Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

If we are not participated in ICO but joined airdrop. And if we are holding SEED tokens on their platform, so in that case they will consider us as a SEED members?

I can't remember the procedure in joining the airdrop, but if it requires registering on Superbloom platform i think one can say individuals who enrolled for airdrop can be considered as Superbloom members, just my opinion tho.

Being a member is dependent on the amount of token you hold and not necessarily about the procedure you got into the platform, Superbloom kind of treated airdrop participants as investors as the process was similar to registering to buy a token...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

I agree but some people will sell as that’s just the industry we are watching people do crazy things like dumping quality holdings for chump change all we can hope is the smarter more patient minds last longer and have bigger pockets

Superbloom can only do so much and then it's up to the people to do as they please. You will never be able to control or stop the dumpers and that's their choice. Sure it's annoying at the start and can devalue something but at the end of the day, cream always rises to the top. Superbloom have a great idea here and I believe it's one that could do very well.

You're right, is a thing of personal preference but at the end of the day the holders will benefit, the project is highly packed with relevant modalities to keep them in the market for a very long period of time, what is highly beneficial about this project is that the possibilities of holders hitting a jackpot will never stop as they will continuously be in a position to obtain something great

Actually, I find that the proportion of free tokens you get is not very high. You really have to have a lot of SEED to make it worthwhile. But the possibility of getting a coin, which then suddenly goes to the moon, is very tempting. and how do we say: small cattle also do crap (i hope this translation is correct)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

I agree but some people will sell as that’s just the industry we are watching people do crazy things like dumping quality holdings for chump change all we can hope is the smarter more patient minds last longer and have bigger pockets

Superbloom can only do so much and then it's up to the people to do as they please. You will never be able to control or stop the dumpers and that's their choice. Sure it's annoying at the start and can devalue something but at the end of the day, cream always rises to the top. Superbloom have a great idea here and I believe it's one that could do very well.

You're right, is a thing of personal preference but at the end of the day the holders will benefit, the project is highly packed with relevant modalities to keep them in the market for a very long period of time, what is highly beneficial about this project is that the possibilities of holders hitting a jackpot will never stop as they will continuously be in a position to obtain something great

Actually, I find that the proportion of free tokens you get is not very high. You really have to have a lot of SEED to make it worthwhile. But the possibility of getting a coin, which then suddenly goes to the moon, is very tempting. and how do we say: small cattle also do crap (i hope this translation is correct)

Well, sure you probably have to hold a huge amount of SEED tokens to make a fortune just by collecting the free tokens. But I really like this approach anyway. I am basically awarded for hodling (and doing nothing). And, as you said, you never know. Maybe some projects from their platform can really shine and then even a small amount of tokens can become worth quite a lot.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

I have seen something like 100K seed will fetch you 10-20K of free tokens. I am not really sure whether this is just an example or do we really need to have 100K SEEDs. Anybody have some idea?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

We can assume that the SEED Tokens will become more and more expensive over time and probably not worth doing.
You have to own a lot of SEED, so that the participation pays off

The more SEED you own the better the reward. I am not sure how the volatility is addressed but as more successful project go through the platform the likely the holders will grow and there is a limited supply of tokens so that would surely mean higher price per SEED.

It's nice to know SEED will naturally rise in value because of the limited supply of tokens meaning a higher demand over a period of time

ICO is very suitable for those who wish to hold the  tokens for long-term, im curious to see the development

Quality ICOs with rewards comes once in a while. Such tokens should be HODLed and enjoy the benefits throughout the life. I am seeing all potential for Superbloom.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

I have seen something like 100K seed will fetch you 10-20K of free tokens. I am not really sure whether this is just an example or do we really need to have 100K SEEDs. Anybody have some idea?

Well, typical rates of staking is around 10% so those numbers do not surprise me very much

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

You don't need to have 100k SEED, you also get free tokens with 1K oder 25K.
But the fewer tokens, the lower the proportion. But that's the way it is, you have to hold a lot of tokens to get lots of them
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

But the fewer tokens, the lower the proportion. But that's the way it is, you have to hold a lot of tokens to get lots of them

The better deal is when you are holding a larger SEED tokens of course since you also get early access to ICOs. The only thing that I am a bit confused about is the volatility of those ICOs since you get the token on a yearly basis.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

The better deal is when you are holding a larger SEED tokens of course since you also get early access to ICOs. The only thing that I am a bit confused about is the volatility of those ICOs since you get the token on a yearly basis.

Hello mate, please can you enlighten more on what you are referring to as the volatility of the ico. I don't understand what that statement means.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

Speaking of dumping: When a new project is added to the platform and holders will get tokens as rewards based on the amount of SEED they hold. What stops people from buying more SEED just before the distribution and then dumping the coins right after the free tokens are distributed?  Do they have a solution for this?

We can assume that the SEED Tokens will become more and more expensive over time and probably not worth doing.
You have to own a lot of SEED, so that the participation pays off

The more SEED you own the better the reward. I am not sure how the volatility is addressed but as more successful project go through the platform the likely the holders will grow and there is a limited supply of tokens so that would surely mean higher price per SEED.

It's nice to know SEED will naturally rise in value because of the limited supply of tokens meaning a higher demand over a period of time

Yes this is indeed good incentivizing mechanism to hold SEED, which is beneficial for the token holders

im pretty sure I read that they would be burning the SEED they got for transaction fees and listing as well.

Ofcourse they will list the SEED after the ICO. And you are right, they will burn the SEEDs that they get it from commissions which will eventually reduce the supply of SEEDs inturb increase the price in exchanges.

The concept of burning is quite cool and welcome, it will sure raise the value of token although i don't bother much about the value increasing over time due to it's utility but i don't seem to understand the "commissions" part... how do they intend to get commissions

Yea, i'm also a bit confused about the commission part, i'm not even sure if they will have tokens left to burn because the project has a very good concept, so i think the community will love to have some of it as oppose to others and i have no doubt that the value will increase in a short period of time, so lets just stay on the positive side
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

Hello mate, please can you enlighten more on what you are referring to as the volatility of the ico. I don't understand what that statement means.
I think volatility of the ICO as to do with the duration in respect to time. How long an ICO will last. I think That Won't be a problem since you already have the access

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

If we are not participated in ICO but joined airdrop. And if we are holding SEED tokens on their platform, so in that case they will consider us as a SEED members?

I can't remember the procedure in joining the airdrop, but if it requires registering on Superbloom platform i think one can say individuals who enrolled for airdrop can be considered as Superbloom members, just my opinion tho.

You don't have to participate in the ICO to become a SEED member (as far as I know). Otherwise, it would make no sense for someone who missed the ICO to buy the tokens at an exchange.

I think the only requirement to become a SEED member is to be in possession of the tokens, which does not have to come from the ICO if I am not mistaken

I think you are right. As long as you hold any amount of the seed token you are automatically regarded as a member and you are exclusive to some special services

And with a minimum of 1 token, there isn't really any excused for not being a member lol

Haha. Funny you friend. Well that's the fact. You really have no excuse even with 1 token. Might be unbelievable though but that's it. That's how this project is.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

I like that Superbloom is built upon Stellar, has anyone had access to the beta yet? If so, how have you found it to function so far? Any good bits? Bad bits? I'm interested to get opinions and a demo of this.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

I like that Superbloom is built upon Stellar, has anyone had access to the beta yet? If so, how have you found it to function so far? Any good bits? Bad bits? I'm interested to get opinions and a demo of this.

It's an attractive point considering how successful Stellar has performed in the last ~12 months. I don't believe the beta has been released yet has it? I'll be intrigued myself
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

It's an attractive point considering how successful Stellar has performed in the last ~12 months. I don't believe the beta has been released yet has it? I'll be intrigued myself

No, the beta hasn't been released yet. Not sure when it will be released exactly but it should be very soon. One admin said in the Telegram group that we will have access to our Superbloom account starting in June!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

No, the beta hasn't been released yet. Not sure when it will be released exactly but it should be very soon. One admin said in the Telegram group that we will have access to our Superbloom account starting in June!

I think they had it out in China. I don't it is available for everyone yet but I think they have a working product and is functional.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

I think they had it out in China. I don't it is available for everyone yet but I think they have a working product and is functional.

Nice to know they have a working product which is already functional at this stage of the ICO, it's always nice to hear..... Not long till the release anyway from next month! look forward to testing it myself
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

have you already seen who is in the Superbloom team as an advisor? Guy & Galia Benartzi, co-founders of Bancor
So much better advisors you can not choose :-)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

Nice to know they have a working product which is already functional at this stage of the ICO, it's always nice to hear..... Not long till the release anyway from next month! look forward to testing it myself

I thought I read somewhere that beta was available for early investors or something like that.

EDIT: The website has a request beta access button - "Request Early Access. Superbloom is providing beta users with access to test the platform. Please fill out this form to get on the list. Thanks!"
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

Yes... It's stated on the whitepaper that for one to become a member, you must hold seed token on the superbloom platform. And u can't get airdrop if you are not a member of superbloom platform.
That you mean to say to get airdrop rewards also we have to be register on their platform and after that they will be consider us as a SEED members?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: