Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Check out superbloom in New York City's international investor meetup: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997166575366139904, i think we might see some huge investors after this for superbloom.

I can see Emmie the hardworking CEO all smiles and at work, i have a good vibes about this project very much due to the hardworking nature of team especially CEO herself, thanks for the link and i think i have to on my notification so i get update real fast about the project on twitter

I think they are in talks to incorporate in the US and they are just waiting to ensure the token is considered as a utility and not as a security. I think this is them sorting the incorporation out.
I would be glad if their token is considered as utility, because right now most people are seeing cryptocurrency as a form of security. That is impeding the growth of cryptocurrency

Why would it be bad for the crypto market if the tokens are seen as securities? as far as I know this just means more paperwork for the company and more paperwork for the citizen when doing taxes
The single reason why crytocurrency is not widely accepted is because it is not widely accepted as a means of payment.  Right now it is like gold. Just a means of securing asset.

Hold on there do you mean to say long term or short term. Securing assets with cryptocurrency for short term is fine but on a long term will be risky for something which value is volatile and any small rumours can affect the price in both ways.

P. S i am a strong believer in crypto btw.

A lot of people don't know that the price of crypto is Fluctuating even if they do they don't know the implications. So to them crypto is extremely expensive if they can secure it they have gotten good money. They are seeing it as a long term means of securing asset

it is important to look at it over the long term, most people are too weak for this or do not have the financial means.
Compare the price of BTC year by year and there obvious growth, I am confident we are not even near the saturation point of BTC awareness

People see different things in crypto some see it as a longterm hold like gold, some see it as a daily replacement for fiat, and others see it as a utility, representing access or participation, i think thats why the SEC is having such a hard issue, crypto is not any 1 thing to everyone and when the government tries to say it is many people say the opposite because it is the opposite. Cryptokitties is a utility? Asset? It's a deep hole when you start talking about digital objects as real assets (think game objects that are tradeable)
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

Great to see that there are projects where the advisors are giving value and not only being there for the show.

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Check out superbloom in New York City's international investor meetup: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997166575366139904, i think we might see some huge investors after this for superbloom.

I can see Emmie the hardworking CEO all smiles and at work, i have a good vibes about this project very much due to the hardworking nature of team especially CEO herself, thanks for the link and i think i have to on my notification so i get update real fast about the project on twitter

I think they are in talks to incorporate in the US and they are just waiting to ensure the token is considered as a utility and not as a security. I think this is them sorting the incorporation out.
I would be glad if their token is considered as utility, because right now most people are seeing cryptocurrency as a form of security. That is impeding the growth of cryptocurrency

Why would it be bad for the crypto market if the tokens are seen as securities? as far as I know this just means more paperwork for the company and more paperwork for the citizen when doing taxes
The single reason why crytocurrency is not widely accepted is because it is not widely accepted as a means of payment.  Right now it is like gold. Just a means of securing asset.

Hold on there do you mean to say long term or short term. Securing assets with cryptocurrency for short term is fine but on a long term will be risky for something which value is volatile and any small rumours can affect the price in both ways.

A lot of people don't know that the price of crypto is Fluctuating even if they do they don't know the implications. So to them crypto is extremely expensive if they can secure it they have gotten good money. They are seeing it as a long term means of securing asset

it is important to look at it over the long term, most people are too weak for this or do not have the financial means.
Compare the price of BTC year by year and there obvious growth, I am confident we are not even near the saturation point of BTC awareness

People see different things in crypto some see it as a longterm hold like gold, some see it as a daily replacement for fiat, and others see it as a utility, representing access or participation, i think thats why the SEC is having such a hard issue, crypto is not any 1 thing to everyone and when the government tries to say it is many people say the opposite because it is the opposite. Cryptokitties is a utility? Asset? It's a deep hole when you start talking about digital objects as real assets (think game objects that are tradeable)

I would really prefer if crypto is use for utility purpose. Because that would make it universal which is what we want. The fear that comes with it will disappear and people will have faith in it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

I would really prefer if crypto is use for utility purpose. Because that would make it universal which is what we want. The fear that comes with it will disappear and people will have faith in it.
I do not think that it can "disappear" this easily because a lot of people have invested in crypto and a lot of people could lose a lot if it "disappears".
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

I do not think that it can "disappear" this easily because a lot of people have invested in crypto and a lot of people could lose a lot if it "disappears".

Saying it could disappear is like saying the internet could disappear, a token may die, hell bitcoin may disappear, but blockchain is pretty much here to stay it's a technology, and as soon as governments start to realize it's a technology and what can be done with it have to be judged on their individual merits things will be better.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Saying it could disappear is like saying the internet could disappear, a token may die, hell bitcoin may disappear, but blockchain is pretty much here to stay it's a technology, and as soon as governments start to realize it's a technology and what can be done with it have to be judged on their individual merits things will be better.

Crypto can't dissappear now.. It has gone deep into the world that even the government cannot do anything about it.. Many people have invested most of their assets in crypto that it will be really bad if it disappears.. Blockchain is technology is another side of it. It's use has not been completely exploited yet.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

The volatility nature of crypto is one thing why those in the crypto world are always skeptical but as for those outside the crypto world, I think lack of knowledge and fear of the unknown is the problem they have.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

" Superbloom members receive on a yearly basis various tokens valued 10–20% of their SEED holdings.

This is a very attractive line which I wasn't aware about. I'm all about yearly basis divend payments, these are the projects which I like to invest in offering a yearly profit payout aswell as the token coin value natural growth

So let's say I am holding $1000 worth of SEED tokens. This means I would get various tokens worth $100 - $200 from the projects that hold their ICO together with Superbloom, right? So I guess this $100 - $200 are ICO or pre-sale prices of these tokens?

I checked the whitepaper and I can see that there will be priority access if you hold 100000 SEED tokens. Priority access depend on the number of tokens you hold.

Don't worry. Superbloom will help you to build your own portfolio and earn from investing and trading. Then you can buy more SEED if you want to get priority access.

It depends on how many listings that Superbloom has in a year, but it could be a very nice way to build up a large portfolio of projects from a single investment.

Especially when you consider that every token you get for free can itself have the potential to rise significantly in price

It's early to say this but I am very much excited about Superbloom project, this project can be a wealth creator for an individual in long-term.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

" Superbloom members receive on a yearly basis various tokens valued 10–20% of their SEED holdings.

This is a very attractive line which I wasn't aware about. I'm all about yearly basis divend payments, these are the projects which I like to invest in offering a yearly profit payout aswell as the token coin value natural growth

So let's say I am holding $1000 worth of SEED tokens. This means I would get various tokens worth $100 - $200 from the projects that hold their ICO together with Superbloom, right? So I guess this $100 - $200 are ICO or pre-sale prices of these tokens?

I checked the whitepaper and I can see that there will be priority access if you hold 100000 SEED tokens. Priority access depend on the number of tokens you hold.

Don't worry. Superbloom will help you to build your own portfolio and earn from investing and trading. Then you can buy more SEED if you want to get priority access.

It depends on how many listings that Superbloom has in a year, but it could be a very nice way to build up a large portfolio of projects from a single investment.

Especially when you consider that every token you get for free can itself have the potential to rise significantly in price

It's early to say this but I am very much excited about Superbloom project, this project can be a wealth creator for an individual in long-term.

Yeah, if the ICO's that you get tokens for are worth a decent amount I can see it directly increasing the price of the the Superbloom token, so a Win-win if they do well.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Getting superbloom looks promising from every side, it will reduce significantly the amount of time and energy one spend on going through bounty and airdrop to a very large extent because knowing that you're going to have a particular token calms you down lol, you will not feel too much need to go for tokens knowing you will have it in your superbloom profile already

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

Great to see that there are projects where the advisors are giving value and not only being there for the show.

What I like about the Superbloom project is the fact that members receive a variety of new tokens valued at 10-20% of their SEED holdings.

Effectively watch your portfolio grow by just holding the tokens, very nice way to earn a annually income
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

The volatility nature of crypto is one thing why those in the crypto world are always skeptical but as for those outside the crypto world, I think lack of knowledge and fear of the unknown is the problem they have.

Yeah that's one of the major problem. The lack of knowledge,  when a lot of people become knowledgeable about blockchain things will start getting better for cryptocurrency

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

What I like about the Superbloom project is the fact that members receive a variety of new tokens valued at 10-20% of their SEED holdings.

Effectively watch your portfolio grow by just holding the tokens, very nice way to earn a annually income

But for a nice annual income you really have to buy a lot of SEED. Assuming you invest $ 1000 then you will get $ 100-200 in various tokens in your wallet. Assuming 20 different tokens, that's $ 5-10 per token
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

This ICO has a pretty good rating on ICO Bench: https://icobench.com/ico/superbloom

Review has been done by a bot and James Sowers

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

I think it would just mean more paper work ya. especially in the US; if they are securities they are considered stakes or shares in the company and that would have different implications on the ICO.

Yes, is kinda strict when trying to so such in the states and i think the process of tax comes in, which a lot of ICOs try to avoid and for the citizens, it tends to have is implication that they find tough, that's the reason most ICOs rather stick to other countries than head to the states and also exclude US citizens from participating
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

But for a nice annual income you really have to buy a lot of SEED. Assuming you invest $ 1000 then you will get $ 100-200 in various tokens in your wallet. Assuming 20 different tokens, that's $ 5-10 per token

i thought it was 10-20% of each ICO, not in total?  if it's in total, how would that even work? One project on the site and then you'd never get paid again lol
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

I can hold the crypto for long-term, but don't want to invest in BTC. I am not saying we missed the opportunity and should not invest in BTC. BTC will give good return in future. But my interest in with new tokens. I want to invest in a token or coin which can give huge return in future. How I can find such coin? Hope Superbloom can provide good research and help building good portfolio.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

I can hold the crypto for long-term, but don't want to invest in BTC. I am not saying we missed the opportunity and should not invest in BTC. BTC will give good return in future. But my interest in with new tokens. I want to invest in a token or coin which can give huge return in future. How I can find such coin? Hope Superbloom can provide good research and help building good portfolio.

You just gave a succinct reason why one should actually invest in this project, with superbloom on board, i don't need to bang my head looking for reasons to invest in a specific project, they will do that for me and the best part of the whole thing is, you as an investor can earn by just holding a specific amount of SEED tokens
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:15:31 PM

This ICO has a pretty good rating on ICO Bench: https://icobench.com/ico/superbloom

4.6/5.0 is pretty cool, also they have partnership with Bancor and stellar, wow great but according to this rating body, the minimum investment is 1 Eth how true? because i haven't come across it before

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

a very good rating, ICOBench is for me the only review site that I reasonably believe
But for the first time, I see that they have a bot for the ratings and this is even rated higher than the rating from humans.
James Sowers but generally seems to give good reviews, I see many 5/5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: