Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should I split my $100k?  (Read 829 times)
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

I think you should invest all of your money in ethereum or NEO. They are all good coin. Separation is not necessary at the moment. You can earn a great amount of money if you put all of your money in 1 coin. Try some top coins because they are most promising

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

I think you should invest all of your money in ethereum or NEO. They are all good coin. Separation is not necessary at the moment. You can earn a great amount of money if you put all of your money in 1 coin. Try some top coins because they are most promising

True but can ruin you fast also.  I know they are good coins but anything can happen on crypto world.  What if they got hacked?

One of the worst advise I've seen in this thread.  Sorry.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

I think it is always to have the big portion in BTC. I started like keeping more than 50% on BTC. Always safe zone. Or you can consider Ethereum for a safe coin.
For altcoins you should do your own research.
Long term holds I have are MAN, CPC and nowadays GEN
Short terms holds you can check coinmarketcal for events and wait for the pumps.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Hello guys, If you put $100k to crypto, how would you split it ? Thank you
If I have $ 100k to invest, I will buy NEO and ICX and CS and OCN to hold. I like NEO and the money helps me increase more assets that is OCN. Its current price has dropped more than 50% over its average price.
I would love to invest in the overpriced altcoins. It is time to increase your number of assets many times.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

If I have 100k, I would invest my money on bitcoin for maybe 50% of this, because this is the best investment, and I would try to invest on some altcoin, for example NEO is a good coin now.
I utterly agree with you. Splitting 50% to invest it on bitcoin is really a good choice. Although the price is still down, some people are sure that it will grow. It happened in the past and it will happen again which I am sure of. As for the other 50%, I would invest it in ETH because I consider it to be the mini version of bitcoin. Now, OP. If you really have $100k, then you should take into consideration that you should not waste them all in investment unless you have what it takes to pay your bills and other necessary things.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

there are many options for us to use 100k$, depends on your goal to want to get more profit in short term or long term, and i personally split my money into many to invest for many purposes, i suggest you do the same, i usually invest 40% in bitcoin, 30% for altcoins and the rest for holding potential altcoins, Bitcoin is great for trading everyday, but i don't trade altcoin all the time but i spend money to invest in ICOs, they are great investment for few months invesment.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

if I have that $ 100 then I will do is share it with the following conditions:
- 30% for investments in Bitcoin
- 30% for investment in Ethereum
- 15% to participate in the ICO Project
- and 25% as reserve fund

reserve funds are indispensable, one of which is to reduce the losses that we experience when prices fall outside of the prediction and we will buy back with additional reserve funds.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

I would just buy Amazon stock with that money, you will see better returns on the stock then with bitcoin.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

I would just buy Amazon stock with that money, you will see better returns on the stock then with bitcoin.

If you really believe that...why are you here?

The logical thing to do (if you believe that) is to cash out, leave, and invest everything in Amazon stock. Wink
Torrenth

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

If I thought I would divide it into two 50% for bitcoin and 50% for eth, I think this is good for current investment. and I think 100 $ is too little why you are not trying to add it to 200 $ maybe, the rest can be invested in ripples if you have additional funds.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

10% NEO, 10% ADA, 10% NEM, 10% QTUM, 5% DLT, 5 % Universa, 20% ETH, 20% BTC and 10% leave for ICO investment or hold in cash or buy privacy coins like XVG, ZEC, Deep onion. It seems to be a potential portfolio. i would add EOS, but it is so expensive at the moment
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

My intially investment as to split $100k is I will invest into 3-5 coins. Choose worthy project and existing on their ongoing development of the platform. Always comes with a profit that your effort would be paid for.
mitkala

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

My intially investment as to split $100k is I will invest into 3-5 coins. Choose worthy project and existing on their ongoing development of the platform. Always comes with a profit that your effort would be paid for.

I think so. Only invest in good coins like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum, XMR.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

I would recommend you to split 50% into some fundamental good altcoins like Waves, Ethereum or Ripple. Litecoin could alo be a good choice. But it is very importnt that your hold atleast 50% in fiat or BTC to buy some dips if some positions are going down!
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

I would recommend you to split 50% into some fundamental good altcoins like Waves, Ethereum or Ripple. Litecoin could alo be a good choice. But it is very importnt that your hold atleast 50% in fiat or BTC to buy some dips if some positions are going down!
It seems to me that this is a classic example of realizing its funds for investment in the most popular altcoyin. These coins give the possibility of stable earnings, with the slightest risk of losing a comma because according to statistics they always return to a good indicator, Even with a certain drop in the market.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

If I thought I would divide it into two 50% for bitcoin and 50% for eth, I think this is good for current investment. and I think 100 $ is too little why you are not trying to add it to 200 $ maybe, the rest can be invested in ripples if you have additional funds.
bitcoin and ethereum both are counted as the best investments. Bitcoin is definitely a way better than not only eth but all the digital currencies when it comes down to giving profits.

Only this coin has made millionaire so far. Ethereum is number one altcoin but it is also very slow in gaining value. Bitcoin cash is better at returning rewards than eth and this is why if would suggest investing at least 70 percent amount in BTC.
haryatiposton01

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

seeing a less stable market situation, I would invest $ 100k to buy bitcoin by 70%, and the remaining 30% would buy Ethereum, I think this option is perfect for long-term investments, because Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most stable among the other coins.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

That is a lot of money bro. If I had it, surely I would put a lot in bitcoin and half of it would I split on altcoins that have good future potential like eth, ltc, bch, neo, nem etc as well. With that kind of money, we can pass whatever I feel and it is very good to hold.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mitkala

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

That is a lot of money bro. If I had it, surely I would put a lot in bitcoin and half of it would I split on altcoins that have good future potential like eth, ltc, bch, neo, nem etc as well. With that kind of money, we can pass whatever I feel and it is very good to hold.

Maybe 60% in BTC and BCH in equal proportion.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Dude he has $100,000 not $100. Well, that's right 50% of your $100k should be at bitcoin and 50% goes to strong altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin and Neo. With that portfolio you can be  safe while doing vacation and check that after 2-3 months that could be a good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: