Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: outdated thread  (Read 7109 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

25% of the organizations profits

What profits?
From where?
Show one costed out profitable example.

No more copy/paste.

Or maybe your quote should be

Our goal is to generate a continual stream of income for VEIAG scam admin by selling worthless tokens and then running away

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aish Aisa Khan

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

I think it is a very potential project and I am already joined in youtube video campaign.
Infobtc

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

Bitcointalk username: Infobtc

Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1720639

Myetherwallet: 0x5cB42C674c1971DB7701A845e9A0c6AAe156d597

Wow, this is amazing. We welcome you to a platform based on the commitment to the principles of Transparency, Performance, Integrity and the continuous growth of the Veiag Global Organization, created for the advancement and execution of vital value businesses that are found all over the world. Veiag is not just a system of business projects, it is a global activity aimed at moving community activities to the creation of conditions in which people can participate in commitments for practical improvement purposes.

Good Luck
marlboroza
Legendary

Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 04:58:48 PM by marlboroza

del
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

For the first time, we are going to have a cryptocurrency backed by a real asset. That is wonderful! I cant wait to see the success of this project
VEIAG

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

Guys, it's really SCAM-project. Look at the team, members of the team are working in another projects and they have nothing to do with V.E.I.A.G. Be careful

I don't think so, I really trust the project as I have not noticed any signal to make me believe it's scam

Hahaha, Mr. 28 minute old newbie, so that's your default approach is it, you "really trust" anything and anybody until you "notice a signal"?

Tell me what you "really trust" about VEIAG?
For example, do you "really trust" that there is a person called Daniel Mahmeg and, if he exists, then he runs this scheme?
What else do you "really trust"?
Airdrops?

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND YOU SOUND PRETTY IDIOTIC. IF YOU CAN PROVE EVEN FOR A SECOND WHAT MAKES THIS PROJECT A SCAM, OR EVEN ANYTHING REMOTE THAT LEADS YOU TO THINK THAT  I WILL SEND 1 ETH. PLEASE STOP BEING A TROLL!
VEIAG

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

Guys, it's really SCAM-project. Look at the team, members of the team are working in another projects and they have nothing to do with V.E.I.A.G. Be careful

I don't think so, I really trust the project as I have not noticed any signal to make me believe it's scam

Hahaha, Mr. 28 minute old newbie, so that's your default approach is it, you "really trust" anything and anybody until you "notice a signal"?

Tell me what you "really trust" about VEIAG?
For example, do you "really trust" that there is a person called Daniel Mahmeg and, if he exists, then he runs this scheme?
What else do you "really trust"?
Airdrops?

WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR US TO SHOW YOU. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE. WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS PROJECT FOR 6 MONTHS. YOU THINK THE TEAM IS FAKE. YOU SOUND LIKE A TROLL. ABSOLUTELY. PLEASEE SHOW ME WHAT MAKES THIS A SCAM. IM WAITING ON YOUR ANSWER. PLEASE HURRY AND RESPOND. SO WE CAN CLEAR THIS UP.   
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND YOU SOUND PRETTY IDIOTIC. IF YOU CAN PROVE EVEN FOR A SECOND WHAT MAKES THIS PROJECT A SCAM, OR EVEN ANYTHING REMOTE THAT LEADS YOU TO THINK THAT  I WILL SEND 1 ETH. PLEASE STOP BEING A TROLL!

tmfp has presented lots of things that lead to think this is a scam, just scroll up a little bit. You haven't even answered if you're Mr. Mamheg.

Now please send 1 ETH to tmfp, or will you scam that too LOL.

And please stop bumping multiple times in a row, that's against the rules.
VEIAG

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

tmfp has presented lots of things that lead to think this is a scam, just scroll up a little bit. You haven't even answered if you're Mr. Mamheg.

WHAT YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND I AM NOT MR.MAMHEG . THIS IS YOUR QOUTE"tmfp has presented lots of things that lead to think this is a scam"
NOW STATE THEM .. WHATTT ARE THHHEE THINGGS THAT MAKE US A SCAMM.. THE FACT THAT OUR APP IS LAUNCHING NEXT WEEK , OR MAYBE THE FACT THAT WE HAVEN'T STARTED OUR SALE BECAUSE  WE ARE SO HARD AT WORK TO MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT OR MAYBE THE FACT THAT WE ARE PART OF THE UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL COMPACT!!!

PLEASE STOPPPP YOUR A REAL TROLL AND WE WILL MAKE SURE WE PROVE YOU WRONG ON ALL FIELDS GUARANTEED! I PROMISE YOU THAT ! YOU WILL REGRET YOUR WORDS
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

WHAT YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND I AM NOT MR.MAMHEG.

So your name is "Daniel" but not Daniel Mamheg? Who are you then? Are you part of the VEIAG team?

And please stop violating the forum rules.
VEIAG

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

Yeah, this looks real scammy huh? Some of the team at the United Nations Peace Boat in New York City. We're still waiting for your evidence, doesn't seem like you have any though because you have not posted a single screen shot or anything to would lead someone to believe that we are a scam. I have a feeling you are a bounty hunter that is mad because you weren't accepted or something. Please post your motives and your evidence. We can even jump on a skype video call if you wish. We can even have Thea jump on with us. And this is Daniel Llewellyn Jr.

https://veiag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/peace-boat-3-.jpg

https://veiag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/peace-boat-1.jpg

https://veiag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/peace-boat-2.jpg
VEIAG

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

WHAT YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AND I AM NOT MR.MAMHEG.

So your name is "Daniel" but not Daniel Mamheg? Who are you then? Are you part of the VEIAG team?

And please stop violating the forum rules.

INSTEAD OF DEFAMING US, WHY DONT YOU ACTUALLY DO SOME RESEARCH, BECAUSE I KNOW ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE DOING WITH THIS PROJECT YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO JUMP ON BUDDY. SO PLEASE INSTEAD OF WORKING AGAINST US WORK WITH US. ASK QUESTIONS. WE WILL BE DOING LIVE STREAMS SOON OUR WALLET IS BEING MADE AS WELL. WE HAVE A TON OF ADDITIONAL WELL RECOGNIZED ADVISORS COMING ON BOARD! OUR REAL DEAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN DIDN'T EVEN KICK OFF YET. ONCE IT DOES YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE AS EVERYONE ELSE HAS. PLEASE BE A GENTLEMEN. THANK YOU

AND IF THERE IS ANY ONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK FOR THE TEAM  PERSONALLY LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN SET UP A SKYPE CALL OR CAN EVEN COME FLY OUT TO US.
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

I think there are far too many people who don't visit the site and ask things that comes to their mind, it probably creates the problem.
VEIAG

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:46:41 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 09:30:22 PM by VEIAG

Team members of VEIAG at the United Nations Peace Boat in New York City

https://veiag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/peace-boat-3-.jpg

https://veiag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/peace-boat-1.jpg

https://veiag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/peace-boat-2.jpg
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Thank you for the airdrop
tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Quote from: one of many Official VEIAG representatives
RANT RANT RANT

Hahaha, what a bizarrely OTT response to a couple questions.
I'm too busy enjoying my weekend to effortpost right now, but I'm sure potential investors will take confidence from the maturity of your comments.

I'll take you up on your kind offer
Please don't hesitate to comment ask questions or just simply give us your thoughts.
very soon.

Nothing difficult I promise, although you might want to ask a grown up for some help, because atm you come across like

Quote from: VEIAG
SOME DISSED TEENAGER ON FACEBOOK

Cool threat, by the way

Quote from: proud partners of the United Nations
I PROMISE YOU THAT ! YOU WILL REGRET YOUR WORDS

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

What I'm about to say is a stretch, so please don't put much weight in it. The author the OP once advanced some drone project, of which Marshall Long was heavily into. Further, consider the following ...

How many people are working this project full time currently?

Dear okspam, that's a good question, we currently have a team of 38 in 4 different countries working full time!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate in asking. Thanks

Best regards,
VEIAG Representative

... Marshall Long is known to use the highlighted phrase a lot. Again, just an observation on my part is all.

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

I'm review in concept on your project, It is really nice!
Unblemished design, riveting business, logical plan!

Nice first post, bud ...

Name:   Bobby-Cae
Activity:   0
Merit:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   June 19, 2018, 01:16:00 PM
Last Active:   Today at 03:31:38 PM

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:28:38 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 06:12:16 AM by john1010

Hi! Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?

I found your question is similar here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686685.msg42371051#msg42371051

hmmmm.. looks like either this guy or you are related to each other.. 

copy paste?
dummy account?
or.. double account?

Sorry but Im a quite observant type of person.. I always read everything..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@VEIAG my question is..

Everyone in this forum are involve with bounty and Airdrop even me.. So what will happen in your token if it will going to be listed in some exchanges? The reality is, all bountiers who are holding of each token/coin will start to sell their rewarded token/coin, then the effect is, the ICO token will going to dump and it's hard to recover.. What is your solution this old time bounty problem?

Thanks

VEIAG

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

Hi! Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?

@VEIAG my question is..

Everyone in this forum are involve with bounty and Airdrop even me.. So what will happen in your token if it will going to be listed in some exchanges? The reality is, all bountiers who are holding of each token/coin will start to sell their rewarded token/coin, then the effect is, the ICO token will going to dump and it's hard to recover.. What is your solution this old time bounty problem?

Thanks

Hello John 1010,

So your question is a good one, and we have a few great answers for you to take in to consideration.

1. So we are converting 25% of the funds raised from our Token Sale in to GOLD bullion to back the token with tangible value, that will happen only after we are up on the major exchanges and a smart HODLER will not want to dump immediately as for the value of the token will not even have close to its potential value. That being said, I would like to be realistic... yes we do expect some tokens to be sold of as in any new Token that is listed on a major exchange, but nothing that could harm the project as a whole.

2. A good example would be, why would you sell something for 0.50-0.60 cents when you can wait just a bit and sell it for potentially double?  We will also have a LIVE STREAM of the  25% of funds raised being converted in to GOLD (which automatically will increase the physical value behind the token, as well as TRUST and BELIEF in VEIAG!) in turn drastically increasing the value of VEIAG.

3. Another example if I may, is simply, when Bounty and Airdrop Hunters realize they are selling tokens that bring in a steady stream of income and provide a stable steady growth. a smart investor will think twice before doing so. Keep in mind, not only are we converting 25% of the funds raised, we are converting 25% of all of the organizations profits from its network of SDG projects into GOLD bullion every business quarter, as well as releasing a RPR (Release of Profit Report ) which clearly states the amount of profits earned every 3 months( Business Quarter), so investors will know exactly the amount of GOLD pegged to each and every VEIAG token as we will have a live ticker on our app and website.

4. Another thing I would like for you to keep in mind is the amount of VEIAG tokens allocated for the bounty and airdrop are just a few percent of the amount we will have in circulation and developed as a whole.

500,000,000 VEIAG tokens are up for sale and we expect to sell out fairly quickly. In the whole scope of things, even if all tokens that are rewarded via Airdrop and Bounty are sold, it will not effect the price stability of the token too much, due to our investors who are HODLING waiting for us to commence our first GOLD conversion to back the token.

If you have anymore questions, please join us on Telegram (t.me/VEIAG_token) as we are much more responsive there. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: