Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
kitkat007

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

NEURON pre-ICO: starts on 17th September

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:04:28 PM

I personally like the speed of the drop, it suggests passion on the downside and is usually indicative of a reversal.  A general slow sloping downtrend means only one thing - no interest.  Sharp drop means interest, just passionate negative interest, which interests me as a buyer and holder.  Something to think about. Wink

O wow! you can not be serious are you? So if you have a company and it gets listed on a stock exchange, you would rather it go into a freefall dive rather than a slow downtrend? Really?  I can not believe people make what ever is happening to the price a good thing, maybe they are just trying to console themselves, you actually like how fast it is dropping, that is what you say. Wow just wow!

I would rather price go up, a downtrend not so much, and a freefall in which the coin sheds 400% of its value from 500 as a terrible omen of the future. I doubt you will be ceo of any company soon if you believe a massive selloff freefall crash is better than a slow decline.  See people, this is what I was saying, I was told I was stupid a couple of days ago for saying price going down is not good, and price rising is good, was told I was as stupid as a 16 year old. Really.................

How many times are you saying good bye and coming back ?

Is your mom ignoring you ? i really think you have attention problems...

Get a girlfriend or some friends what you are doing now is pathetic...you just keep coming back...really it looks like you are hopeless for attention
SteveoMB

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:04:50 PM

I personally like the speed of the drop, it suggests passion on the downside and is usually indicative of a reversal.  A general slow sloping downtrend means only one thing - no interest.  Sharp drop means interest, just passionate negative interest, which interests me as a buyer and holder.  Something to think about. Wink

O wow! you can not be serious are you? So if you have a company and it gets listed on a stock exchange, you would rather it go into a freefall dive rather than a slow downtrend? Really?  I can not believe people make what ever is happening to the price a good thing, maybe they are just trying to console themselves, you actually like how fast it is dropping, that is what you say. Wow just wow!

I would rather price go up, a downtrend not so much, and a freefall in which the coin sheds 400% of its value from 500 as a terrible omen of the future. I doubt you will be ceo of any company soon if you believe a massive selloff freefall crash is better than a slow decline.  See people, this is what I was saying, I was told I was stupid a couple of days ago for saying price going down is not good, and price rising is good, was told I was as stupid as a 16 year old. Really.................

you are, in the history of manking, the dumbest fuck ever. how are you even able to breath? get manners. get friends. /ignored

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
Mordillo

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:04:55 PM

What is sad is look at the guy on cryptsy with 1,400,000 to sell at 184, it might be one or several, but wow, think if he would not have listened to the hype and instead sold at 245 like some of us did when we decided to dump. This poor dude finally decided to pull the plug at 184, why did he wait so long? Probably he listened to the noise in here about how stupid and how much of a clueless miner he is to even think of selling in the 200+ range. Now look at him, instead of making a hard smart business decision and sell in the 200's here he is taking a beating and trying to hawk his coins at 184. Sad

So back to all the vegetable growing and tree planting and animal feeding, and helping the homeless, that will still go on won't it, because you told me it isn't about the price, it is about saving the planet with eac. So how are we proceeding with these noble projects. I think eac is perfect for these kind of projects, now that we have weeded out all the weakminded miners and clueless profiteers, we can concentrate and put all of our energy behind this nonprofit enterprise. I hope it succeeds, they were all good causes. We all like trees, without trees where will our oxygen come from? So let's go forward and continue the works of charity, remember, everything in this world is not about profit. Keep the faith fellow earthers, we will help mankind and the planet . Peace out.

Just to make (or keep) you happy: I lost about 4.6 btc until now. You got me where you want me to be. At the bottom. I was one of those that bought around 800 and tried to save a total lost when we hit around 300. I was hoping to long that the bottom has come. But unfortunately it went more and more down. Riding some small waves around 250-300 satoshis gave me some more EAC, but finally i lost 4.6 btc.

Yes, call me an idiot for not knowing what will happen.
WesandEAC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:06:48 PM

hehe yes guy I do have a company that buys that exact mentality on markets.  In fact I did enjoy buying GS when it cratered to $60 and POT when it cratered to $80 and SBUX when it cratered to $8, I bought it at $9.  Those were my most profitable trades of the last decade.  In fact last year (more than  a year now) BBRY was the greatest with a purchase price of $6.22 - $7 and a sale at $15 and some higher after hours about a year ago.  So yes I was laughing and felt very good.  How about you?  Dropping 99% is irrelevant when you can rise 5000% in the alt-coin World.

I do enjoy buying higher highs as well, but sometimes it does not work that way and especially with an illiquid product that is brand new.  Trading 101.  Best of luck to you.
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:08:01 PM

For those supporting the coin:

If you bought 10,000 EAC at 400 and you now buy another 10,000 at 200 your position to 'break even' falls from 400 to 300 iyswim?  So now in order to make a profit the coin would need to go above 300, not 400.

It is a common strategy to buy in intervals as a coin heads down bring down your 'break even' point and also the point at which you make profit too.  Smiley

That strategy only works if the price rises up to meet your break even point at some time, otherwise you are just investing more money you will never get back. Foolish strategy in this case. That is an excellent way to lose everything . So you buy 10k at 400, then another 10k at 200, now your breakeven is 300. But now the coin is at 150, now do you buy a shitload more to try to catch the break-even bus? How far do you go with that strategy, will there ever come a time when it is better to abandon that method and liquidate, and try to recover something at least? 
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

Me personally I will be transitioning over to the EarthCointalk forums to drive the coin and its content and community.  There will just be a lot of anger and emotion during the doledrums hehe, expected - most people can not manage risk.

My job is to manage the future so the price is irrelevant to me.  I would regard the price every 6 months personally.  I feel bad if you have to look every minute at thousandths of a penny. Sad  Think bigger.
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:11:21 PM

If you bought 10,000 EAC at 400 and you now buy another 10,000 at 200 your position to 'break even' falls from 400 to 300 iyswim?  So now in order to make a profit the coin would need to go above 300, not 400.

It is a common strategy to buy in intervals as a coin heads down bring down your 'break even' point and also the point at which you make profit too.  Smiley

That strategy only works if the price rises up to meet your break even point at some time, otherwise you are just investing more money you will never get back. Foolish strategy in this case. That is an excellent way to lose everything . So you buy 10k at 400, then another 10k at 200, now your breakeven is 300. But now the coin is at 150, now do you buy a shitload more to try to catch the break-even bus? How far do you go with that strategy, will there ever come a time when it is better to abandon that method and liquidate, and try to recover something at least? 

Hence the phrase - if you are supporting the coin.

I worked on the assumption that those who think it will fall to oblivion would be selling - therefore no discussion needed on that.  Grin

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:12:07 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 07:22:28 PM by testbitcoiner

just some wisdom from someone who has done low volume trading for years in the stock market:

a day ago, we had 25 BTC of big sell blocks in EAC on coinex on the way to 1000 satoshi

there was a 6 BTC block at 300 for example consisting of 2 blocks 1 satoshi apart

today it's 10 BTC  worth of 1 BTC and bigger blocks.

yes the total amount of sell orders is higher (EDIT: meaning it is always like that. also yesterday. it wa much higher yesterday in small orders. even to a higher degree). but the blocks are what stops price increases

so while prices are lower than they were before cryptsy launch,

resistance to much higher prices has much more than halved

take from that what you want. I'm not going to sell 1 satoshi worth of EAC
kitkat007

NEURON pre-ICO: starts on 17th September

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:17:00 PM

LOL now i know for a fact you are desperate, you really act like a bitch who talks the talk but doesnt walk the walk.
If you say you are leaving, just leave...do you have no honor ? ROFL
you crack me up
thens

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:21:50 PM

seriously dude you are so annoying, nobody likes you... why don't you gtfo?
CoinGirl

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 07:21:53 PM

I think that guy who made Gaia game ruin this coin on start. Hi get a tons of EACs , easy and free.
So maybe he dump all this coin for fast profit
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:24:07 PM

For all the yammering here, the price continues to plummet.

It's over, kids.
Ait

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:27:47 PM

It's over, kids.

Which is the coin to be in, in your humble opinion then?

AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:29:37 PM

What is sad is look at the guy on cryptsy with 1,400,000 to sell at 184, it might be one or several, but wow, think if he would not have listened to the hype and instead sold at 245 like some of us did when we decided to dump. This poor dude finally decided to pull the plug at 184, why did he wait so long? Probably he listened to the noise in here about how stupid and how much of a clueless miner he is to even think of selling in the 200+ range. Now look at him, instead of making a hard smart business decision and sell in the 200's here he is taking a beating and trying to hawk his coins at 184. Sad

So back to all the vegetable growing and tree planting and animal feeding, and helping the homeless, that will still go on won't it, because you told me it isn't about the price, it is about saving the planet with eac. So how are we proceeding with these noble projects. I think eac is perfect for these kind of projects, now that we have weeded out all the weakminded miners and clueless profiteers, we can concentrate and put all of our energy behind this nonprofit enterprise. I hope it succeeds, they were all good causes. We all like trees, without trees where will our oxygen come from? So let's go forward and continue the works of charity, remember, everything in this world is not about profit. Keep the faith fellow earthers, we will help mankind and the planet . Peace out.

Just to make (or keep) you happy: I lost about 4.6 btc until now. You got me where you want me to be. At the bottom. I was one of those that bought around 800 and tried to save a total lost when we hit around 300. I was hoping to long that the bottom has come. But unfortunately it went more and more down. Riding some small waves around 250-300 satoshis gave me some more EAC, but finally i lost 4.6 btc.

Yes, call me an idiot for not knowing what will happen.

I don't think your an idiot, my belief is that everyone can and should do what is right for them without being attacked for being a worthless clueless dumping miner. I am sorry you lost 4.6 btc, that hurts bad. I am not happy or sad,  well a little sad, because I was hoping this thing would fly. If you look at my earliest posts, right after I signed up for a forum account,(remember how I got bashed for having a 4 day old account, I was worthless and irrelevant, not by you though) before I went to war, I said I thought this coin had a lot going for it, more than others, great dev works, great logo, great social presence. I thought it would fly. So it was hard to finally cut my losses and sell at 210-245, because I thought we were destined for much higher early on.

Once I felt the full force of everyone's wrath on me for caring about making money as a miner, I said screw it, lets sling mud and get nasty. I thought it was foolish for them to keep talking about how greedy miners only care about money, since that is how crypto is made and without profits there will not be one miner, but they kept up the attack on me.That turned me against this coin and I became a voice against it. I would not have you on the bottom, my choice would be for you to make a TON of profit, like Mr Wonderful says on the Shark Tank, I only care about profit, no profit and you are dead to me. I hope the price rises and you get out of it with some profit.

I truly hope you make back your  loss somewhere else,  most all of these coins are not something you want to go long on, watch the traders over at btc-e trading , a  good portion of them jump into fiat for the weekend and night times, because cryptos are so unpredictable. It is the wild west still in cryptoland so be greedy and grab profits whenever, however as much as you can, that is my creed.  Good luck and now go find another coin to make that all back on. That is what I am doing.
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:31:35 PM

I am back to mine Diamond (DMD). People keeps holding it. It is still cheap to buy in
Ait

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:39:03 PM

I am back to mine Diamond (DMD). People keeps holding it. It is still cheap to buy in

There you go Atlantis - a solution, mine DMD, problem solved! You're welcome  Grin

testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:40:12 PM

I think that guy who made Gaia game ruin this coin on his start. Hi get a tons of EACs , easy and free.
So maybe he dump all this coin for fast profit

I remember you posting about and advertising for gaia

and no. this just ruins a coins reputation through association with gamling

imho you should be permanently banned from this thread. but whatever. people are way too forgiving.

the only problem EAC has is volume and a high % of new coins being sold immediately.

and this is really just a visual problem--unless you need to sell NOW.

at the very latest, the next inevitable spike of BTC to 2000$ will lift up EAC to Huh

if those miners would not dump but hold it all for a week, we'd be at 1000 already

not that would mean anything...

only once people see progress with EAC development, we will see any semblance of a real price level

and since those sell walls are basically history, much higher spikes will happen
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:42:31 PM

=cut=

How many times are you saying good bye and coming back ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdSOHG02HQk

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:42:46 PM

Why is everyone in this thread still feeding the troll? How does anyone here not know that one of the top ten rules of internet forums is "don't feed the troll". This person is 100% likely to be a paid shill for another coin. It's a common occurrence and I've even gotten a few to trip themselves up on their own bullshit and reveal themselves in the process. This clearly isn't going to happen with this one. Makes me believe that someone considers this coin a threat if they've put one of their best trolls on the job.

Regardless, this individual is hungry for your tears. I can guarantee they never even owned a substantial amount of EAC. All that talk about 1.2m EAC? Bullshit. All that talk about steaks and carrots? Bullshit. This person is clearly only here to tear down this forum, and has no actual grudge against any of you. They're just doing what they're paid to do. There are hundreds of people like this that go around all day, flame up forums and then sit back and watch shit burn down, while getting paid in another coin/fiat at the end of the week. I know this for a fact people. Do not listen to the bullshit spewing from this person's fingers. Stop feeding the troll. You've made it so fat already.

Does anyone here think that it looks great for a 2 week old coin to have the dev account post a poorly written counter argument (sry Earthcoin, but your last post was so riddled w/ grammar errors that I felt embarrassed enough to post on this forum finally)? Let alone most of the other prominent posters on the forum? Stop feeding the troll. Every time this person posts from now on, they must be labeled as a troll and ignored as a troll. Otherwise you will end up with another 50 pages of people being trolled to death.

Right now you're feeding this person your coin's future as well your tears and you people just keep giving so willingly. I don't know how I can convince you of this, but you all need to believe me when I say this is a paid shill that will never be on your side. Their arguments are so illogical and full of disinformation it's actually hilarious. How far do you think this coin is going to make it if its main forum falls to one adept troll?

If you actually believe someone's been mining since 2010 and "just now" happened to create an account here just to troll your thread, then you're all much more gullible than I have ever seen. Bullshit. Nobody mines for two years and makes an account "just now" to tear down a coin they "thought" was a good idea to mine. Get on the level people.

There's a whole lot of dumping going on right now . . but without some announced serious backing from investors or well known brands or companies what did you think was going to happen? You can work on these problems without feeding trolls.

Anyways . . listen to me or don't. At least I've said what so many have failed to realize. If you all continue to feed this person, I will also be tempted to dump. It's not a fake 1.2 million though. It's just 120k or so. I'd like to think that this coin losing a regular-tier miner would be a sign of bad things to come though.
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:42:49 PM

It's over, kids.

Which is the coin to be in, in your humble opinion then?

Well in my humble opinion, and in my 6 day old account opinion, any of the established coins are better now than eac. Worldcoin has a lot going on, stable price, the whole scharmbeck platform exchange thing opening in Feb. At least they have a long stable price history with long term upside. Litecoin is better investment than eac, actually go throw a dart at any of the coins on btc-e and it is a better gamble/investment than this.
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: