Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for trading  (Read 3308 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

To be a good trader,you need 100% Patience in the red days.In a week,nearly four days will be red and three day will be green.In such situations, you should not do panic selling. If you have hundred percentage patience and zero percentage panic selling, you will became best trader.
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

I think money management always can be the key to get profit from trading. It's mean you can control yourself with decide how much to sell and decide to cut loss your profit when price going fall. You also need to care about trend and issue of crypto world, it's can be fundamental analizy. You also need to learn how to waching coin movement to make best decide of trading.
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

Learn how to interpret price actions in congruence with some but not too many indicators such as moving averages, RSI, Fibonacci, etc. Then test what you know using a virtual trading platform, so you won't use real money. After mastering your craft and you already have a solid system backtested in virtual trading, load up a small live account, try to grow and consistently profit using that small capital first. Once you know your niche in trading already and you know your numbers (i.e., win rate ratio and percentage of winning vs losing trades, you can now then gradually increase your trading capital. In this game, you first have to survive and protect your capital, the money will follow if you have developed the right process and mindset. "To win the game, you have to stay in the game"
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

Do you mean advisors? I do not use any advisors because they are unprofitable.
There is only one way to become a good trader. I hope you have already taken a guess that I mean. Of course you must trade to become a good trader and there are no any ways, just only a practics.
But I would recommend to choose an investor career because it is much easier and profitable on long run.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

do you have suggestions , how to avoid mistakes in trading and take less risk ?
and what need to learn for be a good trader ?
The most important thing is just to learn the basic things you need to know. Get to learn how to make good use of the indicators, most especially, MACD, Stoch RSI, Moving averages, as well as some other ones to follow trend such as the Ichimoku cloud to help you trade some basic supports.

Additionally, get to know about support and resistance, and how to use trend lines as well as some patterns to know how to make decisions. As long as you can get to know these few things, you can start applying them with little amount of money to start with until you are able to gain some confidence and know you are ready.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aschcraw (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

you think is good moment to go All in on ICX ? i think will pump very soon again .
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

I think money management always can be the key to get profit from trading. It's mean you can control yourself with decide how much to sell and decide to cut loss your profit when price going fall. You also need to care about trend and issue of crypto world, it's can be fundamental analizy. You also need to learn how to waching coin movement to make best decide of trading.
Try to choose a valuable coin that has high popularity and people like that coin very much will increase your trading system and will speed up your speed. As demand of valuable coins is high and it will be very easy to trade with such coins, these trading are becoming frictionless and going without any hurdles in the way. Now start trading and do follow the principles of market.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:56:35 AM

Try to choose a valuable coin that has high popularity and people like that coin very much will increase your trading system and will speed up your speed. As demand of valuable coins is high and it will be very easy to trade with such coins, these trading are becoming frictionless and going without any hurdles in the way. Now start trading and do follow the principles of market.
after many suggestions from you, i will add that in psychological trading should remain stable. with a stable psychology we can think clearly so that the trading decisions we take are always right

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

to be able to learn it of course all of course not easy, every trader will experience mistake they will do, so to be a good trader we have to be patient and can take lesson from mistake we ever do, and we will not make mistake same for fore , to be able to trade properly, certainly takes time.

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

there are no special tricks in trading, which has a great advantage is a factor of luck, besides by reading the graphics may be a little help you not to lose too much.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

my advice for trading is you have to be confident with not to be easily influenced by other people's talk and in my opinion the most important is control your patience, because your patience is very important.
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

You need to learn information like reading articles, watching education videos in YouTube, surf in the forum etc. Then you need to choose type of trading - long-term or day. Day trading need experience and knowledge. If you have this - do it. But you asked for some help, so you haven`t got this. Then you should hold. But you must invest in good projects. Finding them isn`t easy. And I suggest you one - TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC, which uses AI and SmartContract to verify. I think, that this project is perspective, cause software like this is needed by companies

QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

What you need in trading is a careful analysis and patience (emotions and panic feelings can make a loss).
Do not put all your money on one coin and don't forget to provide a backup fund to recover if the coins you buy go down.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

While trading people make big mistake, they do it with the emotions and they come really from the bottom of their heart! But in fact this shouldn't be the case in reality. Those who do it this way, makes the decisions based on the emotions and thus in the bad timing like the current when the market is falling down they wills art packing a lot and will close the trades that they have opened for the higher rates and they will end up loosing huge amount of money in the process. Thus dont be a emotional full and try to make it straightforward decision and be a man while trading. Thats all I have to say to everyone.
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

Maybe you could try Distributed Dragon Chain or DCC. Check it by your own buddy http://www.dcc.finance/
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

Trade five percent of your Deposit. After a series of losing trades, you need to stop trading and continue on the next day. You need to clearly adhere to your chosen strategy, if you do not follow this rule you will fail.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

how to avoid mistakes in trading and take less risk ?
Cryptos is very volatile, its hard to predict even when there's positive news to pump it up. Safe way is when you buy set a target on when to sell, don't set a target too high that is not attainable. Be happy with just 3%-5% profits per day.

what need to learn for be a good trader ?
Learn to read charts. Learn to read those candle sticks. There are cheat sheets out there that gives you an idea on the current status and the possibility of where the chart is heading by looking at those candle sticks. Learn how to se tools like Bollinger Bands, RSI and Parabolic SAR.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

how to avoid mistakes in trading and take less risk ?
Cryptos is very volatile, its hard to predict even when there's positive news to pump it up. Safe way is when you buy set a target on when to sell, don't set a target too high that is not attainable. Be happy with just 3%-5% profits per day.

what need to learn for be a good trader ?
Learn to read charts. Learn to read those candle sticks. There are cheat sheets out there that gives you an idea on the current status and the possibility of where the chart is heading by looking at those candle sticks. Learn how to se tools like Bollinger Bands, RSI and Parabolic SAR.

I think even daily trading has a very high risk, not necessarily the coins we buy at that time, will rise even if only 1%, could fall by more than 10%
As you say, a very volatile market that causes it all, Long term is the best, especially for beginners. but beginners always expect profit quickly

Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

trading advice for today should never buy any coins, because the price of coins now plummeted, even if you trade would be a loss, just wait for the time the coin will buy its price back recovered, if the price is recovered we just bought it.
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

To be a good trader,you need 100% Patience in the red days.In a week,nearly four days will be red and three day will be green.In such situations, you should not do panic selling. If you have hundred percentage patience and zero percentage panic selling, you will became best trader.
it's really what you say because what is needed in the trade must have great trust, have a great sense of patience also because of that you can avoid losses when the coin decreases and you also should never panic with the price drop of course
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: