Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for trading  (Read 3308 times)
dadabosade67

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

To advoid the risk of trading you need to avoid trading. Thank me later bro. Just kidding! Only buy at the dip and sell at peak and you will be ok don't worry man

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

my advice for better trading your trading using capital that is not very used which means that money you use for trading really money relax so you can trading more relaxed and not too afraid and do not easy to panic when price fall.
And i think try to use YouTube and explore google to increase your knowledge and information about trading, well I think don’t rush to purchase when everyone is buying you should wait and find best entry price and don’t panic when the market will fall, move slowly and don’t trade for day if you are newbie, have patience at dip and trade at the higher price.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

do you have suggestions , how to avoid mistakes in trading and take less risk ?
and what need to learn for be a good trader ?
The market in recent days is showing signs of a strong recovery, bitcoin prices have rebounded to $ 6500 and are now adjusting at $ 6200 level, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to continue. Sharp increase in the coming days and may reach the $ 7000 level. So at this point you can be confident in the altcoin deal that too much drift to the bitcoin price will decrease.
Zeniex

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

Zeniex exchange invites new and experienced traders to start trading with our platform.

Cryptocurrency exchange Zeniex established by a group of financial and security experts from South Korea and China has been launched on May 8th, 2018.

Zeniex has already listed 10 coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lite Coin (LTC), Bytom (BTM), EOS, 0x (ZRX), Scry.info (DDD), Pixie Coin (PXC). More coins will be added soon.

We constantly hold various events and give aways.
From currently active Zeniex do not take any fees for all ETC operations till September 2018

Exchange supports BTC and ETH markets.

CCN about Zeniex "Zeniex, an exchange which received investment from China’s largest internet security company Qihoo 360 and is connected to Bishije and Jinse Chaijing crypto/blockchain media outlets, is now based in Korea."
https://www.ccn.com/a-big-threat-to-korean-exchanges-chinese-capital-floods-korean-crypto-markets/

News and Updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391329.msg39111069#msg39111069
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Agree with others. Trading always involves risks and losses, as well as profits and success. You just to be prepared for this and don't panic.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

my advice if you want to buy coins you must know first the history of the coin whether it has the potential of abgus or not because it is very important.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

I believe that the market is showing signs of improvement, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly adjusting and are now rising slightly, while the altcoin is in turn pump prices. I think this is the right time for you to start trading and trading.

The market is still bearish in the long run so you always have a stoploss.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

I am using Reversal Pivot Points Strategy,
learn more, https://2ndskiesforex.com/trading-strategies/forex-strategies/using-pivot-points-for-reversal-entries/
actually there are many, explore all find what suits you
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

First, you need to know the basic. the main advice is do not rush. The best way I know to learn how to trade is gaining actual experience of the trade. You can start with the lowest possible amount and learn from trial and error method.  The market always provides enough opportunities for profitable trades. Learn about exchanges, about trading according to technical and fundamental analysis. Do invest your time in understanding the market before investing your money.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

First, you need to know the basic. the main advice is do not rush. The best way I know to learn how to trade is gaining actual experience of the trade. You can start with the lowest possible amount and learn from trial and error method.  The market always provides enough opportunities for profitable trades. Learn about exchanges, about trading according to technical and fundamental analysis. Do invest your time in understanding the market before investing your money.
which should be done by a new trader, and I also suggest to be in day trading you would not be ambitious to get big profits, which in the end really knock you down with the coins you buy, and do not panic and sell the coins you own when the price down, it will produce you will experience defeat of , learn to be patient to be a good trader.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

First of all I can suggest you from my own experience that you would remain always learning,  never just never say that you are wise enough and you know enough, because it can turn out to be not as certain as it sounds.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

When someone starts investing the advice I want to express is always trying to be patient when the exchange rate is still in bad condition because it is very difficult to make predictions, traders should be able to take advantage of every small opportunity to earn money every time.By looking at price movements.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

When someone starts investing the advice I want to express is always trying to be patient when the exchange rate is still in bad condition because it is very difficult to make predictions, traders should be able to take advantage of every small opportunity to earn money every time.By looking at price movements.
if you focus only on your patience, then it will not help you in the future. In any case, first of all you need to learn how to analyze projects, where you go to invest, so that you can already rely on the promise and effectiveness of your investments with a certain guarantee.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

if you focus only on your patience, then it will not help you in the future. In any case, first of all you need to learn how to analyze projects, where you go to invest, so that you can already rely on the promise and effectiveness of your investments with a certain guarantee.
Skills, knowledge should also accompanied by patience that is why if we really need to be devoted with what we are doing, don't just do this because we need to earn money but because we love doing trading and that we are happy doing it and it is our passion.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

my advice if you want to buy coins you must know first the history of the coin whether it has the potential of abgus or not because it is very important.
Yeah it is important to observe the authentication and the market cap of specific coin in which you want to trade. Then study the trend of the people and the future of that coin. If you know the basics about a coin you can trade well in that coin. Try to trade in different coins because by this way you can divide your losing risk and also your earning chances.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

When someone starts trying to trade money his optimistic attitude and his patience is needed to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems going forward because with its difficult predict the price of traders must be ready to accept any risks that arise suddenly.

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

At the moment I think I should stop the transaction again. Because if the transaction at this time can make me lose money. I'm not good at investing so I can only wait to be able to trade in the green market.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

As a trader, do not put an emotions in trading because it was very risky. Make a move as what you have learned. For me, trading is for persons who is so patience, knows how to wait because there is a time for you to come to earn profits in trading.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

you know you can not learn if you do not err or do not lose everything you can do is cause damages, the better you do is trust yourself and think that you can and think about your future
Let me tell you for your benefit if you are serious about your future then do not enter into this technological market without knowledge. Try to learn about the basics which will make you able to survive and to handle everything comes in your way.

Now start buying Bitcoins at this stage if you have savings because this market will charge you less and start trading with it. Do not enter into complications and try out on the basis of basics with expert opinions according to the present conditions.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

As a trader, do not put an emotions in trading because it was very risky. Make a move as what you have learned. For me, trading is for persons who is so patience, knows how to wait because there is a time for you to come to earn profits in trading.
You are absolutely right in trading you will have to use your mind not your heart because trading has a lot of rise and fall, so being emotional can distract you, so better if you try to learn as much as you can about trading and don’t think negative about trading it has a lot profit but only needs patience, skills and some basic information, never sell at panic trust yourself and your trading skills so you will appear as good trader in market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: