Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:59:22 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Yeah, I bet, you are Smiley But me too, so relax  Grin
Had a couple of similar cases during the past two years, that's really painful, don't won't to remind this at all. This is a normal situation, you are not alone Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:00:08 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

You are just considering at a certain time. Maybe after a few days, its price increase strongly, but after one month or two months, no one can know what happens. It can be come back to zero. So, don't be regret when decided

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:35:47 PM

haha, if you call it cursed, I'm sure many people here have suffered too. It is sometimes just due to bad luck.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:39:15 PM

haha, if you call it cursed, I'm sure many people here have suffered too. It is sometimes just due to bad luck.
or simply because people do not study the market, but simply bring their money without understanding where and for what. Just to make  fast money.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:40:51 PM

No. You just need to carefully analyze the projects in which you participated. Write a list, and your actions, people will write to you

Are you frightened or are you simply thinking too much about the volatile issues from this crypto market? Relax and think why it is, instead of believing in issues that we don't know right or wrong  Huh

Am I spamming? Report me!
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:57:50 PM

I sold my tokens for 3 Ethereum, a week later Ethereum fell heavily and tokens rose in price that I could sell all my tokens for 12 Ethereum coins. It is not always possible to predict what will happen, so do not be upset.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:00:05 PM

You're not cursed it's normal... sometimes your call to hold or sell is just wrong timing that's all that happens to everyone in the crypto space... that's the reason you have to look at the buy wall if its going to dump or pump
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:52:01 PM

You're not cursed it's normal... sometimes your call to hold or sell is just wrong timing that's all that happens to everyone in the crypto space... that's the reason you have to look at the buy wall if its going to dump or pump
yes, maybe just a little less fortunate because the market is difficult to predict so sometimes we make a wrong decision.
take this experience so that you are more patient in the future because sometimes patience gives you good results.
Tianna

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:56:13 PM

See, this exact issue is what happens to me. I'm just confused and always wondering why. I sold coins and weeks later it mooned very high not just high while I decided to hold some coins because of this issue and they never mooned. I understand it happens to people but not with all tokens, mine has been very bad.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:36:43 PM

Sometimes it happens that any risks can be concentrated in one short period of time, not in your favor, despite all the predictions and skills. But this can not happen all the time, perhaps you are making the same mistakes and do not notice them. Analyze all your actions from beginning to end several times, the result will not take long

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:46:51 PM

You are definitely not cursed,  what you are facing happens to a few other people too.  It all because you do not analyze the projects well,  so you will not know which of the coins to sell right away or to hold. 

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:50:16 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. You need to reduce the risks. You can simply sell 50% of tokens. Keep the rest of the tokens in your portfolio.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:54:58 PM

In the conditions that are emerging on the cryptocurrency market now, it is very difficult to determine the choice to buy or sell.
I think if you want a quick profit, then you need to sell the coins you earned as soon as there is such an opportunity.
But if you want and can wait until their full development and maximum growth in order to get a very good profit, you will need to wait and maybe more than one month.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:02:59 PM

Yeah, I bet, you are Smiley But me too, so relax  Grin
Had a couple of similar cases during the past two years, that's really painful, don't won't to remind this at all. This is a normal situation, you are not alone Smiley
I agree , I think all people so it is not possible to guess when it's time to sell the coin , and in this market is not practically possible to guess where to go or that coin , I think you just need to keep all the coins that come with bounty and to sell when they come to your to order it!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:26:29 PM

i got a solution for you then..

just sell 1% of your earning with bounty/aidrop. If you really being cursed, you will get benefit from it.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:32:29 PM

i never hold my tokens and altcoins for a long time now, they will turn into a shitcoins if i hold them for too long. especially the tokens from airdrop. the price will drop rapidly in a short time. so i never hold it. but if i get some tokens from bounty, maybe i'll hold them for a while, but not too long. waiting the right moment to sell them.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:58:02 AM

If you are really interested in cryptocurrency, you should have much knowledge about crypto and regularly check the market trading. Why not selling when the coins you have been holding increase in prices? Except a few cases, any coin will not increase so much in a few hours. So keep in touch with the trading every day or in fact every two hours a day alternatively.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:05:21 AM

I think you are not cursed but this is all about how you use your knowledge and strategies. You have to do research and see the potential in the coins that you have. I personally trade and also hold coins. You have to sell coins at the right time and under increasing market conditions.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:06:59 AM

I think you are just unlucky and maybe new so you don't know how to check the market and the project itself. Next time you got a token from bounty/airdrop just hold it then analyze the project everyday on social media, website, telegram and the market especially if it's already listed on exchanges so that you will have the maximum profit when the price pump.

Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:02:57 AM

It should not be confused with the increase or decrease of the currency. Because the price is going down, and after some time the price increase, it is normal. I think we should rely on cryptocurrency in all situations . Because our positive attitude is to take the cryptocurrency to its good position.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: