Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

What kind of currencies we are using here to invest in ICO? Also FIAT option is available for ICO investment?
In their whitepaper i found out that they are accepting ETH and BTC, there is no Fiat payment option maybe in the future you could be able to pay with USD that would get investors who do not have ETH and BTC.

Investors who don't have either btc or eth can actually use some of the top exchange sites to change their fiat to any of the accepted crypto currencies and continue with their investments plan

On the Superbloom token sale page it shows a invite code: SuperbloomWeb does anyone know if this code provides an extra bonus or if you need you need to use it to register an account?
As far as i know is you need that invite code to unlock the SEED sale if you want to buy some tokens from them.
Mpretty sure that’s what it is if you want into the sale at this point you have to use the code for access

As for the guy asking about fiat I doubt they will add fiat as an option as it adds a bunch of red tape to the project I imagine they will stick to crypto only for investments/purchases
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:10 AM

Reading from the whitepaper i see members of Superbloom gets lots of advantage for instance Superbloom do not charge their members for transaction fee while non-members pay a discretionary fee of 20% premium to purchase deals on the platform. It sure doesn't hurt being a member of Superbloom platform.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:19:33 AM

Reading from the whitepaper i see members of Superbloom gets lots of advantage for instance Superbloom do not charge their members for transaction fee while non-members pay a discretionary fee of 20% premium to purchase deals on the platform. It sure doesn't hurt being a member of Superbloom platform.

20% fees for non-members is very high. It's better to become members of Superbloom platform and enjoy zero transaction fee and free tokens.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

20% fees for non-members is very high. It's better to become members of Superbloom platform and enjoy zero transaction fee and free tokens.

It's better and  more profitable to become a member than continually paying 20% fee on the superbloom platform.
How does one become a member?  By just holding seed tokens ot does a membership fee applies too.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

What kind of currencies we are using here to invest in ICO? Also FIAT option is available for ICO investment?
In their whitepaper i found out that they are accepting ETH and BTC, there is no Fiat payment option maybe in the future you could be able to pay with USD that would get investors who do not have ETH and BTC.

Investors who don't have either btc or eth can actually use some of the top exchange sites to change their fiat to any of the accepted crypto currencies and continue with their investments plan

It would be great if you could invest fiat money, too. That would just reach more investors. But the fact that you can 'only' invest BTC or ETH shouldn't stop anyone from investing. There are enough ways to buy cryptos.

Yeah.  And most investors would not want to go through the hudles of converting their fiat to BTC or ETH.  I think Superbloom should consider supporting fiat.  Maybe for the time been.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

This ICO has a pretty good rating on ICO Bench: https://icobench.com/ico/superbloom

Review has been done by a bot and James Sowers

a very good rating, ICOBench is for me the only review site that I reasonably believe
But for the first time, I see that they have a bot for the ratings and this is even rated higher than the rating from humans.
James Sowers but generally seems to give good reviews, I see many 5/5

Icobench.com ratings Change over time, you may check it some other time and get more reviews, they keep monitoring the progress of the ICO and when they see any fault they get it change, I have observed that about them {Icobench.com) which is why a lot of people have faith in them to an extent

yes, I already noticed that more and more reviews are added to the projects. Let's see how the new ratings for Superbloom will be. I would give them a 4.5 :-)

I also checked reviews and all are postive for suoerbloom. I personally believe on own research but I do check such reviews to get more clear picture.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

The process is to drive the community to become holders of SEED token, rather than dumpers, these are incentives and benefits that investors will enjoy and if anyone that's not an investors gets hold of the such news, the individual will have the drive to invest, knowing fully well that they having nothing to loss and an awesome package to gain
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

Im not sure if there are any ICO crypto investors who don't have ETH or BTC, but do have USD.

I think energy would be better spent in other developments.

I don't think that is going to be a problem. All you need to do is convert fiat to either ETH or BTC

I think there is a little more to it than that, for example legislation

Yeah, I think there are stricter regulations for projects that offer fiat purchases in their token sale.

Alot stricter KYC regulations for when FIAT is directly used to purchase, this may be the reason. Would be nice to see it get added as I believe it will help increase the fundings raised.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

It's better and  more profitable to become a member than continually paying 20% fee on the superbloom platform.
How does one become a member?  By just holding seed tokens ot does a membership fee applies too.

i think it's priced that high to encourage people to buy the SEED token, driving up the demand for it.  For instance holding 10,001 SEED means you don't have to pay transaction fees for buying/selling on their platform.  If you deal in alot of volume, this could save you a fortune.
em777

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

Obviously this is a strategy for getting more members. but I would like Superbloom to know that people  need to get prove of their effectiveness before becoming a member

[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

Great to see that there are projects where the advisors are giving value and not only being there for the show.

What I like about the Superbloom project is the fact that members receive a variety of new tokens valued at 10-20% of their SEED holdings.

Effectively watch your portfolio grow by just holding the tokens, very nice way to earn a annually income

That is a smart way to increase value of token. However I think the only thing that is still vague to me is how they are addressing volatility; as you know price after ICO can change dramatically.

I don't think that will be in the hands of superbloom, that is more for the project team and holders of the token to decide. As we all already know dumpers are everywhere.

you cant avoid such scenario of dumping. but after that stage and the team keeps on being active in the development of their platform. then theres no reason for its value to decline. usually the price of the token continue to decline if the community supporting the project sees that theres no reason to hold onto with the project and they feel that they need to sell before it totally lost its value

I quite agree with this stance, project value greatly depends on the team then the community, I have observed that having projects come up time to time in a given project improve the image of the project and improve the token value as well also is the need of Vc and backers as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

i think it's priced that high to encourage people to buy the SEED token, driving up the demand for it.  For instance holding 10,001 SEED means you don't have to pay transaction fees for buying/selling on their platform.  If you deal in alot of volume, this could save you a fortune.

That's true, transaction fees that most trading platforms apply are outrageous, nothing saying superbloom has same case but it will be wise to look into this because free transaction fees is a privilege we all love to have and this project is offering that to investors, which will in turn create value for the tokens, as no one will be willing to let go or dump
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

It would be great if you could invest fiat money, too. That would just reach more investors. But the fact that you can 'only' invest BTC or ETH shouldn't stop anyone from investing. There are enough ways to buy cryptos.

I am not sure if there is a way or not; but I think one thing to consider when allowing fiat is that the tokens would be locked until the KYC AML is cleared. It is more steps on the team if I am not mistaken.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

We can assume that the SEED Tokens will become more and more expensive over time and probably not worth doing.
You have to own a lot of SEED, so that the participation pays off
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

Only BTC and ETH accepted? I think Suoerbloom should add more (top 5) crypto currency in accepted currency list.
This will save some money/fees for investors (they don't need to convert their coins to BTC or ETH )

I'm sure this is one of their plans from the team, implementing more currencies to allow a bigger audience of investors

I think it's actually good for them to allow less of the top currencies on there platform if their token is going to have any recognition or increase in value.
em777

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Only BTC and ETH accepted? I think Suoerbloom should add more (top 5) crypto currency in accepted currency list.
This will save some money/fees for investors (they don't need to convert their coins to BTC or ETH )

I'm sure this is one of their plans from the team, implementing more currencies to allow a bigger audience of investors

I think it's actually good for them to allow less of the top currencies on there platform if their token is going to have any recognition or increase in value.

Exactly they can later on change their policies but right now what they need is more members so measures should be taken that will guarantee that.

[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

We can assume that the SEED Tokens will become more and more expensive over time and probably not worth doing.

The more SEED you own the better the reward. I am not sure how the volatility is addressed but as more successful project go through the platform the likely the holders will grow and there is a limited supply of tokens so that would surely mean higher price per SEED.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

The more SEED you own the better the reward. I am not sure how the volatility is addressed but as more successful project go through the platform the likely the holders will grow and there is a limited supply of tokens so that would surely mean higher price per SEED.

It's nice to know SEED will naturally rise in value because of the limited supply of tokens meaning a higher demand over a period of time
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

It's nice to know SEED will naturally rise in value because of the limited supply of tokens meaning a higher demand over a period of time

Yes this is indeed good incentivizing mechanism to hold SEED, which is beneficial for the token holders

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: