Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

We can assume that the SEED Tokens will become more and more expensive over time and probably not worth doing.
You have to own a lot of SEED, so that the participation pays off

The more SEED you own the better the reward. I am not sure how the volatility is addressed but as more successful project go through the platform the likely the holders will grow and there is a limited supply of tokens so that would surely mean higher price per SEED.

It's nice to know SEED will naturally rise in value because of the limited supply of tokens meaning a higher demand over a period of time

Yes this is indeed good incentivizing mechanism to hold SEED, which is beneficial for the token holders

im pretty sure I read that they would be burning the SEED they got for transaction fees and listing as well.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

We can assume that the SEED Tokens will become more and more expensive over time and probably not worth doing.

The more SEED you own the better the reward. I am not sure how the volatility is addressed but as more successful project go through the platform the likely the holders will grow and there is a limited supply of tokens so that would surely mean higher price per SEED.

It's nice to know SEED will naturally rise in value because of the limited supply of tokens meaning a higher demand over a period of time

Yes this is indeed good incentivizing mechanism to hold SEED, which is beneficial for the token holders

im pretty sure I read that they would be burning the SEED they got for transaction fees and listing as well.

Burning? Won't that just reduce the total supply of seed tokens and making the tokens scarce. In this case i don't think itt will be good because if superbloom should become very popular and have plenty members many of seed tokens will be going in as fees and afterwards get burned reaching a point where seed tokens might no longer exist.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

Burning? Won't that just reduce the total supply of seed tokens and making the tokens scarce. In this case i don't think itt will be good because if superbloom should become very popular and have plenty members many of seed tokens will be going in as fees and afterwards get burned reaching a point where seed tokens might no longer exist.
Yes but if there is a small amount the price can rise a lot as jammzz just said too, a lot of people would want it then.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

Yeah.  Scarcity has a way of making a product more valuable and expensive in this case a token. Superbloom has all this planned.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

Hmmm, I have never seen it this way, I think Superbloom could work on listing tokens that are worth it, that has real life use cases, that are hard to dump and maybe not really in great quantities, I think they could work with this, besides getting a good amount of SEED token tentatively means you're a good holder as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

Ofcourse they will list the SEED after the ICO. And you are right, they will burn the SEEDs that they get it from commissions which will eventually reduce the supply of SEEDs inturb increase the price in exchanges.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

Hmmm, I have never seen it this way, I think Superbloom could work on listing tokens that are worth it, that has real life use cases, that are hard to dump and maybe not really in great quantities, I think they could work with this, besides getting a good amount of SEED token tentatively means you're a good holder as well

This is also something new to me. But there should be some minimum SEED requirements. Do we already know that number? I remember seeing this number somewhere..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

This is also something new to me. But there should be some minimum SEED requirements. Do we already know that number? I remember seeing this number somewhere..

To my knowledge theirs no minimum but scales, as for trying to get people to not cycle I think is a smart idea perhaps have it so that only people who have had a balance for a sustained time get the drop
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

To my knowledge theirs no minimum but scales, as for trying to get people to not cycle I think is a smart idea perhaps have it so that only people who have had a balance for a sustained time get the drop

that sounds like a good idea and would be very easy to implement. Only if the tokens are in the wallet for 2 months, for example, one will receive benefits. A very good idea, you could suggest that to the team in the telegram channel
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

that sounds like a good idea and would be very easy to implement. Only if the tokens are in the wallet for 2 months, for example, one will receive benefits. A very good idea, you could suggest that to the team in the telegram channel

I made some research and found that they are planning to add exactly something like this. You cannot sell your SEED for 30 days after you get rewards for holding them. A very good solution, if you ask me.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

ICO is very suitable for those who wish to hold the  tokens for long-term, im curious to see the development

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

I made some research and found that they are planning to add exactly something like this. You cannot sell your SEED for 30 days after you get rewards for holding them. A very good solution, if you ask me.

Nice idea, Superbloom have thought of everything it seems, it's nice to see a project put this level of preparation into its operations. I think having a big bag of tokens will be very beneficial to investors because of the free tokens they will receive.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

Nice idea, Superbloom have thought of everything it seems, it's nice to see a project put this level of preparation into its operations. I think having a big bag of tokens will be very beneficial to investors because of the free tokens they will receive.
I actually think that no one will sell any SEED Tokens as they can give you free tokens for holding, why would you not want that?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:01:13 AM

I agree but some people will sell as that’s just the industry we are watching people do crazy things like dumping quality holdings for chump change all we can hope is the smarter more patient minds last longer and have bigger pockets
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

I actually think that no one will sell any SEED Tokens as they can give you free tokens for holding, why would you not want that?

I actually don't get it too but this is crypto where anything can happen, people don't care they will sell it when there's no new project coming to the platform and buy back later.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:40:01 AM

The condition based on my understanding is that you need to hold for a year. the distribution is done yearly and not after a given project is finished. In that sense the question is how would you go about volatility.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

Yea, the fact that superbloom is going to be an exchange and holders of a certain amount of quantity will be able to own a certain percentage of any token that will be added to the platfrom gives holders that feeling to hodl and not dump because is a known thing that once users begin to use the platform the value of SEED is bound to increase
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

I agree but some people will sell as that’s just the industry we are watching people do crazy things like dumping quality holdings for chump change all we can hope is the smarter more patient minds last longer and have bigger pockets

Yeah that's it.  Sometimes I feel market fluctuations is caused by people. Like you said let's hope smart minds last longer

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

I agree. I don't think anyone will dump the token. Also ICO are coming frequently. So why you want to sell and buy tokens regularly. One more point is if everyone start buying token just before ICO then tokens will be costly and if everyone start dumping it after ICO , tokens will have less value (due to buyer vs seller ratio)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Superbloom can only do so much and then it's up to the people to do as they please. You will never be able to control or stop the dumpers and that's their choice. Sure it's annoying at the start and can devalue something but at the end of the day, cream always rises to the top. Superbloom have a great idea here and I believe it's one that could do very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: