Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: “BTCP to replace monero as the top privacy coin” John macafee  (Read 803 times)
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

I guess this means he has BTCP, lol. It's a really naive perspective though. BTCP and Monero can perfectly go on simultaneously, but btcp just has the better privacy tech behind it.

He's someone who sells his tweets to the highest bidder. How can you trust someone to be somewhat objective when that's their normal mode of operating? What are his credentials for being someone to listen to?

John McAfee endorsing (or not endorsing) a given coin will probably not matter one way or another since no one takes him seriously.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

I guess this means he has BTCP, lol. It's a really naive perspective though. BTCP and Monero can perfectly go on simultaneously, but btcp just has the better privacy tech behind it.

He's someone who sells his tweets to the highest bidder. How can you trust someone to be somewhat objective when that's their normal mode of operating? What are his credentials for being someone to listen to?

John McAfee endorsing (or not endorsing) a given coin will probably not matter one way or another since no one takes him seriously.
Good, men. I agreed. So strange to hear from such persona any recommendation and predictions about any coin. I don't trust him. And his opinion does not mean anything
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

After this news: https://cointelegraph.com/news/john-mcafee-charges-105000-per-tweet-for-promoting-cryptocurrency-projects
I don't think we can trust what he says. 105K $ for a single post, come on...

If he gets money it will support it, plain as simple, even if now he says the contrary:
- https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/996459212422242307

Anyway BTCP is definetely a good fork, more scalable than BTC thanks to higher block limit and with privacy features from ZCL. Like others here I think sooner or later it will moon. Adoption will be a very important factor.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Lontonbit (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

I have a good feeling about btcp next week, I smell a new exchange listing hunt hint lol

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Binance might be listing btcp this week, call me a shill whatever.

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

Whoever misses out on this coin doesn’t know what they’re doing in crypto!

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Mcafee is taking over

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Btcp organic growth while the rest of the market falls Smiley safe haven told you Smiley)

It’s gold for nerds
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:26:01 AM

Id rather believe hes already shilling out this coin because his one of the bag holders. What yah think?
And that is probably what this actually is.  I would also add that privacy isn't important to the average person, at all and what I mean by that is joe blow on the street is paying for his garden tools with a debit card, which obviously has no privacy attached whatsoever.  Most people do not frequent the dark markets and most people aren't tax cheats.  They just don't care about their money being anonymous.

Now a lot of crypto enthusiasts do indeed care about anonymity, but bitcoin offers enough of it such that they are comfortable, and I do not think that any fork of bitcoin is going to catch on regardless of how much anonymity it promises.  You'll see I'm right with time, believe me.
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:22:12 AM

Wrong, I don’t know a single person who doesn’t care about privacy. Privacy is the most important use case PERIOD! If you don’t care about privacy than just go join your government banking fiat Ponzi scheme and leave crypto, your just a mindless sheep! Pie in the sky fantasy world.

It’s gold for nerds
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

I no longer believe John macafee. The last time he advertised a Pink taxi for $ 500,000. He doesn't care what he advertises.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

John Mcafee gets himself paid for his statements. He says everything for the right price.
Therefore, i do not believe everything that he says.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:19:53 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 04:04:49 PM by Lontonbit

John Mcafee gets himself paid for his statements. He says everything for the right price.
Therefore, i do not believe everything that he says.
John mcafee is a billionaire and doesn’t care about chump change payments. Most of the claims you’ve heard about him are completely made up and John likes to play along with them as a joke. You need to figure out when mcafee is joking and when he is serious to understand what his intentions are. Some people have no humour and don’t understand it lol 😂 most like to follow the heard and believe every claim they here because they are sheep! Mcafee doesn’t give a shit what these people think and has fun playing the game lol Do you really think a billionaire is going to shill for peanuts?? Comon guys give your head a shake!

It’s gold for nerds
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

John mcafee stopped making sense since last year's moon. He probably made billions of dollars already and he just talks for more popularity. Monero is gonna stay better than btcp.
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

I hate to say I told you so but “I told you so” lol btcp up while market crashes hahaha let this be a lesson to never follow the sheep. Btcp is the place to be!!!!

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

Ya you should of bought btcp

It’s gold for nerds
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

Did anyone see Mcafee's  latest tweet for BTCP price two days ago? He is predicting $200 by end of July for BTCP!
 That is almost 10x of current prices. If that happens in this weak crypto market, it will be a miracle. Let's see how that pans out in next  two months.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

Remember. John mc affee always shill coin which he hodl he is dishonest person. I hope what he said is true but almost what he said is only shill on coin which he hodl and want to sell it as good as possible. When the coin become hype then prepare for the dumb from mcaffee..i bet he hodl much btcp.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

dont listen to john. he will do whatever to get gains himself
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

I’d listen to John before listening to the mindless sheep like you.

It’s gold for nerds
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: