Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'd be interested in comments about this video on 5G  (Read 189 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

I've just watched this video from TNTV, it is really just a replay of a talk by Alex Jones on 5G and related technology. It's 18 minutes long, and I'm still mulling over the statements he has made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcstW3wuCz0

I need to consider my opinion on it, and I'd be grateful for any comments by members if they have a bit of time to watch the talk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

Sorry I can't possibly watch this.  Alex Jones is the biggest shill for the powers that be. 
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Sorry I can't possibly watch this.  Alex Jones is the biggest shill for the powers that be. 

I've always thought that he was anti the deep state.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

I've always thought that he was anti the deep state.

I could be wrong but A lot of my friends believe he is a controlled opposition.  Alex Jones creates a lot of misdirection and fake stories to distract people form whats really going on.  I could be ocmpletely wrong but I doubt the elites would allow someone that much audience without them being in on it.
JohnGalt

Activity: 249
Merit: 114

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

There seems to be two choices. Either,

• Alex Jones is a lunatic that believes every thing that he says, or
  • Alex Jones is a fraud.
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

I doubt the elites would allow someone that much audience without them being in on it

You realize that the "elites" in the US, controlling the government and the Senate, are Republicans? As is Mr. Jones presumably? At least he's pretty chummy with Donald Trump. Or he used to be at least.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

So everybody seems to be against Alex Jones, but nobody has commented on the 5G video. Does 5G have any of the problems he mentions?
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1490
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
Merited by suchmoon (5), bones261 (1)

So everybody seems to be against Alex Jones, but nobody has commented on the 5G video. Does 5G have any of the problems he mentions?

I only watched the first 2 and a half minutes.

Alex claims that 5G signals destroy the atmosphere, including Oxygen, CO2 and ozone.

If we could destroy CO2 using radiowaves, I think we'd be good for solving Climate change, needless to say these claims are extraordinary.

So, Alex Jones is making extraordinary claims, not immediately followed by a scientific explanation, nor pointing out which studies support his claims.

Also he is really vague about it. How much Oxygen, CO2 and Ozone is being destroyed.

What does it turn into? Hydrogen and Helium? Does it disappear from our plane of existence?

I tried to be impartial but I think it should be clear to all that Alex Jones is not the most credible source of information.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Alex claims that 5G signals destroy the atmosphere, including Oxygen, CO2 and ozone.

If we could destroy CO2 using radiowaves, I think we'd be good for solving Climate change, needless to say these claims are extraordinary.

So, Alex Jones is making extraordinary claims, not immediately followed by a scientific explanation, nor pointing out which studies support his claims.

I made it to 3 minutes.

He followed up by saying that 5G makes it so "cells can't absorb water". There are so many things wrong with this statement I don't know where to start. Cells don't absorb water. Water follows its osmotic gradient. Cell membranes are freely permeable to water. Is he suggesting that 5G is somehow acting on our Na+/K+-ATPase pumps? Or maybe it mutates our cell membranes against all known laws of chemistry to make them impermeable to water? This is completely absurd.

He then said "cellphones break the DNA - they vibrate the water like a microwave". Again, this is such a nonsense statement it would fail a junior high science student. There is no evidence microwave radiation from phones is harmful to humans. DNA doesn't even contain water.

It's the ranting of either a madman or a paid fraud.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

either a madman or a paid fraud

He runs his own online store so apparently madness is good business these days.

http://www.infowarsshop.com/
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

He runs his own online store so apparently madness is good business these days.

http://www.infowarsshop.com/

Holy hell. I figured it was going to be t-shirts and similar, but it's supplements! A man who evidently doesn't know what DNA is selling a product called "DNA Force Plus".

Quite telling that they use phrases like "clinically studied ingredients". Heroin has been clinically studied. Arsenic has been clinically studied. Cyanide had been clinically studied. Using a phrase like that, and not "clinically proven" (for example), is an obvious cover for the fact that studies showed either neutral or negative effects. Also that the entire page is marked with a disclaimer saying none of their claims have been independently evaluated.

Anyone stupid enough to put something like this in their body probably deserves the unknown adverse effects they will get.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Also he is really vague about it. How much Oxygen, CO2 and Ozone is being destroyed.

What does it turn into? Hydrogen and Helium? Does it disappear from our plane of existence?

I tried to be impartial but I think it should be clear to all that Alex Jones is not the most credible source of information.
These are indeed some outrageous claims and the thing is that he brought no evidence to back his claims as well which makes this claims very unlikely as well.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

if everyone turned down the volume on Alex and looked at the declassified documents he produces they would learn a lot.  (MSM wont touch them as they are corrupt)

Unfortunately indi media is the only source of truth these days. Infowars does not get everything right, but what it does, should shock you all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: