Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:42:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3679 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

Hmmm, I have never seen it this way, I think Superbloom could work on listing tokens that are worth it, that has real life use cases, that are hard to dump and maybe not really in great quantities, I think they could work with this, besides getting a good amount of SEED token tentatively means you're a good holder as well

This is also something new to me. But there should be some minimum SEED requirements. Do we already know that number? I remember seeing this number somewhere..

To my knowledge theirs no minimum but scales, as for trying to get people to not cycle I think is a smart idea perhaps have it so that only people who have had a balance for a sustained time get the drop

that sounds like a good idea and would be very easy to implement. Only if the tokens are in the wallet for 2 months, for example, one will receive benefits. A very good idea, you could suggest that to the team in the telegram channel

I made some research and found that they are planning to add exactly something like this. You cannot sell your SEED for 30 days after you get rewards for holding them. A very good solution, if you ask me.

Nice idea, Superbloom have thought of everything it seems, it's nice to see a project put this level of preparation into its operations. I think having a big bag of tokens will be very beneficial to investors because of the free tokens they will receive.

yeah, it also says that you'll have to manually accept each ICO airdrop on your account, was worried that you'd move coins to their platform to sell/buy ICO and then they'd get locked because you got an airdrop, nice to see they thought of that.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

We can assume that the SEED Tokens will become more and more expensive over time and probably not worth doing.
You have to own a lot of SEED, so that the participation pays off

I agree. I don't think anyone will dump the token. Also ICO are coming frequently. So why you want to sell and buy tokens regularly. One more point is if everyone start buying token just before ICO then tokens will be costly and if everyone start dumping it after ICO , tokens will have less value (due to buyer vs seller ratio)

Even if people do dump the token, I won't mind because I'll be there to buy all the cheap coins and hold until they're actually worth selling Smiley
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

If we are not participated in ICO but joined airdrop. And if we are holding SEED tokens on their platform, so in that case they will consider us as a SEED members?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

We can assume that the SEED Tokens will become more and more expensive over time and probably not worth doing.

I agree. I don't think anyone will dump the token. Also ICO are coming frequently. So why you want to sell and buy tokens regularly. One more point is if everyone start buying token just before ICO then tokens will be costly and if everyone start dumping it after ICO , tokens will have less value (due to buyer vs seller ratio)

Even if people do dump the token, I won't mind because I'll be there to buy all the cheap coins and hold until they're actually worth selling Smiley

That's why I generally don't mind the dumpers. It drops the price initially but decent projects will rise in time and gives those who see the potential and have faith, an opportunity to buy the cheap dump and hodl till the price is right
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

The more SEED you own the better the reward. I am not sure how the volatility is addressed but as more successful project go through the platform the likely the holders will grow and there is a limited supply of tokens so that would surely mean higher price per SEED.

It's nice to know SEED will naturally rise in value because of the limited supply of tokens meaning a higher demand over a period of time

Yes this is indeed good incentivizing mechanism to hold SEED, which is beneficial for the token holders

im pretty sure I read that they would be burning the SEED they got for transaction fees and listing as well.

Ofcourse they will list the SEED after the ICO. And you are right, they will burn the SEEDs that they get it from commissions which will eventually reduce the supply of SEEDs inturb increase the price in exchanges.

The concept of burning is quite cool and welcome, it will sure raise the value of token although i don't bother much about the value increasing over time due to it's utility but i don't seem to understand the "commissions" part... how do they intend to get commissions

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

The more SEED you own the better the reward. I am not sure how the volatility is addressed but as more successful project go through the platform the likely the holders will grow and there is a limited supply of tokens so that would surely mean higher price per SEED.

It's nice to know SEED will naturally rise in value because of the limited supply of tokens meaning a higher demand over a period of time

Yes this is indeed good incentivizing mechanism to hold SEED, which is beneficial for the token holders

im pretty sure I read that they would be burning the SEED they got for transaction fees and listing as well.

Ofcourse they will list the SEED after the ICO. And you are right, they will burn the SEEDs that they get it from commissions which will eventually reduce the supply of SEEDs inturb increase the price in exchanges.

The concept of burning is quite cool and welcome, it will sure raise the value of token although i don't bother much about the value increasing over time due to it's utility but i don't seem to understand the "commissions" part... how do they intend to get commissions

I am not clear on that part as well; which part will be burnt? I was under the impression if any token burning would take place it would be the unsold tokens. But what is the commission in this case?

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

That's why I generally don't mind the dumpers. It drops the price initially but decent projects will rise in time and gives those who see the potential and have faith, an opportunity to buy the cheap dump and hodl till the price is right

Yeah and the people with weak hands that dump tokens like SEED are the losers in the long term because they miss out on some of massive returns investors get from ICO's.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

If we are not participated in ICO but joined airdrop. And if we are holding SEED tokens on their platform, so in that case they will consider us as a SEED members?

I can't remember the procedure in joining the airdrop, but if it requires registering on Superbloom platform i think one can say individuals who enrolled for airdrop can be considered as Superbloom members, just my opinion tho.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

I can't remember the procedure in joining the airdrop, but if it requires registering on Superbloom platform i think one can say individuals who enrolled for airdrop can be considered as Superbloom members, just my opinion tho.

You don't have to participate in the ICO to become a SEED member (as far as I know). Otherwise, it would make no sense for someone who missed the ICO to buy the tokens at an exchange.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

Yeah.  Scarcity has a way of making a product more valuable and expensive in this case a token. Superbloom has all this planned.

Scarcity with increasing demand is a natural fuel to hyping the price of a token. If this indeed happens to this project, wow!! It will really be a nice benefits to those who hold the token
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

Yeah.  Scarcity has a way of making a product more valuable and expensive in this case a token. Superbloom has all this planned.

Scarcity with increasing demand is a natural fuel to hyping the price of a token. If this indeed happens to this project, wow!! It will really be a nice benefits to those who hold the token

Yeah. That would be a good thing for SEED tokens

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Yeah and the people with weak hands that dump tokens like SEED are the losers in the long term because they miss out on some of massive returns investors get from ICO's.

This is a good point, a project like Superbloom is definetely worth holding from looking at it's roadmap. you would be stupid to dump your tokens within the first month of an exchange.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

Yeah. That would be a good thing for SEED tokens
there will always be people who try to abuse systems the most important part is evening the playing field so it’s not worth it to try to game he system and that holders and buyers are on a relatively even field
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

You don't have to participate in the ICO to become a SEED member (as far as I know). Otherwise, it would make no sense for someone who missed the ICO to buy the tokens at an exchange.

I think the only requirement to become a SEED member is to be in possession of the tokens, which does not have to come from the ICO if I am not mistaken

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

This is a good point, a project like Superbloom is definetely worth holding from looking at it's roadmap. you would be stupid to dump your tokens within the first month of an exchange.
Usually bounty hunters do that but i think this one will be different because people would want to wait as they will get free airdrops only for holding SEED Tokens.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

Yes... It's stated on the whitepaper that for one to become a member, you must hold seed token on the superbloom platform. And u can't get airdrop if you are not a member of superbloom platform.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Yes... It's stated on the whitepaper that for one to become a member, you must hold seed token on the superbloom platform. And u can't get airdrop if you are not a member of superbloom platform.

It creates an incentive for people to actually buy the SEED tokens and help support the project by making a want. I hope the marketing of the Superbloom project has stretched far and wide because this is a great project and it deserves large investment.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

I think the only requirement to become a SEED member is to be in possession of the tokens, which does not have to come from the ICO if I am not mistaken

I think you are right. As long as you hold any amount of the seed token you are automatically regarded as a member and you are exclusive to some special services
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I think you are right. As long as you hold any amount of the seed token you are automatically regarded as a member and you are exclusive to some special services

And with a minimum of 1 token, there isn't really any excused for not being a member lol
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

I agree but some people will sell as that’s just the industry we are watching people do crazy things like dumping quality holdings for chump change all we can hope is the smarter more patient minds last longer and have bigger pockets

Superbloom can only do so much and then it's up to the people to do as they please. You will never be able to control or stop the dumpers and that's their choice. Sure it's annoying at the start and can devalue something but at the end of the day, cream always rises to the top. Superbloom have a great idea here and I believe it's one that could do very well.

You're right, is a thing of personal preference but at the end of the day the holders will benefit, the project is highly packed with relevant modalities to keep them in the market for a very long period of time, what is highly beneficial about this project is that the possibilities of holders hitting a jackpot will never stop as they will continuously be in a position to obtain something great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: