Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount [netflix4btc.com]  (Read 22906 times)
BitN00b25

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

Still no response from him to my email or PM...
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:08:31 PM

30+ hours and no code received yet...

Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:33:33 AM

been about a week now and no response what so ever.
emailing bitpay and hopefully they will cut him out.

considering ppl getting their sub`s revoked, i`m guessing he is dealing with stolen credit cards or something like that.

pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:04:19 PM

His account on CoinPayments has been locked till further notice.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
julll1

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:21:20 AM

I was offered a refund due to a faulty code, but now he has not been responding for two weeks and I've still not gotten my money/BTCs back.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:57:54 PM

wow i was gonna buy a code few weeks ago glad i didnt, fucking so much scammers on this site
hyperdallas

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:43:23 AM

lol i am gonna say that 70% of everything in this sub fourm is scam, and probally 45 percent of ever other sell sub fourm
jojofosho

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:42:17 AM

Wanted everyone to know that I have bought 4 Netflix subscriptions and 3 Hulu Plus subscriptions, and most of them worked first time without issue. I was extremely happy with my first couple purchases due to the fact the codes worked right away and none of my accounts have been cancelled (in use for 2 months now).

However, I am now running into some of the frustration everyone else is. First issue, and will hopefully be resolved for everyone to continue on their merry way. The 12 month netflix subscriptions are in fact back ordered. I would recommend to lucaspm and netflix4btc so turn off the 12 month netflix purchases until this is figured out (I would also not make another purchase until this issue is resolved, which goes for any potential buyers currently looking).

Second issue, I have recently purchased a 12 month Hulu plus subscription (past codes have worked no issues) and this code has been flagged as being redeemed already. I have emailed the contact email located at www.netflix4btc.com and will follow up with a PM to lucaspm.

When these issues have been resolved for me I will update everyone, but as of right now I would be extra cautious about making a purchase right now. (not trying to bring down the hard work and business of this venture, but would like to see everyone save face)

**EDIT** - I received a replacement hulu plus code that worked (within 24 hours) and am satisfied that it was taken care of in a timely manner. Thanks lucaspm and the netflix4btc team. (still awaiting a netflix code)

UPDATE - Still haven't received my missing netflix code.
MrGadgetGuy

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

AwesomeWildGamer

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:04:57 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 08:53:12 AM by MrGadgetGuy

Bought a Netflix 12 sub month ago and it's still working but after watching some posts, guess it's a matter of time that my gift code will be revoked. His site is down so we were right about him. I was gonna promote his site and services, glad I didn't.

In addition, I paid this guy from Paypal so I have the option to dispute that payment and if you guys will  do the same, there are high chances that his Paypal account might get blocked till further notice but I hope, we won't need to do that and Netflix will work for those who have already paid.

Cheers
MGG
js1985

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:12:51 AM

"Closed due to legal complications."
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3239

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:50:08 PM

I wish people weren't so gullible. It makes scamming a worthwhile profession.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 10:16:25 PM

I wish people weren't so gullible. It makes scamming a worthwhile profession.
This was actually legit at one time though, I got my Netflix code from this guy. He seems to just be busy atm.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:50:21 PM

You are not selling anymore, are you?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
gavgav

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:44:19 AM

You still selling these?
netlogistics

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:11:36 AM

I seen one guy sell Hulu only (no netflix) on dibuu auctions cheap with good reputation, maybe he sell wholesale too ?
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:41:51 AM

Just noticed everyones getting the same response on the OP being busy?

Its a shame, cause I need one too.

And planned on buying some to give away as well.

Another note I noticed some people havent even gotten their netflix code, so possible scam?
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:30:11 AM

People scam because people, many of which on this topic, are so fucking stupid. The reason this is closed is because these Codes were CARDED. Meaning, bought by a stolen credit card. His business caught up with him, and he's busted now. Why he accepts crypto's? Because when the buyer gets his Netflix Account revoked due to them being stolen, there are no refunds and the seller keeps all the money. Netflix Codes are no longer able to be sold, (partly due to the fraud of them) Don't believe me? Try to go buy one on Netflix.com You can't. So if you can't buy them anymore, how can this phony card them? He can't...you guys are better off buying legit Hulu codes from that are clean. Don't waste time of shit that bites you in the end, then whine about it here when common sense would have saved you the trouble.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:22:29 AM

People scam because people, many of which on this topic, are so fucking stupid. The reason this is closed is because these Codes were CARDED. Meaning, bought by a stolen credit card. His business caught up with him, and he's busted now. Why he accepts crypto's? Because when the buyer gets his Netflix Account revoked due to them being stolen, there are no refunds and the seller keeps all the money. Netflix Codes are no longer able to be sold, (partly due to the fraud of them) Don't believe me? Try to go buy one on Netflix.com You can't. So if you can't buy them anymore, how can this phony card them? He can't...you guys are better off buying legit Hulu codes from that are clean. Don't waste time of shit that bites you in the end, then whine about it here when common sense would have saved you the trouble.
You are posting around in every other thread.What about yourself? I believe you are selling carded codes as well. Post purchase proof/payment slip if not!!!
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:08:16 AM

BTW. Even though this turned out to be a scam for many. My Netflix code is still working after 3+ months. Sure, it can be cancelled any moment, but so far I enjoyed my subscription Tongue was obviously a gamble from the start.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:47:00 AM

BTW. Even though this turned out to be a scam for many. My Netflix code is still working after 3+ months. Sure, it can be cancelled any moment, but so far I enjoyed my subscription Tongue was obviously a gamble from the start.
Lucky you. Enjoy your streaming for this while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: