Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:23:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto prices Will not go up because of Consensus 2018  (Read 179 times)
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

i was willing to research with this topic from way too long, thanks for your link , it has some outstanding proof, hopw people would become benefited by this
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

It does not matter what happens to the consensus, if there is no adoption of bitcoin then the price will keep struggling and stay down. What affects the price of bitcoin the most is the ratio of supply to demand and when supply outweighs demand then the prices will drop. What the crypto market need is more adoption.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

If a lot of people predict a growth - start to sell Smiley I think the the old rules are not working on cryptomarket now, and it should be a very big hype around crypto in order the price will grow up.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I don’t believe this. Bitcoin price will go high with in a very short period because before a big movement the market remains down and this is happening. The price will go up for this consensus 2018.
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

I think the consensus meeting has been decomposed and read, and whale is likely to take advantage of the expectations of this consensus meeting to collect chips. We should note that there will be FUD after the consensus meeting.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

On an example of coins which I tracked the prices have grown slightly. Rapid growth was not. Not a strong influence.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

Those news are harmful for market's health, there are no proofs that will influence badly cryptos.Market has its own time, dont' listen to those babblings
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

decentralized digital chain of ownership is maintained and therefore take advantage of the expectations of this consensus lot of positive news, which make tokens price grow up!!
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Well, Consensus is over and we are seeing the market going down, so how do we interpret this?

You can see it as a deliberate attempt of big players and whales depreciating the price of bitcoins and alts to make the market more suitable for them before they jump in.
(they are forcing the price down with mass sell offs before they jump back in with huge trades).

You can see it as the crypto market in general being apprehensive about what the outcome of Consensus will be and just holding on to their crypto.
Low volume = falling prices.

You can see this as a sign that large crypto conferences have no large impact on the market and the current downtrend is due to a lot of other complicated reasons.

For me, I believe that the truth is a little bit of all of it.
It is more reasonable to assume that all of these reasons are playing a part instead of one giant reason.

AS far as when the next bull run will come, I still believe it will come soon.
The market conditions are right and ready and the vast majority of investors are iching to get back into it.

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

Well, Consensus is over and we are seeing the market going down, so how do we interpret this?

You can see it as a deliberate attempt of big players and whales depreciating the price of bitcoins and alts to make the market more suitable for them before they jump in.
(they are forcing the price down with mass sell offs before they jump back in with huge trades).

You can see it as the crypto market in general being apprehensive about what the outcome of Consensus will be and just holding on to their crypto.
Low volume = falling prices.

You can see this as a sign that large crypto conferences have no large impact on the market and the current downtrend is due to a lot of other complicated reasons.

For me, I believe that the truth is a little bit of all of it.
It is more reasonable to assume that all of these reasons are playing a part instead of one giant reason.

AS far as when the next bull run will come, I still believe it will come soon.
The market conditions are right and ready and the vast majority of investors are iching to get back into it.

Your enthusiasm is good: I was right about Consensus: The market is not healthy, it depends how you look at it. People believe a bull run is coming but the market might tank before that: If ETH collapses it will not be good. Word is serious players don’t want their platforms on ETH and those that exist on ETH are exploring migration to something better or something of their own!.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Everyone believes crypto prices have increased in the past because of Consensus Conferences

If you do the research you will find out it is NOT TRUE

Someone spread FUD and has everyone believing it.

Here’s the proof:

https://youtu.be/2bxFvHOGrnQu
basically its not true in my view which is i believe also at the first time i saw this article few days ago that thiis kind of news is fake and totally from fud's again to intimidate holders to create panic sell until the price collapse. And unfortunately it seems everyone now is going crazy without knowing that its just a fake news and because of being panic they spreading it as well to convince more holders to sell off what i mean to save others on that fake news.  Lol
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

No need to believe every news. One source can say one thing, others say the second. The market is still ahead, so prices will certainly grow.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

No need to believe every news. One source can say one thing, others say the second. The market is still ahead, so prices will certainly grow.

The market is ahead: Really!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

On an example of coins which I tracked the prices have grown slightly. Rapid growth was not. Not a strong influence.

So you agree: Good you did the research, Congratulations. You are a thinker unlike many babbling fools.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

I see this bad situation in crypto money prices as money withdrawal without compromises. If enough money is entered in the market, it gains value again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: