Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the best time for new people to invest?  (Read 2816 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:06:28 PM

I think so Because when the price is low it means the whales are buying up coins that they can turn around and sell at a higher price You can't buy 5000 BTC to resell but you can make some money with the whales

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 07:09:25 PM

Price is still falling, wait.

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxEUR#rg60zigDailyztgSzm1g10zm2g21zxzi1gMACDzv

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:10:11 PM

I just meant like this period of time not like this exact moment

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:15:16 PM

50-70% Corrections are normal

Christmas sales have come early

btc will be $10k+ in 12 months

I think people should buy bitcoins and altcoins as a gift That is the best Christmas present this year

tompa555

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:16:35 PM

It all depends if people will have goods to buy with BTC. IF not i think that BTC will going to fall more and more.

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
BlockChainLottery

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

AwesomeDice.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 07:17:31 PM

I think so Because when the price is low it means the whales are buying up coins that they can turn around and sell at a higher price You can't buy 5000 BTC to resell but you can make some money with the whales
Well, isn't that obvious. Always buy in a bear market, but will it ever become a bull market again?

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:19:00 PM

btc will be $10k+ in 12 months

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I can't.  My sides.

I'll be more than happy to eat crow if I'm wrong, but you, my friend, are delusional if you think that's a realistic expectation.

Kasandra

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:21:24 PM

it may go to $700 soon again

Lisk.io - Dapp & Sidechain Platform
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:23:57 PM

"Bull" and "bear" markets last a long time and have major corrections along the way.  It all depends whether you think there is a future here in BTC.  Yes, now is a BETTER time to buy than when it was at $1k!  But you can't tell the future.  Scale in bit by bit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:25:08 PM

It all depends if people will have goods to buy with BTC. IF not i think that BTC will going to fall more and more.

Gyft lets you buy anything on amazon with bitcoins

Deadly7

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:34:36 PM

What caused the price of bitcoin to drop? I assume it will bounce back to 1k levels?
tompa555

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:43:25 PM

What caused the price of bitcoin to drop? I assume it will bounce back to 1k levels?

China has banned the selling of any goods and services for BTC. They are huge economy and that has shaken the market of BTC. 

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:05:38 PM

China has banned the selling of any goods and services for BTC. They are huge economy and that has shaken the market of BTC. 

I don't understand why did they ban it, haven't they been making national reserves in bitcoin  Huh

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:12:24 PM

I don't understand why did they ban it, haven't they been making national reserves in bitcoin  Huh

They want the price to go down

And all we have to do is make altcoins for the Chinese people If they can spend money on mining altcoins to buy bitcoins They can get back in all this

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:25:16 PM

Definitively good time to buy Bitcoins when prices crashed, not sure if this is bottom though.
tompa555

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:57:33 PM

Suppose it's all spinning about one thing. Profit is that thing. No matter is it BTC,LTC, $,Eu .... It's all about profit.

poelling92
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:00:52 PM

No, China does not need national reserves in Bitcoin, Bitcoin market cap is small
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:06:24 PM

I always do the opposite of what the market is doing. When the price is skyrocketing I go shopping and spend bitcoin. When there is a crash I buy cheap coins from weak hands. I have done this each crash and it has been very profitable. It has allowed me to collect a lot of bitcoins and buy a lot of stuff. I have taken out 10x what I have put into bitcoin and never sold a bitcoin.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:09:56 PM

Can you use block eruptors on altcoins?

tompa555

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:48:16 PM

I always do the opposite of what the market is doing. When the price is skyrocketing I go shopping and spend bitcoin. When there is a crash I buy cheap coins from weak hands. I have done this each crash and it has been very profitable. It has allowed me to collect a lot of bitcoins and buy a lot of stuff. I have taken out 10x what I have put into bitcoin and never sold a bitcoin.

You do the smart thing. How much goods were coming from China that you can buy for BTC ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: