Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XXXX Game on the Way- Make a guess and win 0.40btc on release date.  (Read 3248 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:35:03 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 10:32:58 PM by zolace

XXXX Game on they way and who ever first to make the correct guess of

what kind of game it will be, they will receive 0.40 BTC for the first prize.

We wont release the answer till the site is up and running and there will be a free faucet with no registration.

Second contest is to tell me the the 3 currencies that will be used on the site.  

Prize is a mystery prize

Release date on site is Delayed  

Delayed to end of February due to make site more safe.

Rule guys if you are with a negative feedback status your not allowed to play the contest.  

It shows you have not treated the community with respect,  sorry for inconvenience

One answer per user
                                                                        Thank you

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:31:42 PM

This'll probably be a site like seals (Based on your prior postings)

And will possibly accept BTC, LTC and NMC

1NjgWevCNQ3XbzAmqr2V3tdTxGwozgYPUT

zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:30:42 PM

Keep it going!!!

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 10:22:15 PM

Bingo

BTC LTC WDC

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:33:38 AM

Keep them coming contest aint over till the website is Released

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
reCrypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:37:16 AM

Guessing game with Bitcoin, Litecoin and PPC as acceptable payment currencies. Smiley
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:24:22 PM

Guessing game with Bitcoin, Litecoin and PPC as acceptable payment currencies. Smiley

This great keep them coming!!

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
sstark

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:35:02 PM

Prime Poker

BTC LTC XMP
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:41:17 PM

CryptoPoker

BTC, LTC...Doge

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:39:21 AM

We wont release the answer till the site is up and running and there will be a free faucet with no registration.

Second contest is to tell me the the 3 currencies that will be used on the site. 

Prize is a mystery prize

Release date on site is January, 31 2014   

I'm thinking the game will be a unique form of bitcoin lottery (one customised such that it will be different from whats on the current market).

As for currencies, I assume you are meaning types of fiat currency - so USD, GBP, and EUR (would be awesome to have NZD and AUD as well). If you're meaning cryptocurrencies, I think BTC, LTC, and QuarkCoins might be offered.

I assume you will PM the winner for their details? Anyway, good luck to everyone Smiley.
Lala

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:11:59 PM

Bitcoin video game?

BTC,LTC,PPC
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:22:40 AM

You will be walking a dick shooting sperm to girls tits and when You hit them You will get more % if You loose You will loose % the game will stand for 1 minute of playing Smiley
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:26:37 AM

You will be walking a dick shooting sperm to girls tits and when You hit them You will get more % if You loose You will loose % the game will stand for 1 minute of playing Smiley

Good guess since I did put xxx on title, funny one too  Grin

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:28:42 AM

Prize is a mystery prize

I'm thinking the game will be a unique form of bitcoin lottery (one customised such that it will be different from whats on the current market).

As for currencies, I assume you are meaning types of fiat currency - so USD, GBP, and EUR (would be awesome to have NZD and AUD as well). If you're meaning cryptocurrencies, I think BTC, LTC, and QuarkCoins might be offered.

I assume you will PM the winner for their details? Anyway, good luck to everyone Smiley.

Yes will PM and Announce it here with the tx id as proof that it was paid to the winner.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:32:27 AM

Bingo

BTC LTC WDC

Butterzone sorry but anyone with negative will be cancelled out from this game. 

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:42:14 AM

What does the XXXX represent?   Bingo?

If I had to guess 4 currencies, I would have said WorldCoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Sexcoin.
Since I only get 3, ummmm....

WorldCoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:44:46 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 10:48:20 AM by TheButterZone

Bingo

BTC LTC WDC

No, I'm sorry. I saved this topic to PDF about 9 minutes after I posted the answer. Your attempt to welch on this game by revising the terms, after the correct answer was first posted, will fail.

Prize is a mystery prize

(some whitespace removed from top and bottom, in any case betrayed by your screenshot quotes here and here)

If you wish to continue on your unethical path, on January, 31 2014, you will be negrated (including on your site-specific username), and anyone who reposts my answer PLUS keeps the prize for themself will also be negrated for cheating, with the PDF for reference.

My 2 negatives were received from 1) who I believed to be an aggressor (reciprocal rating deletion pending), as I interpreted their "nice try but" in this screenshot as sarcasm/patronizing/threadcrap and 2) a suspected scammer sockpuppet, as explained on their trust summary

Under the new terms of your revisionist OP, you could simply use another account(s) and negrate all future users who answer correctly, so that you never have to pay out. Or revise the terms in your OP again, in order to move the goalpost further away.

Good day.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:48:25 PM

Hmm maybe One hand bandit Smiley
zolace (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:42:05 PM

Bingo

BTC LTC WDC

No, I'm sorry. I saved this topic to PDF about 9 minutes after I posted the answer. Your attempt to welch on this game by revising the terms, after the correct answer was first posted, will fail.

Prize is a mystery prize

(some whitespace removed from top and bottom, in any case betrayed by your screenshot quotes here and here)

If you wish to continue on your unethical path, on January, 31 2014, you will be negrated (including on your site-specific username), and anyone who reposts my answer PLUS keeps the prize for themself will also be negrated for cheating, with the PDF for reference.

My 2 negatives were received from 1) who I believed to be an aggressor (reciprocal rating deletion pending), as I interpreted their "nice try but" in this screenshot as sarcasm/patronizing/threadcrap and 2) a suspected scammer sockpuppet, as explained on their trust summary

Under the new terms of your revisionist OP, you could simply use another account(s) and negrate all future users who answer correctly, so that you never have to pay out. Or revise the terms in your OP again, in order to move the goalpost further away.

Good day.

Yes I know a had edited the post and?  I already gave reason.  If you won then I guess you should delete what you said so no one else wont take your winnings.  Anyone is free to mention what he said if your confident his is the right answer. 

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 08:59:48 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 09:58:54 PM by TheButterZone

And will you look at that, the only neg left on my account is from one of your fellow scammers.

Yes I know a had edited the post and?  I already gave reason.  If you won then I guess you should delete what you said so no one else wont take your winnings.  Anyone is free to mention what he said if your confident his is the right answer.  

If I was wrong, you wouldn't have needed to 1) change the terms in order to disqualify me 2) tell me to delete the evidence that you're trying to welch on the game.

It's too late anyway, now you need to screw over Michail1 as well.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: