Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy is a joke.  (Read 2027 times)
Extornia (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:40:23 PM

Deposited 100k DOGE 12+h ago, no sign of it, not even showing as PENDING. Multipool sent 8 payments, each of 10k to it. 10k is available, 14k is pending. CoinedUp is better than them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Deposited 100k DOGE 12+h ago, no sign of it, not even showing as PENDING. Multipool sent 8 payments, each of 10k to it. 10k is available, 14k is pending. CoinedUp is better than them.

personally i've stopped trading there for the past 2 weeks after some huge issues i've experienced, in order to give them time to sort things out. Might give them another try by 1st week Jan.

Extornia (OP)

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:29:42 PM

TBH usually i wouldnt care, but I need to sell while doge is high so i can expand rigs.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:00:17 AM

yea it is, slow site, slow deposits ... slow everything ...
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:10:55 AM

People still use craptsy? LOL
rumak

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 03:58:15 PM

I too have sent in numerous requests and ticket numbers, I have even had a few responses from BigVern.

He fixed my first negative balance issue about three weeks ago, but then  started trading again and the negative balance issue arose again after 24 hours.

The most disconcerting part is in the past two weeks I haven`t been trading, YET, my balances continue to change. Once this random balance issue has been reported all responses went silent, all responses have gone unanswered and or had the ticket closed.

Something is going on behind the scenes which is not being said.

It will be a while before I start using the site again regularly.

My experience.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:02:51 PM

Yesterday I noticed that for no apparent reason my crypsty points where cut in half.  Today I see they have completely removed the audit history which is what informed me of that change in the first place.
TR4L

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:53:54 PM

I had a BTC deposited to the account that showed it posted but the balance never changed.
..Andrew..

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:35:10 AM

cryptsy.com scammers and thieves!!!! When selling coins balance BTC or LTC reduced!!!!cryptsy.com stole from me 8 BTC !!! Angry
buffett

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:14:58 AM

what the hell i've just cancel an order buying doge with btc, and all of sudden all my balances are 0. btc 0, doge 0, pending order 0. wtf?
TR4L

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:15:04 AM

So where can we go to shut this down?  They have been ignoring me with my tickets.  I get one crappy excuse for reply every week.  They should get the scam tag.
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:25:41 PM

So where can we go to shut this down?  They have been ignoring me with my tickets.  I get one crappy excuse for reply every week.  They should get the scam tag.

Only people in their country, near them have good chances for a lawsuite win.

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
alivecrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:31:07 PM

Cryptsy is a good trading platform and holding huge user's so some small problem comes try to solv it and inform technical assistance.

RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:18:32 PM

I sent 1m Doge 7-8 days ago. Still nothing. I closed the ticket that I opened.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 09:26:05 PM

You'll basically need to be in their state and if you were smart you'd sue them in small claims court.  Then your best bet is hope they don't show up or they contact you to finally resolve your issue.  One potential problem in any type of BTC-related lawsuit is the judge won't have any idea what BTC is and get confused (sad but true).

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
TR4L

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:05:06 AM

Cryptsy is a good trading platform and holding huge user's so some small problem comes try to solv it and inform technical assistance.

They do have a good trading platform, but they don't have good account management.  Why are peoples deposits not showing up?
capitalaccent

Activity: 134

Bitleu Team

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 11:24:27 AM

Cryptsy is not a joke but has some problems which can be solved. I had the same problem with depositing DVC but finally I got them there. These exotic cryptocurrencies are still rare and trading volume is low, so it takes longer to confirm them. But the site needs to be improved of course.

Before joining I made a short research about Cryptsy, so what I know is that Paul is trying to get funds through listing Cryptsy project on some crowdfunding platforms and offering shares to investors, etc. I even know his market value now as his data is easy to find on the net.

I like people who start something on their own, I think he is not a rich man but trying to create from scratch a business that might be a good one in the next future as bitcoin and altcoin era just started not long ago.

I don't know him yet, but am giving Paul some credit and will continue to stay there hoping he will be able to manage his business. He needs lot of money to get financial licences from USA in order to be able to trade USd, needs to improve his site's functionality and customer service.

It is easy to blame, but I rather will offer my help for improving his customer service. Also, I am thinking to buy some shares at his company in order to help. Will contact him asap after these vacation days.

capitalaccent

Bitleu Team

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 11:28:01 AM

I had same problem with DVC, it took 2 days, I think because of few factors:
- these exotic currencis are not very volatile so the trading volume is low.
- holidays.
- site functionality problems, that can be improved.
Finaly, after 2 days, I got my DVC deposited and made some trading there.

jml25

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:08:16 PM

I had a couple of small holdings of coins disappear about a week ago. This happened once long ago and they fixed it, but support ticket has been open for 6 days now and still no response. Is this typical this point with their increased load?

I see the deposits still there in the records, an audit of the records should find everything missing, so trying to give the benefit of the doubt for the moment but the wait is annoying, I will admit...
capitalaccent

Bitleu Team

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 04:24:53 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 04:37:58 PM by capitalaccent

Don't know what to say as I don't know him personally but Paul should answer those support tickets! Here is his contact data, if you don't already know:
https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/about
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com
or try to contact Paul directly: paul at cryptsy dot com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: