Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is wallet security important to use?  (Read 28203 times)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

The security of your wallet depends on your actions. Hacking the wallet of one user is very difficult for hackers. I doubt they'll do it. But a lot of users by their negligence leave a lot of confidential information on the network that allows hackers to quickly access the victim's wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypki21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

Of course it is important. None of us wants to get up one day and wonder where the stored cryptocurrency has gone. Especially nowadays, when there are many scammers out there, we must be extra careful!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

The security of your wallet depends on your actions. Hacking the wallet of one user is very difficult for hackers. I doubt they'll do it. But a lot of users by their negligence leave a lot of confidential information on the network that allows hackers to quickly access the victim's wallet.
Negligence and poor security that's how hackers can penetrate your device, the best thing to do is make sure that you have necessary extra security, sometimes even a small information that we exposed in the net can be used to target us by hackers who doesn't bothered to spent time to get what
they've want, better to be well prepared and learned to maximized security defense from your devices.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Yes it is definitely important  in order to save your wallet from any theft.As our wallet contains all the coins so in order to save those coins wallet security is really important.Their are many hackers which try to intrude our important data so we should take some important measures in order to save our wallet.If we want to share our wallet password with someone in some extreme conditions , try to share it with that person who is trustworthy.You should be aware enough so that some intruder should not access your wallet.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

I once read for security wallet,
this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Perform regular backups regularly
Save the backup on another device like in flash or another computer.
Use the encryption feature
With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Do not forget the password
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Do you guys have a better idea to avoid theft in the wallet?
Your Knowledge and Ideas will be more helpful if shared.

In my own opinion, yes it is very important because you wallet is where you are placing your earnings so definitely you need a very safe wallet for you to become wealthy in the future. The only problem is phishing sites which you can reveal your self accidentally.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:15 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 01:08:32 PM by rickadone

I think purse purse is necessary. Nowadays, hackers are stalking us, probably losing money at any time, so focus on this do not visit bad sites. So you are vulnerable to hacker attacks.
It is more like someone building a castle without a fence and some necessary security around to be able to wade off any attacker. The higher the security, the more it is difficult for an intruder to penetrate, which in this case are the hackers and for those who feel there is no need for security, I guess they will have to wait for the fateful day when they will realize that security is not as expensive and hard to do than losing your funds to some bunch of hackers.

Use of a wallet may differ per individual hence we cannot have a common opinion on wallet security under usage of a wallet. But security must be a basic criteria while choosing the wallet, based on this we may assume how important this aspect is.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

The blockchain wallet should be the most important. It is just as important as the security of an exchange account.

skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

Moё мнeниe o зaщитe биткoинa и вcex кpиптoвaлют в цeлoм. caмaя лyчшaя зaщитa этo xoлoдныe кoшeльки. тaк cкaзaть вcё в твoиx pyкax
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

In my own opinion, yes it is very important because you wallet is where you are placing your earnings so definitely you need a very safe wallet for you to become wealthy in the future. The only problem is phishing sites which you can reveal your self accidentally.
Exactly. We need to look carefully when using a wallet. Since there are many fake links, impersonation if not read carefully and learn more. It's easy to cheat on property. So please consult carefully before using e-wallet and learn how to secure them safely.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

it is very important because the address et should not be in the wrong hands if we keep it with our own meeting know that it is important it my opinion how about the others.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

Yes wallet security is very important to use because in here you can have your income to put in from all your investment and trading so better need to be careful in keeping your private key.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Of course, we need to secure our wallet. It was the first thing that my friend taught me here. It's the most important thing in this kind of Industry. If we are securing our real wallet in the real World, we have to do the same thing here in Crypto World.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

Yes security wallets is the main important and trusted wallets we choose with the best security it has,because through that there we gonna keep all our earnings and profits so we have to choose the best wallets as it has,and keep your private key only to yourself wuth no one knows as long as your trusted partner only coz without the key you cannot open or changed it.
Wallet security is the most important thing for investors in this market because you are sure that you will not want all of your assets after one night to disappear completely and there is no way to get back. . The crypto's anonymity makes you the only protection of your assets in the crypto market.

In fact, anyone who does not consider the security of their wallet seriously will always face the bullet from the hackers. The thing is that hackers are doing all they can to get almost everyone's fund out easily.
It is their space, they have seen the possibility of gullible investors and since it is all digital money which can easily be cashed out without a trace, then it makes it even easier for them. The only way to stay secure in this space is to never joke with security.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

Definitely second action of securing wallet is given for all investors cause at this stage thief have a intelligence too. Making back-up for private keys is a another good way to avoid losses like etherwallet does, but being updated on your accounts day by day make more sense cause you will able to access what are situation happens and process occur in your wallet. Investors loss their investment, because they more rely on the currency but failed to monitor situations in there wallets, this is a common process that every investors should linked to do.  BTC got strike the best currency in the market since it got the trust of all investors and also loyalty since its generated almost a decade, many altcoins tried to surpass BTC in terms of security and protection, but they ends all embarrass. but in general security more depends on the user.

Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

Getting your wallet secured is very important for everyone to look at. I lost my $500 with no reason but careless in keeping my ethereum password from people. I advice you not to even save the password.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

I agree all of us need to be extra careful regarding in handling our wallet.We should make a back-up in order to secure our account and make sure all your private keys are backed-up.Nowadays theres a lots of scammers and thieves so never ever trust anyone regarding your personal account even if its your close frie Be more extra careful in all your actions to avoid loss.
In another words we can say that it's up to you, you can do whatever you want but then when you will lose your money from the wallet just do not complain about that.

eduardoabordo

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

yes it's really importante because many hacker creating fake website using by gmail anthing to just hack the bitcoin wallet.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

You should know there are a lot of method to which you can secure your account. Having a backup is a must when making a wallet and if not then make one easy as hell. The encryption setting which you can use Google and any other encryption support can literally max out your security even hackers can inside of your wallet it would also be useless to thensince you have the encrytion holding your wallet. However this doesn't apply on anykind of wallet trading site is one of an example that is not because all trading site hold their coins in their system and if does hacked then there are doomed to fail while some wallet that does not inquire such trades are more secure and useful. Although if I've said too much please correct me if I'm wrong
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

I think purse purse is necessary. Nowadays, hackers are stalking us, probably losing money at any time, so focus on this do not visit bad sites. So you are vulnerable to hacker attacks.
It is more like someone building a castle without a fence and some necessary security around to be able to wade off any attacker. The higher the security, the more it is difficult for an intruder to penetrate, which in this case are the hackers and for those who feel there is no need for security, I guess they will have to wait for the fateful day when they will realize that security is not as expensive and hard to do than losing your funds to some bunch of hackers.

Use of a wallet may differ per individual hence we cannot have a common opinion on wallet security under usage of a wallet. But security must be a basic criteria while choosing the wallet, based on this we may assume how important this aspect is.
Whenever something is made secure, that isn’t just made secure rather there are some basic requirements and best practices that everyone must follow to make good results. This bitcoin is secure and safe but you don’t need to be relaxed and over confident on this security. Hackers are lawyers in search of loopholes that will be obvious when you don’t take care.
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Yes it is very important because in your wallet all of your funds money is there you need to be careful dont give your private key to anyone there are so many fake links now you ket to set backup on your wallet like 2FA. But tue security of your wallet depends on how you protect it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: