Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for trading  (Read 3308 times)
xpency

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Control emotions
Don't be too greedy
Don,t believe 100% on technical analysis
Invest in coins that solve problems
Don't spend too much time on the market
Trade coins that a lot of people are into.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

do you have suggestions , how to avoid mistakes in trading and take less risk ?
and what need to learn for be a good trader ?
Don't rush to buy a coin when every one is buying find a good entry price and don't panic when market continuously fall. always find a stop loss point to minimize loss invest only in coins you think can give good return in the future don't risk in highly speculative coins.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

If you want to be risky, you’re better off spending your money on an up and coming altcoin that you believe in. Try to know what’s going on before you put money into it.
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

do you have suggestions , how to avoid mistakes in trading and take less risk ?
and what need to learn for be a good trader ?

Maybe we cannot avoid mistakes in trading because this is usually happens in many traders but we can learn in our mistakes and improve our trading skills by our past experience in trading. i think if you want to be a good trader you should not depend on others strategy make your own analysis and don't panic selling.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

Rookie mistake: Putting all your eggs in one basket. So DON'T DO IT! Also, it depends on your risk appetite and your ability to think rationally and not emotionally in this almost completely bear market. If you can't handle rational investing, you shouldn't be leveraging at all. That means no BitMex, just stick to Binance.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

According to me, a good trader is a person who learns from his mistakes and avoids the same mistakes again and again. The way I know to learn trading is acquiring the practical experience and building own trading strategies and keeps improving it. You don't have to follow others in terms of tricks and tips about the market movements if you have enough knowledge and experience in the field. I have lost my entire capital multiple times in my initial days of trading just because I blindly followed others opinion.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

According to me, a good trader is a person who learns from his mistakes and avoids the same mistakes again and again. The way I know to learn trading is acquiring the practical experience and building own trading strategies and keeps improving it. You don't have to follow others in terms of tricks and tips about the market movements if you have enough knowledge and experience in the field. I have lost my entire capital multiple times in my initial days of trading just because I blindly followed others opinion.
your experience may be enough to trade, indeed to be able to avoid something that mistake is very difficult for a new trader like me, but i will use your suggestion to learn from my own mistakes that i have done many times, i will try to have my own strategy in trading, and will not follow what others have told me, and I will learn to understand the movement of coin prices in the market.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

For me mistakes can not be avoided why? Because thats how people learn to gain and to be enchaned for the grater good. Thats how I see thing when people ask about mistakes.

Still here is my specific answer about trading performance that is needed to be avoided.

1.Know how move.
2. try to study every line.
3. Read the news.

BUT

Still

we must make mistakes why? Trading is a gamble for it is like poker but from the word trading it makes an exchange.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

Being a good trader needs a lot of work. It's not something accomplished overnight. Read books, find a reputable mentor, and surround yourself with like-minded individuals to achieve your goals.
To become a good trader, first you need to become a good observer and good learner. Learning from the market and from your past good and bad strategies. Observing the price charts in the market, the margin of profit in various coins and holding a diverse portfolio. Besides, stay patient during the market crash and the decisions of holding and selling are important for a good trader. It takes time to become one.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:07:59 PM

Always remember you have to act more like business people than gambler. Because ususally the more the growth trend is strengthened the more greed wins over caution.
It is all about patience mate as most of people become greedy when they see price of bitcoin is getting high they suddenly trade high amount of bitcoin which sometime cause trouble and make price down in market so I think it is not good at all to sell at panic in very early rise of price, wait with patience and let the market be green then trade, at starting make good knowledge about trading and start with long term trading all the time, trading has high amount of profit for us we just need to plan well for it.
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Before should go fully into trading crypto currency one need to have tje prerequisites of what trading crypto currency is entails before putting money to avoid heavy lost of capital. A good knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis will really help.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:10:54 AM

to be a trader needs to rely on clear thinking. can not rely on emotions. because emotions are the main cause of failure. and financial arrangements are indispensable.

hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

analyse the market
chose coins
check the exchanges
sell coins in time
the more risks you get, the more chances you have
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

Honestly, a good trader also experiences to lose their investment, all here in cryptocurrency are risky you must be smart and don't believe in any promises.

The only coins that I could suggest you that can reduce the risk of losing your investment is to choose the coin, which is mostly used by many people or choose a coin, which is on the top 10 in coinmarketcap all of them are less risk than you are investing in new ICO's or new coins because it's too risky so avoid investing in them.

Also, make sure that you can control your feeling when the price is decreasing because there are still chance that the price can recover back in the future.
Good advice mate,and thats right being a weak handed will only bring him to failure.because of volatility many traders get scared when falling and uses the Stop Loss strategy that breaks the momentum.

analyse the market
chose coins
check the exchanges
sell coins in time
the more risks you get, the more chances you have
Indeed thats why many people now are involving here in crypto because even it is more riskier but the bigger chances of gaining more
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:38:41 AM

Well, i suggest that before trading make some review on a trading site were mostly understandable on that stage to make clarify in avoiding error. In which it can be helpful in a case of emergency.
What need to learn for be a good trader ?
Always take the risk to be a better trading.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

To be a good trader,you need 100% Patience in the red days.In a week,nearly four days will be red and three day will be green.In such situations, you should not do panic selling. If you have hundred percentage patience and zero percentage panic selling, you will became best trader.
it's really what you say because what is needed in the trade must have great trust, have a great sense of patience also because of that you can avoid losses when the coin decreases and you also should never panic with the price drop of course
To become a good trader, first you need to become a good observer by which I mean that you should make It a habit to look back at your decisions during the crash and learn from them. You should be capable of making the right decisions of holding your coins when the market is red and should be able to distinguish between a coin with stable prices and another with less stable monetary values which will give you the profit and will keep you away from the loss accordingly.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

That would be mastering the three types of market analysis,
Fundamental Analysis.
Sentiment Analysis.
Technical Analysis.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

You should trade in the most prestigious floor now you should invest in sticking and during the transaction should check information thoroughly before the transaction will help you to trade more secure.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

I give advice for trading you should have expertise first to see the right time to buy coin and sell coin so you can earn a lot of profit.

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

If you interested in trading for my suggestion you will check the trading area and better you read some articles that can provide information.i will learn to understand the movement of coin prices in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: