought was legit and turned out to be scam, something of this sort will damage Superbloom credibility. I hope their vetting process contains all necessary questions.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

Even though Superbloom is issuing Insurrance I don't think they will be giving hundred percent. May be a particular percentage.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

yes, it is great that superbloom also takes over the review of the ICOs, so we can inform us directly on their side. And I guess we get the tokens from the ICOs to the cheap ICO price. There comes a lot together with time.

But reviewing an ICO is done plenty enough, there must more unique advantages to superbloom, ill go over the WP again and write my findings

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

I think what Gee777 is trying to say is if Superbloom intends to vet upcoming ICO's before they get lunched they have to carry out the vetting process very well to avoid acknowledging a project which later turns out to be a scam. I have seen projects every one thought was legit and turned out to be scam, something of this sort will damage Superbloom credibility. I hope their vetting process contains all necessary questions.

if you check the whitepaper they go through what they'll be doing to ensure this doesn't happen, including meeting with the entire team of a new project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

Check out superbloom in New York City's international investor meetup: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997166575366139904, i think we might see some huge investors after this for superbloom.

I too want to believe that they used the medium to advertise their project to as many as they could reach. That's one of the largest gathering of crypto investors I belive.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

For me, the greatest selling point of Superbloom is that you get tokens from the ICOs on the platform just by holding Superbloom tokens. I am not sure but I don't think KickICO is offering something similar.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Not to mention theirs nothing wrong with healthy competition I still don’t get the idea of people wanting every project to be a one of a kind snowflake, sometimes it’s just competition from a different angle
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

For me, the greatest selling point of Superbloom is that you get tokens from the ICOs on the platform just by holding Superbloom tokens. I am not sure but I don't think KickICO is offering something similar.

I think this is quite dominant feature than the rest. The competition usually charges for listing. Their approach is  smart; you are rewarded by your holdings and above that the ico to list is thoroughly investigated.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

Superbloom is very well rated on ICO Bench, but there is 1 expert rating

https://icobench.com/ico/superbloom

The information on the website is quite clear
Thank you for sharing this review, A lot of people go on that website so a lot of investors will see this project and be interested in it.

I liked this project and its good that now project is getting reviewed and receiving good ratings. 4.5 out of 5 is very good ratings.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

There are lots of differences, just go through the whitepaper and you will understand. Best this is that you will get free tokens based on your SEED token holdings
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Check out superbloom in New York City's international investor meetup: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997166575366139904, i think we might see some huge investors after this for superbloom.

I can see Emmie the hardworking CEO all smiles and at work, i have a good vibes about this project very much due to the hardworking nature of team especially CEO herself, thanks for the link and i think i have to on my notification so i get update real fast about the project on twitter

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

I can see Emmie the hardworking CEO all smiles and at work, i have a good vibes about this project very much due to the hardworking nature of team especially CEO herself, thanks for the link and i think i have to on my notification so i get update real fast about the project on twitter

It will be interesting to get to know if they managed to find some investors on this meetup. Does anyone know if they will release further information about this? Or will the investors back up the project in private without us noticing it?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

That's nice seeing the team already doing the needful and networking, the project has what it takes to be a top ICO, with a succinct approach that they tend to use and win the heart of the community and for some reasons, i usually love projects that are pioneered by females, no offence but ladies are known to be diligent in what they do Smiley
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

It will be interesting to get to know if they managed to find some investors on this meetup. Does anyone know if they will release further information about this? Or will the investors back up the project in private without us noticing it?
I think we will notice ourselves when SUPERBLOOM sells a lot of their tokens in a small amount of time, then we would know that they got a huge investor in.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

I think we will notice ourselves when SUPERBLOOM sells a lot of their tokens in a small amount of time, then we would know that they got a huge investor in.

Yeah.  I agree with you you. They just can't hide such information from the public.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

if you check the whitepaper they go through what they'll be doing to ensure this doesn't happen, including meeting with the entire team of a new project.

Interesting, this gives clear signals that verification of ICO is done the best way you can imagine

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

Interesting, this gives clear signals that verification of ICO is done the best way you can imagine

Is not easy doing research on projects and seeking which to invest, it takes a lot and for a project to come in and help fix that, is a stress reliever, so we don't need to do the digging, superbloom will and it can be easy for investors to invest in projects that has been certified by superbloom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: