Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is serious about launching a Crypto !!!!!  (Read 531 times)
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

For me not another bigger coin. Because for me, Not all facebook users related on bitcoin/cryptocurrency. We can say yes its another bigger coins is coming, but the other people don't had any idea about crypto was ignoring their news about facebook joined on crypto. This is only my opinion. For example, I always talked my friend to join on cryptocurrency and invest money to take a profit like work. But friend ignored my advice. So they have people not wanted to know about crypto or thingking about crypto. So we cannot say that is a really big coin in the future.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

this is a very interesting issue in my opinion...if a big company like Facebook issued their own cryptocurrency,
I make sure Google, Twitter, and Instagram will issue their cryptocurrency as well, the cryptocurrency will increasingly become a trend in the future...

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

I do not understand why such companies ICO. They have enough money for development. Just to have your own crypto coin and nothing more.
Anyway with yhis steep people will heard more and more about digital coins and this is a good steep
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

Hahahaha really ? That's so funny  Grin Grin
A long while ago they declared to us will ban all crypto related ads on their website. And now, they want to launch own crypto.

I know why they banning crypto ads, because they want to freely promote their coin to all facebook users on their website without worries with other coins...  Cheesy

That strategy would actually make a lot of sense. If they were planning on launching their own coin that is.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

If facebook launches new crypto then we can see big revolution in the crypto currencies market, it will be big boost for crypto market.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Facebook has banned advertisements for crypto, apparently, in order to run its internal crypto, nobody likes competition. Although the competition and actually are born beautiful things.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

This will be something great when pulled through. No doubt the coin will do well since Facebook already got the community to promote the project.

The number of active Facebook users for 2008 is 2.19 billion monthly.
Facebook is serious about launching a Crypto !!!!!
another big coin Huh
https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

I'll just wait for that upcoming facebook coin.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

At first they banned all sposored content about cryptos in their website and apps, then they are thinking about joining them, that could be a very poorly move from them. How many investors do you think they'll gather around them? No one should be interested in that lack of coherence
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

It will be very interesting if the information is reliable and relevant and Facebook really release its cryptocurrency. The future and the Union will be very interesting for social networks and cryptocurrency.
Nevkeke

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

Another coin which has big potential? If this coin coming this affect other coins and may be bitcoin. Because this coin will be a social media giants money. It will has a big advertise power this is a great claim
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

Facebook may seriously be considering creating its own cryptocurrency in order to afford its billions of users the possibility of making electronic payments.Facebook has historically not been shy about sharing its roadmap, but never has blockchain technology appeared in any public presentations.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

It's cool. I believe blockchain technology will change FB for the better!
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

I think that facebook will soon ban its slave activity with crypto currency so I can not say anything about the future for me it's foggy
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

It is true, the Facebook authorities took such a decision to lift the Icono restriction related to cryptyptocurrency. Even the Facebook authorities decided to create new add versions of the new wrapping. It has taken various steps to implement it. So they will not have any IOCs.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

Recently, Facebook has shown itself as a very strong player in the world of Internet business. Despite the big scandals, the company not only has not lost its positions, but also strengthened them, having declared about participation in new projects. Based on their financial capabilities, they can easily afford a project of this kind. Why not organize your own crypto currency.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Facebook launching their own cryptocurrency will bring  more social media and media player to cryptocurrency industry it is the good to move for Facebook and for crypto industry as well
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

Well, actually this should not surprise us at all. It is a fact that the world is looking with increasing interest to the world of cryptocurrencies, and that is why the phenomenon of economic tokeinzation is here to stay, and this will undoubtedly mean the expected impulse for the crypto market.

Therefore, if companies dedicated to the medical, logistics or transport industry are joining the crypto-universe, I see no surprise that a large company dedicated to digital technology like Facebook, is interested in investing in a cryptocurrency or developing its own blockchain.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

Perhaps the activity should be blocked and the crypto currency Facebook became more than-in that case significant due to a number of years up to this, as well as Cheddar announced its own data. The website of business-like novelties also informs that Facebook is not going to implement ICO in any way.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

I think it is one hoax, logically, Mark Z will never trust crypto because he is one of those who judge crypto currency with the negative side, if it is true that Facebook will launch a coin, why we who have a Facebook account never see advertising or information on facebook? Be careful if there will be a token called Facebook token or facebook coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: