Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will EOS hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 476 times)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

EOS future looks bright but it will still depend on some factors needed to reach the $100 this year. EOS is like Ethereum which enables the developers to build decentralized applications and it can also support thousands of different of applications. As more and more companies start using this platform for decentralized applications, the valuation of this platform will increase significantly. $30 to $50 is my predictions for EOS for this year if there is no more significantly development after june.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

EOS is one of the major market capacies altcoin, it ranked No. 5 coinmarketcap. EOS has pretty fast growth, I believe it really has good potential. Currently EOS price fluctuates around $ 14, I think EOS will take a long time to reach $ 100. The market is recovering slowly, and the $ 100 is quite high for the EOS at this time. Right now is a good time to invest in EOS. In addition we can buy some other altcoin like Ethereum, Cardano, NEO or Monero. These are altcoin also have good potential.

Good point, I think also 50$ is a more realistic projection, as great as EOS is there are also red flags, when it launches then it will start with a centralized database from what I read, it will take some time before the first ICOs are going to be launched. But it’s a good idea to add some potential competitors like you mentioned, I would also add ICON, WAN, ZIL and RHOC which are going to launch soon too.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

EOS in one of the top potential coin in 2018.

I hope EOS will hit $100 in this year.

What do you thinking?
In my personal opinion, EOS will not be able to reach $ 100 by 2018. Because I think the $ 20 price is the highest price of it.
Although EOS has a very good staff and the CEO is a great operator, EOS is still a new altcoin. it takes a lot of time to be able to beat the system and adjust ETH Mainnet Blockchain best possible.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Until EOS launch MainNet and lots of new projects will not choose EOS blockchain for their projects realization - such price is impossible. IMHO
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

EOS  - really promising coin. but it seems to me that the current price of EOS  is the work of the EOS team. it seems to me that they are manipulating the price.
But my EOS I'm going to hold 1-2 years, this coin should bring a good profit! Cool

gudvin1988783

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

EOS coin with a good future. It is likely that by the end of the year it will cost $ 100. This is one of those coins that should be a purse for long. By the end we will see their results.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

What do you thinking?

I think it's a bit of a possibility to reach $ 100. Since the EOS price is now around $ 12, the $ 50 price is more likely to happen for this year. Although the EOS continues to decline within a few days, it becomes a potential coin with a fairly high growth and is believed to be a lot of people whose price will jump high.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

the development of the EOS is indeed pretty good. In addition to that lately, the EOS is also able to attract investors and can be said to be a threat to the ethereum. It is not impossible EOS could reach $100 at the end of this year. with existing and potential demand for the larger then the EOS could achieve a higher price than that.
Teejap

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

That would mean unbelivable amounts of money pouring into crypto. Essentially, into Eos alone. You can calculate the amount of money needed to make it  happen, and you will see that it is unreal.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

There are still plenty of opportunities and time to get EOS up to $ 100, with an increasingly convincing project that makes everyone interested in owning and investing EOS, I'm sure the year-end price can reach $ 100.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

dont think so.
when the markt is going 5x in this year,... then maybe.
but i really think eos is to overvalued in my opionion.
and the other thing is,... its to less decentralized!!!!
companies which really try to work on decentralize platforms will not go with eos!!!!
thats why i think eos is much to overvalued right now.
and i am sure,... we wont see eos in top 10 of coinmarketcap end of this year!!!

I also do not think that EOS will reach a hundred this year. In future, yes, it is possible. Don't you see that the market is EXTREMELY volatile? The prices change often.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

I believe that EOS is a very overrated coin, it is full of competitors who have already succeeded in this area.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

What do you thinking?

It is possible if there will be crypto boom this year and platforms like Ethereum and NEO will rise to 5k and 300 respectively. But that is not good imao and severe correction will crush this market. So - yes it can but better not so.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

What do you thinking?

$100 would meant 100 billion market cap so half way  between Bitcoin and Ethereum.    Now I ask you. Do you think EOS now is worth more then Ethereum and a bit less then Bitcoin?
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

Logically it is too far to reach the $ 100 price by the end of this year, we see the price of EOS only has a price of $ 13 and this will take a long time to reach the price of $ 100. But cryptocurrency always presents impossible things possible, this is what I always feel when recognizing cryptocurrency. Price movements are always fast, not people who will know exactly where the direction of price.

EOS I can say as a competitor ethereum, because it can serve as a platform for making a token. If many people say the price of ethereum will beat the price of ethereum, then it is not wrong now that we speak EOS will beat the price ethereum, meaning that by the end of this year the EOS price will surpass the $ 100 price.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

I have done some research on this possibility, 2018 could be nice for EOS rumor that the market is on the move.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

For me jury is still out on EOS, what people are doing is what they always do, speculate on a mainnet launch and after that the price dump. I can see the price going lower than $10 in coming weeks because it is very overvalued for nothing to show platform yet. As someone point out, $100 per token would give it higher marketcap than Ethereum, do you think EOS is better than Ethereum
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

Logically it is too far to reach the $ 100 price by the end of this year, we see the price of EOS only has a price of $ 13 and this will take a long time to reach the price of $ 100. But cryptocurrency always presents impossible things possible, this is what I always feel when recognizing cryptocurrency. Price movements are always fast, not people who will know exactly where the direction of price.

EOS I can say as a competitor ethereum, because it can serve as a platform for making a token. If many people say the price of ethereum will beat the price of ethereum, then it is not wrong now that we speak EOS will beat the price ethereum, meaning that by the end of this year the EOS price will surpass the $ 100 price.
agree. $50 is more realistic for eos to reach in 2018. $100 is too high. 10x? No way.

nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

What do you thinking?
Then the talk goes that it should be sold and it very much sagged. So we probably will not see such a price, but more than 20 dollars should be. At least five and tenfold increase will not be due to a decrease in demand for it. A twofold increase is the most favorable forecast.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

Just calculate:
Current EOS price & cap: 14,02$ & $12 179 295 120
Current ETH price & cap: 718,56$ & $71 546 295 183

EOS price 100$ will mean its cap = current cap * 7 = 85 255 065 840 $

Do you think EOS cap will exceed ETH`s cap?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print