Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840293 times)
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:43:33 PM

switched to mine doge for a while to a very small PPLNS pool and bingo, it has found a 900.000 block instantly after previous one... Daily earnings done really fast  Grin Thank you EAC dump, without you i would never get profit of this day so fast  Grin Grin

ID   114         Height 56,257   Amount   940176.0001

Btw. the dump starts running out of steam, people not willing to get 5 bucks for every 1 Mhash at this diff?

In Pump and Dump we trust.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:44:16 PM

worst case scenario..and real

1 BTC = 1 BTC
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:44:48 PM

Wow someone is trying their hardest to pump the price. Price was at 118 then within minutes 20 perfectly spaced buy orders all showed up at the same time as a bot nibbled away at all the tiny sell orders.
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:49:41 PM

Mining Doge and Infinite now, and buying EarthCoin!

Don't be taken by fear guys. Realize that this coin will bounce, or even better: slowly re-vitalise over weeks and become one of the best out there ever. This is your chance!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I like crypto

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:54:35 PM

Wow someone is trying their hardest to pump the price. Price was at 118 then within minutes 20 perfectly spaced buy orders all showed up at the same time as a bot nibbled away at all the tiny sell orders.

you're such a clown.... but you're not alone here lol

pump?

if anyone spent 5000€ now on EAC, and this is pocket change for some people, we'd be at 1000 satoshi

all you guys are slaves to the momentary price levels... the real story happened on cryptsy launch.

this was high volume and actually relevant. and it went up.

that it has crashed under infinitesimal volume is completely insignificant
CoinGirl

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 07:55:07 PM

I think that guy who made Gaia game ruin this coin on his start. Hi get a tons of EACs , easy and free.
So maybe he dump all this coin for fast profit

I remember you posting about and advertising for gaia

and no. this just ruins a coins reputation through association with gamling

imho you should be permanently banned from this thread. but whatever. people are way too forgiving.

the only problem EAC has is volume and a high % of new coins being sold immediately.

and this is really just a visual problem--unless you need to sell NOW.

at the very latest, the next inevitable spike of BTC to 2000$ will lift up EAC to Huh

if those miners would not dump but hold it all for a week, we'd be at 1000 already

not that would mean anything...

only once people see progress with EAC development, we will see any semblance of a real price level

and since those sell walls are basically history, much higher spikes will happen

Yes, I posted about Gaia, but this game is also advertised by EAC dev. I played this game,
make some profit, but loose more also. Everyone make mistakes.
I hold my coins and dont wanna dump it for nothing ...
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:57:15 PM

For those supporting the coin:

If you bought 10,000 EAC at 400 and you now buy another 10,000 at 200 your position to 'break even' falls from 400 to 300 iyswim?  So now in order to make a profit the coin would need to go above 300, not 400.

It is a common strategy to buy in intervals as a coin heads down bring down your 'break even' point and also the point at which you make profit too.  Smiley

That strategy only works if the price rises up to meet your break even point at some time, otherwise you are just investing more money you will never get back. Foolish strategy in this case. That is an excellent way to lose everything . So you buy 10k at 400, then another 10k at 200, now your breakeven is 300. But now the coin is at 150, now do you buy a shitload more to try to catch the break-even bus? How far do you go with that strategy, will there ever come a time when it is better to abandon that method and liquidate, and try to recover something at least? 

Why is everyone in this thread still feeding the troll? How does anyone here not know that one of the top ten rules of internet forums is "don't feed the troll". This person is 100% likely to be a paid shill for another coin. It's a common occurrence and I've even gotten a few to trip themselves up on their own bullshit and reveal themselves in the process. This clearly isn't going to happen with this one. Makes me believe that someone considers this coin a threat if they've put one of their best trolls on the job.

Regardless, this individual is hungry for your tears. I can guarantee they never even owned a substantial amount of EAC. All that talk about 1.2m EAC? Bullshit. All that talk about steaks and carrots? Bullshit. This person is clearly only here to tear down this forum, and has no actual grudge against any of you. They're just doing what they're paid to do. There are hundreds of people like this that go around all day, flame up forums and then sit back and watch shit burn down, while getting paid in another coin/fiat at the end of the week. I know this for a fact people. Do not listen to the bullshit spewing from this person's fingers. Stop feeding the troll. You've made it so fat already.

Does anyone here think that it looks great for a 2 week old coin to have the dev account post a poorly written counter argument (sry Earthcoin, but your last post was so riddled w/ grammar errors that I felt embarrassed enough to post on this forum finally)? Let alone most of the other prominent posters on the forum? Stop feeding the troll. Every time this person posts from now on, they must be labeled as a troll and ignored as a troll. Otherwise you will end up with another 50 pages of people being trolled to death.

Right now you're feeding this person your coin's future as well your tears and you people just keep giving so willingly. I don't know how I can convince you of this, but you all need to believe me when I say this is a paid shill that will never be on your side. Their arguments are so illogical and full of disinformation it's actually hilarious. How far do you think this coin is going to make it if its main forum falls to one adept troll?

If you actually believe someone's been mining since 2010 and "just now" happened to create an account here just to troll your thread, then you're all much more gullible than I have ever seen. Bullshit. Nobody mines for two years and makes an account "just now" to tear down a coin they "thought" was a good idea to mine. Get on the level people.

There's a whole lot of dumping going on right now . . but without some announced serious backing from investors or well known brands or companies what did you think was going to happen? You can work on these problems without feeding trolls.

Anyways . . listen to me or don't. At least I've said what so many have failed to realize. If you all continue to feed this person, I will also be tempted to dump. It's not a fake 1.2 million though. It's just 120k or so. I'd like to think that this coin losing a regular-tier miner would be a sign of bad things to come though.

Don't go all haterish on me just because I early on thought it was a good coin. WHO ATTACKED WHO FIRST YOU MORON?Huh? I only talked about price and was attacked by a bunch of foul mouthed brain dead halfwits!!!! AND WHAT THE HELL DOES
( 100% LIKELY) MEAN?Huh? if it is 100% then it is not likely, it is a fact, if it is likely then it is not 100%, your an idiot. I wish I was a paid shill for some coin, then I would at least have guaranteed income from a coin. What coin have I promoted in this thread, NONE! I have no idea what coin will make it big. If I did I would be mining that one, think about it $$#@head!  Cal me a troll if that makes you feel good, what are you?  I became a troll AFTER eac's frothing at the mouth green earther tree huggers attacked me. Hold, sell, mine, I don't care what you do, I can barely make up my mind what coin to mine next, profit is down on all of them, who knows, I do know which coins to not mine though.   I could care less if you think I have mined starting in 2010 or not, your a nothing, it matters not one way or the other.  I also don't care if you don't believe I just ssigned up for an account 6 days ago, who cares, your a pile of human dna who does not matter in the slightest, what your few slimy gray brain cells think is on no importance, just like what I say is of no importance. It must be to you because you ranted about me for hald a page though, thanks for caring about what I say , you tool.
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:59:23 PM

pump?

if anyone spent 5000€ now on EAC, and this is pocket change for some people, we'd be at 1000 satoshi

all you guys are slaves to the momentary price levels... the real story happened on cryptsy launch.

Hey are you capable of having a conversation without acting like a jackass and insulting people? When I see buy orders playing musical chairs, little buy walls coming and going and someone eating up all the tiny sell orders at the exact same time after things looked dead, you know someone is messing around. People see this and think omg its rebounding and flock to jump in on the upswing. That's where the volume is from.
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:03:58 PM

If you bought 10,000 EAC at 400 and you now buy another 10,000 at 200 your position to 'break even' falls from 400 to 300 iyswim?  So now in order to make a profit the coin would need to go above 300, not 400.

It is a common strategy to buy in intervals as a coin heads down bring down your 'break even' point and also the point at which you make profit too.  Smiley

That strategy only works if the price rises up to meet your break even point at some time, otherwise you are just investing more money you will never get back. Foolish strategy in this case. That is an excellent way to lose everything . So you buy 10k at 400, then another 10k at 200, now your breakeven is 300. But now the coin is at 150, now do you buy a shitload more to try to catch the break-even bus? How far do you go with that strategy, will there ever come a time when it is better to abandon that method and liquidate, and try to recover something at least? 

Why is everyone in this thread still feeding the troll? How does anyone here not know that one of the top ten rules of internet forums is "don't feed the troll". This person is 100% likely to be a paid shill for another coin. It's a common occurrence and I've even gotten a few to trip themselves up on their own bullshit and reveal themselves in the process. This clearly isn't going to happen with this one. Makes me believe that someone considers this coin a threat if they've put one of their best trolls on the job.

Regardless, this individual is hungry for your tears. I can guarantee they never even owned a substantial amount of EAC. All that talk about 1.2m EAC? Bullshit. All that talk about steaks and carrots? Bullshit. This person is clearly only here to tear down this forum, and has no actual grudge against any of you. They're just doing what they're paid to do. There are hundreds of people like this that go around all day, flame up forums and then sit back and watch shit burn down, while getting paid in another coin/fiat at the end of the week. I know this for a fact people. Do not listen to the bullshit spewing from this person's fingers. Stop feeding the troll. You've made it so fat already.

Does anyone here think that it looks great for a 2 week old coin to have the dev account post a poorly written counter argument (sry Earthcoin, but your last post was so riddled w/ grammar errors that I felt embarrassed enough to post on this forum finally)? Let alone most of the other prominent posters on the forum? Stop feeding the troll. Every time this person posts from now on, they must be labeled as a troll and ignored as a troll. Otherwise you will end up with another 50 pages of people being trolled to death.

Right now you're feeding this person your coin's future as well your tears and you people just keep giving so willingly. I don't know how I can convince you of this, but you all need to believe me when I say this is a paid shill that will never be on your side. Their arguments are so illogical and full of disinformation it's actually hilarious. How far do you think this coin is going to make it if its main forum falls to one adept troll?

If you actually believe someone's been mining since 2010 and "just now" happened to create an account here just to troll your thread, then you're all much more gullible than I have ever seen. Bullshit. Nobody mines for two years and makes an account "just now" to tear down a coin they "thought" was a good idea to mine. Get on the level people.

There's a whole lot of dumping going on right now . . but without some announced serious backing from investors or well known brands or companies what did you think was going to happen? You can work on these problems without feeding trolls.

Anyways . . listen to me or don't. At least I've said what so many have failed to realize. If you all continue to feed this person, I will also be tempted to dump. It's not a fake 1.2 million though. It's just 120k or so. I'd like to think that this coin losing a regular-tier miner would be a sign of bad things to come though.

Sorry, I don't argue w/ trolls. I don't even read their posts or give them the luxury of re-quoting them.
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:11:41 PM

Sorry, I don't argue w/ trolls. I don't even read their posts or give them the luxury of re-quoting them.

If you don't read my posts then why did you call me a troll? And you did re-quote me, what are you talking about tool? You don't have to be "sorry", I could care less what your mind thinks, or if you feel guilty, you don't have to say sorry. If you feel so sorry about not arguing with me then just don't do it, no need to apologize. You mean nothing to me, I don't care about your feelings or your mindset concerning guilt. Quit apologizing, and pick yourself up off the floor, wipe your snotty little nose and learn how to troll, tool
carajillu

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:12:29 PM

REVERSAL!! WOHOOO
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:12:36 PM

Looks like the only way for devs to save the coin from being 0.0001 satoshi, is to bring some media attention. But it's hard to say, how exactly to do this, maybe somebody has ideas?
Silvano

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:14:49 PM

btw, i'm buyng.
only that i can buy and in small steps, but....
i'm buyng Smiley

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:15:41 PM

pump?

whats the name of that game... I'll Google it later... I think it's played between 2 persons. And it tests their trust into each other.

Basically they hold gun on each other heads.
And each one can win by pulling the trigger, but they win more if they trust each other AND DONT PULL THE TRIGGER.

Those lecturing us about how they sold at the right time. Think about that ^^.
If all of us were bunch of pussies, perhaps... No, not perhaps - MOST CERTAINLY you wouldn't be able to sell at desirable price.
God knows where you'd be now.
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:16:08 PM

Looks like the only way for devs to save the coin from being 0.0001 satoshi, is to bring some media attention. But it's hard to say, how exactly to do this, maybe somebody has ideas?

whatever idea you have, do it in a private message to the dev, or the competition will copy the idea in 2 seconds
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

Here in the internet arena we are all just "Accounts" and it's always funny to think that when "Accounts" are busy pulling each others "digital ears and noses" with written words from the same dictionary, it might well be that if those "Accounts" had met in real life where you suddenly have all the missing dimensions, impossible to see/experience here, they would have turned out to be the best of friends and completely in tune with each others viewpoints.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:17:05 PM

Guys, please set Atlantis on ignore.  You're feeding the troll, and it's causing the thread to degenerate and get off topic.  Let's focus on what we need to focus on.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
Biomech
Legendary

Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:18:10 PM

Anyone watching the network hashrate? Miners are leaving it. So far this shitcoin.....up to the next one.
Good.
More coins for me.

Watching hashrate from minute to minute will drive you as nuts as watching the exchanges from minute to minute. Watch it for a week before you decide that it's moved at all.
CoinGirl

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:21:01 PM

We need iOS and Android wallet ASAP !!!
virtualdn
Legendary

Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:23:31 PM

you should print wallets and give them to people on the street..this is a form of publicity that works!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: