Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:01:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3679 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

I have to say I like that even after Superbloom team review ICO projects, it still needs to do so much more to make it onto their platform. The quality of ICO's that is offered to us should be of a very good standard.

"no deal is offered to Superbloom members until it is invested in by at least 3 different network syndicates (funds, offices, etc.) and one Superbloom partner. This ensures that only legitimate deals that appeal to other expert investors will become options for our members. Even if a new coin has good SBQ numbers and a strong team behind it, if investors aren’t interested, it’s unlikely that the company will get the necessary funding to succeed.

Only if a coin manages to pass all three of these benchmarks, do we put it up as a deal for members. The result is that every deal offered on Superbloom has been thoroughly vetted by experts. We hope this makes it a little less difficult to discern quality opportunities".

Really? No deal is offered to Superbloom members until it is invested in by at least 3 different network syndicates? If its true then this is a good approach from Superbloom team.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

Now only four days remains to close airdrop. If you have not registered yet for airdrop then you have still 4 days time. Get registered and enjoy free tokens.

https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1001057713995091970?s=19

Thanks for the reminder, I had actually missed this but will get on it now.

A great chance to get some free tokens - why not Cheesy

Not only free tokens, but essentially free membership on the SEED platform, no excuse for anyone to not be a member when you can get a decent start for free haha
Amazing free membership and free tokens you can earn a lot by also following the referral program you can earn up to $400 worth of SEED Tokens.

Fantastic opportunity to get some free SEED tokens just for referring some friends, it will help the project grow it's community and expand further to become a global success

There is Airdrop also? I was not aware of this airdrop. Thanks for sharing the link. I am going to participate in this airdrop. Hope I am not late.

I'd also missed the announcement airdrop for this so thanks for the reminder and link. Airdrops are so useful in spreading the awareness of a project and bringing many supporters on board. Will have to go sign up now Smiley

i think the major thing about this means that there is literally no excuse for anyone to not be a SEED member, they're giving it to you for free haha, also means you have to invest significantly less if you want to reach the 10,000 mark for the tier 2 membership.

Tier 2 is a good target to realm some nice rewards, I missed the airdrop but hoping I can contribute another to reach tier 2.

Bounty or airdrop tokens will not be enough to become premium member of Superbloom, but it will definitely save some cost for us.
Of course not but you can still have a lot and at least become a member on their platform and do they have a bounty thread?

I'm also looking for Superbloom bounty campaigns, but I have not found one yet. I would like to increase my stock of SEED. But I am sure there will be some campaigns soon

With that in mind, i think i will keep the hope of a bounty alive, i was actually thinking they wouldn't carry out any bounty activities, do team plan on using the service of bountyhive and bounty0x? at least both are quite popular

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

I have to say I like that even after Superbloom team review ICO projects, it still needs to do so much more to make it onto their platform. The quality of ICO's that is offered to us should be of a very good standard.

"no deal is offered to Superbloom members until it is invested in by at least 3 different network syndicates (funds, offices, etc.) and one Superbloom partner. This ensures that only legitimate deals that appeal to other expert investors will become options for our members. Even if a new coin has good SBQ numbers and a strong team behind it, if investors aren’t interested, it’s unlikely that the company will get the necessary funding to succeed.

Only if a coin manages to pass all three of these benchmarks, do we put it up as a deal for members. The result is that every deal offered on Superbloom has been thoroughly vetted by experts. We hope this makes it a little less difficult to discern quality opportunities".

I think that's a great proofing method by the Superbloom team, the fact it's the anlaysis is being completed by lots of different companies and departments means they can get a general consensus on whether a project is worth investing in and sending to their investors.

What is meant with 'Superbloom partners'? Is this some kind of independent rating site that checks the ICO or how can I imagine this exactly?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

I think that's a great proofing method by the Superbloom team, the fact it's the anlaysis is being completed by lots of different companies and departments means they can get a general consensus on whether a project is worth investing in and sending to their investors.

What is meant with 'Superbloom partners'? Is this some kind of independent rating site that checks the ICO or how can I imagine this exactly?

Good question I kind of picture the same prevetted partners of the sort that they think are worthbinvesting and are vetted to be good choice/match for what they are looking to partner with
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

Good question I kind of picture the same prevetted partners of the sort that they think are worthbinvesting and are vetted to be good choice/match for what they are looking to partner with

Maybe its large firms/investors that are also working with Superbloom to invest in ICO's, for example a crypto hedge fund or a large crypto portfolio.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

I dont know whether this has already been shared here. Check this option about getting double rewards..

https://www.superbloom.com/2xrewards

People need to invest as low as 1 ETH to get the benefits.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

I dont know whether this has already been shared here. Check this option about getting double rewards..

That is a really nice shout, I wasn't aware of this and it's good to see a low amount of 1 ETH at current market prices which is only around $550.

Very tempted to invest some right now
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

That is a really nice shout, I wasn't aware of this and it's good to see a low amount of 1 ETH at current market prices which is only around $550.

I also just found this news in their telegram channel and about to post it. Its already here now. Like you say, its wonderful opportunity to grab more SEED tokens. Gem for our portfolio.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

I also just found this news in their telegram channel and about to post it. Its already here now. Like you say, its wonderful opportunity to grab more SEED tokens. Gem for our portfolio.

It’s a big bonus for people and given the low fiat value on ethereum at the moment I thin it makes a pretty solid timing as well as people look to possibly shift around their ethereum holdings during this period  more bang for the relatively low buck
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Now only four days remains to close airdrop. If you have not registered yet for airdrop then you have still 4 days time. Get registered and enjoy free tokens.

https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1001057713995091970?s=19

Thanks for the reminder, I had actually missed this but will get on it now.

A great chance to get some free tokens - why not Cheesy

Not only free tokens, but essentially free membership on the SEED platform, no excuse for anyone to not be a member when you can get a decent start for free haha
Amazing free membership and free tokens you can earn a lot by also following the referral program you can earn up to $400 worth of SEED Tokens.

Fantastic opportunity to get some free SEED tokens just for referring some friends, it will help the project grow it's community and expand further to become a global success

There is Airdrop also? I was not aware of this airdrop. Thanks for sharing the link. I am going to participate in this airdrop. Hope I am not late.

I'd also missed the announcement airdrop for this so thanks for the reminder and link. Airdrops are so useful in spreading the awareness of a project and bringing many supporters on board. Will have to go sign up now Smiley

i think the major thing about this means that there is literally no excuse for anyone to not be a SEED member, they're giving it to you for free haha, also means you have to invest significantly less if you want to reach the 10,000 mark for the tier 2 membership.

Tier 2 is a good target to realm some nice rewards, I missed the airdrop but hoping I can contribute another to reach tier 2.

Bounty or airdrop tokens will not be enough to become premium member of Superbloom, but it will definitely save some cost for us.
Of course not but you can still have a lot and at least become a member on their platform and do they have a bounty thread?

I'm also looking for Superbloom bounty campaigns, but I have not found one yet. I would like to increase my stock of SEED. But I am sure there will be some campaigns soon

With that in mind, i think i will keep the hope of a bounty alive, i was actually thinking they wouldn't carry out any bounty activities, do team plan on using the service of bountyhive and bounty0x? at least both are quite popular

oh man, i don't like bountyhive or similar. many thousand participants, there is not much left over for the individual.
For me it makes a much better impression when a project organizes the bounty campaigns themselves. It just looks much better
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

Maybe its large firms/investors that are also working with Superbloom to invest in ICO's, for example a crypto hedge fund or a large crypto portfolio.

Okay, that could make sense. These partners have to be unbiased after all. I was just wondering if there were any answers about this in the Whitepaper or on their Telegram channel which I maybe missed.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

It’s a big bonus for people and given the low fiat value on ethereum at the moment I thin it makes a pretty solid timing as well as people look to possibly shift around their ethereum holdings during this period  more bang for the relatively low buck

I think its a pretty good investment 1 ETH is around $540 at the moment so its a good investment when ETH is low, Im really liking this project they have some great incentives.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

Yeah that is why we should follow them on social media to stay updated about the project and don't miss anything important like the airdrop some people missed.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:15 AM

This is a good time to let out such strategy given the ETH is low and people would find it easy contributing. this seems to last for a week. So that is another good call to action for a set period of time.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

I think its a pretty good investment 1 ETH is around $540 at the moment so its a good investment when ETH is low, Im really liking this project they have some great incentives.

It looks good with ETH price still low and below $1000. However, it might be a difficult thing for people to part with when ETH starts maintaining the 4 figure value later on. But if the value returns are good, then why not?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

It looks good with ETH price still low and below $1000. However, it might be a difficult thing for people to part with when ETH starts maintaining the 4 figure value later on. But if the value returns are good, then why not?

Investors going to unvest 1 or more eth this week are really going to enjoy this. 2 times your tokens if you purchase with 1 or more eth is a good deal. That is like a 100% bonus.
To think that recently we were saying getting 100 000 seed tokens was expensive now we can get them with half the price.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

Yeah it will be very easy for anyone to invest now since eth is low but a lot of investors would want to be sure that their investment will pay off

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

Superbloom are not going to settle for mediocrity. If you are not up to standard you will not be approved to be. Anything they do will have to be thorough in order to build their reputation among the community.

Yes I was a bit worried at the start that although the Superbloom team would do the due diligence on a project that they would still accept most and we would end up with a 'spam' market. However, with so many steps to go through and pass, we should see some really exciting projects on the platform.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

I don't know how did I missed that. Thanks for sharing details with us. It is nice opportunity to double your airdrop tokens too.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

I don't know how did I missed that. Thanks for sharing details with us. It is nice opportunity to double your airdrop tokens too.

It is only this week so if you are thinking about doing it, ensure you do it now making sure you type in the code: Superbloom2X.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: