Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vircurex interest trustworthiness question  (Read 736 times)
Jhonka86 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:27:03 AM

I've seen a lot of both positive and negative comments circulating about Vircurex lately.  Now that they've started "interest" payments to depositors, I'm more curious about the platform in general.  Can anyone give me any tips pro or con regarding their experiences?

The interest thing tripped off a scam alarm in my head (as a deposited amount sitting in the account does nothing, really, to earn them any money), but I'm looking to know more before I pull the trigger.  Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
Jomppe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:20:44 PM

With me, Vircurex is currently down - anyone else?  Huh
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:01:36 PM

I've seen a lot of both positive and negative comments circulating about Vircurex lately.  Now that they've started "interest" payments to depositors, I'm more curious about the platform in general.  Can anyone give me any tips pro or con regarding their experiences?

The interest thing tripped off a scam alarm in my head (as a deposited amount sitting in the account does nothing, really, to earn them any money), but I'm looking to know more before I pull the trigger.  Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Read this.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Jomppe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:53:13 AM

When it comes to the interest paid on depositors, I see this only a discount in trading fees for larger traders.
They perhaps want to attrackt more investors trading - this might be the most obvious explanation to this "interest" since it is not a real interest but a cutoff in the trading fees.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:15:18 PM

vircurex have always been solid for me been using them nearly 1 year
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: