Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43356 times)
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

Haha, this is normal. Trading knowledge is very important, and your judgment of the cryptocurrency market is also very important. A friend around me is the same as your experience. Please don't doubt your luck, you are still a lucky person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Try to sell the next time not all coins, but only half. Although this year prices are constantly going down and holding the coins you only lose, the best option is to sell the coins as soon as you get them and not regret that the price has risen slightly after your sale.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

you're out of luck, or maybe you don't pay attention to the news that happens on the coin that you hold. the increase will be influenced by several aspects and studied these aspects will make a determination of whether or not it can produce. Don't be in a rush to sell and better hold. many are indeed the result of falling, but the bounty after that experience this recovery and that must be awaited.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

I am selling some of my bounty tokens on the first exchange and hold another part. Such a strategy will give you some money right now and you will have some great tokens left for the long term. Believe in crypto guys!
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

I often encounter a situation where the price rises rapidly after I sell the encryption, and my saved encryption makes me lose my property!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

You're not alone, i guess because you can count me in too. I've been into that situation where regret is bigger than what i earned from crypto but i don't think of it as a curse. I treat it as a lesson to not let my emotion dictates me what i am going to do and to do what is right.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

You just need to study market psychology so as to initiates some Patience while hodling your tokens or coins I have many tokens in my ERC wallet which I don't think there is any reasons for selling them now having studied price behavior for a while there are certain moment that you will discover that altcoin pumps then you can sell at an appropriate profitable price.
right, it needs to be mature in addressing the current market situation which if it is still far below and unpredictable, it needs primary patience and if you are always overshadowed by needs then you will not make it calm so you always want to sell especially not much profit. be a coin holder if long-term if the price is in line with expectations quickly do the best thing.

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

I think that you are not alone in this situation) Try to sell only part of the coins that you received. Keep 10-20 per cent in Hodl. Perhaps, it will bear fruit on a long term.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

sounds like you are cursed. But its not all bad. If you let us know if you are about to buy or sell a coin then we can do the opposite and benefit financially in the coming days.

Bang tidy
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
no, you're not. and don't even try to take off the responsibility by blaming some dark magic Wink it's a matter of learning, sooner or later all the curser will be broken and you 'll be able to get what you want

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

The first thing when I read this thread was to laugh, but maybe you were indeed cursed, I joked, this was certainly experienced by the people of crypto currency, moreover traders are certainly very familiar with the situation you are experiencing, this is certainly not a curse but this is indeed about the level of trust of investors, so follow the developments they make for their altcoins if indeed the development is good it might be worth of holding, and never regret the decisions you've made, but learn from your previous decisions. Maybe so that you are not too sorry, it's a good idea to sell half of what you have, and half the stick you hold for a long time. Decision is in your hands so dont regret of it

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

This is a familiar story to me. Some time ago, the same thing happened to me. As soon as I was selling some kind of coin, its price went up. Later, I realized that I need to sell only part of the tokens, and others - hold to the best price. And it worked.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is always associated with risk, negative experience is also experience, everyone learns from their mistakes, the one who does nothing is not mistaken! so believe in yourself and you will succeed!
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

I think this can be related to patience and more so I'll sat ypure lucky. Some people's problem is not getting paid at all and here you are with the problem or time to sell. It's a different problem getting paid and a different one holding or to sell. I'll say you're not cursed but you have to work more on yourself and extra more on the project you get involved with looking at the future even after being listed.
I'm sure there might have been time which you're luck, probably selling off and later it decrease. Such is life. It can be personal.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

Always so, and do not assume that you are cursed , just be able to wait for a certain moment at the coin and then sell , the market is waiting for you to sell if you wait you always earn more, and of course study the indicators!)

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Not just you, i think all of us who investing in this crypto market has same experience like you. If i'm in your position i will not complain about that, especially if i already got profit from that investment.

Oh, if we think like this guy, we will all be sure that we are cursed. No, the circumstances dictate their rules. We cannot affect the prices of the cryptocurrencies. Just relax and wait for the better times.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Don't be too greedy and be contented of what you decided to do because you don't know what most people with big investments are feeling right now where most of the crypto fans lost hope because of the big crash happened. You are still lucky my friend.

muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

not. maybe you haven't been lucky with market conditions. then you also don't understand the movement of tokens that you have. that means you don't know when you have to sell it and when you have to hold it. Such conditions, you need to communicate with the Project that gives you tokens through the telegram channel

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

first of all dont think something like that, we all experienced the same thing. What you need to be doing is, you need a sound strategy on what to do with your tokens/coins. And dont regret doing it, because in the bigger picture, we can never get every single profit on any kind of market but we just need to survive.

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

You're not alone!  I've been in this situation more than once! Now is the moment when you need to know exactly when to sell and when not. After all, now you either get everything or miss everything. Waiting for the moment when the market wakes up abruptly and you'll have to sell your bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: