Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
JamesRussles

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

WTT: Domains for Earthcoin. I have litepoker.net which would be great for a litecoin poker site. Also, coincowboy.com and deafbabes.com. Let me know if there's any interest!

GrrrCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:41:55 AM

The huge 7BTC wall moved on Cryptsy, at 123 =)

Edit: oh it's now a 10BTC wall! Is it time to rebuy in?
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:43:37 AM

Yes, a few minutes after I decided to dump a little to buy back just after. As always.
I don't really know how pro traders can predict those things.
GrrrCoin

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:44:41 AM

They do not predict it, they're doing it Smiley
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:45:15 AM

The 5X payout day is coming . EAC will drop to 50-30 . Its a good thing though , after that EAC touch the real bottom and stop falling . New investors will start buying and EAC will take off from there .

Are you f*** kidding me?
You guys actually respond to this? It is a new account, first post!! This is a trader lowering the price from a fake account. Even the Atlantis-something- guy? pathetic!
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:45:34 AM

Fam:

* I owe you guys an apology, did my best to sign up here and be the intellectual I am without letting trolls or baiters get to me. Seems I have failed you miserably in that dept, and since signing up everyone on the team has unfortunately let a few things get to us to the point of reacting negatively when that goes against our golden rule in this environment, not be emo. So, I apologize for feeding the troll despite the temporary satisfaction I got.

* Reassurance: This is a true free market, I cannot offer guarantees or reassurances, I cannot predict a low, I cannot expect you guys to simply be pacified when the price drops no matter what I or the team say.

WesandEAC has given you guys the most valuable info you'll read in this thread, I'd re-read it - I cannot (as much as I'd like to) promise that this or that will happen re value or price. What I CAN say is, the team is doing everything they can to keep moving forward. Critics? Trolls? Delays? Flashdumps? Fear that we're not updating the thread 20 times a day? Not going to stop us. Price of btc drops by half or more there is nobody to run to, same here, we cannot control the price, YOU collectively control the price much more than we can. You're all in for a long journey, or you're gone before giving it the time and respect it deserves and doing your part. I am a trader as well, I understand your woe's, I'm also concerned with our efforts going to waste while still gunning forward however it's all for a calculated risk of a BIG win in many ways downstream. That and all members of the team are use to waiting for our investments to grow and mature, so it's not hard to simply 'keep working' and not let these dips scare us into a frenzy. We understand that's not how everyone trades or works, however it's important for the core team to have this vision, and we do.

* Coming Up Next: The devs responsible for the device apps are working on them, beta testing, creating final files, etc.

* We have an iPad version also coming out now for one of the apps (I don't want to speak for them re timelines so I'll say (bigvern voice) 'soon').

Thank you.

well. you don't need to apologize, or do you?
everyone said... blaaa longterm. everyone said that we have goals.
are we a bunch of idiots whishing for a miracle?
I mean. there are some really really serious coins on the way, like zerocoin, keisercoin... when they come; they have supporters, they have already what it takes. they win.

I understand, that I cannot expect quantom-leaps from a young startup. but that is what it takes to survife!

I have around 500000 eac. some bought at 800, some bought at 450, some bought at 150satoshi. so.
I feel absolut uncomfortable not because I didn't win money, but because I see how hard the market is and what features are needed to be a good coin!
Even the bad coins have proper names in their wallets, proper webpages and they have a businessplan!
I would love to see your Businessplan, even if it is per PM or Email or Pidgen... something!
This is the hardest business you can find and you start making me nervous, because you apologize!

If I was a chinese, i would click on the Webpage. Hm. Ok, 4 Weeks old.
I would listen to social media! (...)
I would love to see a roadmap!

My Advice: Make an inner Circle with the Dev-Team + a few from the Community. And work on a businessplan. If this is longterm you need help! And sitting on 200.000.000 eac wont help you...
Give me a Job for Europe/Germany/270 million german speaking customers in the world and I can do that part of the plan, but dont do our things behind the curtain... that wont be enough when keisercoin, zerocoin oder wallstreetcoin are coming for an impact!

Whats next, Obamacoin?
Silvano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:45:40 AM

it seem an interesting time is starting...
so let see how they pump   Smiley

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:50:29 AM

http://www.yourmine.org/

PPLNS Payouts
2min Auto Payout
1% Fees

1Gbp European Servers
Ddos Protection
SSD HDDs

Hi
So for some time we have been creating a professional Mining pool & I am pleased to announce the first pool is up and running for Earthcoin with a low 1% Fee.

To announce the release the first 10 users to sign up will receive 0% Fees for life, Post username or id in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416439.0
We will be adding more pools as we go for various coins & hope to build a great relationship with our users.

In the coming weeks we will be adding some pretty cool features to the control panel which we believe your going to love as we are not just programmers but miners also, anyway swing bye and give us a try we would love to hear from you with any and all opinions you may have.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:51:23 AM

Fam:

* I owe you guys an apology, did my best to sign up here and be the intellectual I am without letting trolls or baiters get to me. Seems I have failed you miserably in that dept, and since signing up everyone on the team has unfortunately let a few things get to us to the point of reacting negatively when that goes against our golden rule in this environment, not be emo. So, I apologize for feeding the troll despite the temporary satisfaction I got.

* Reassurance: This is a true free market, I cannot offer guarantees or reassurances, I cannot predict a low, I cannot expect you guys to simply be pacified when the price drops no matter what I or the team say.

WesandEAC has given you guys the most valuable info you'll read in this thread, I'd re-read it - I cannot (as much as I'd like to) promise that this or that will happen re value or price. What I CAN say is, the team is doing everything they can to keep moving forward. Critics? Trolls? Delays? Flashdumps? Fear that we're not updating the thread 20 times a day? Not going to stop us. Price of btc drops by half or more there is nobody to run to, same here, we cannot control the price, YOU collectively control the price much more than we can. You're all in for a long journey, or you're gone before giving it the time and respect it deserves and doing your part. I am a trader as well, I understand your woe's, I'm also concerned with our efforts going to waste while still gunning forward however it's all for a calculated risk of a BIG win in many ways downstream. That and all members of the team are use to waiting for our investments to grow and mature, so it's not hard to simply 'keep working' and not let these dips scare us into a frenzy. We understand that's not how everyone trades or works, however it's important for the core team to have this vision, and we do.

* Coming Up Next: The devs responsible for the device apps are working on them, beta testing, creating final files, etc.

* We have an iPad version also coming out now for one of the apps (I don't want to speak for them re timelines so I'll say (bigvern voice) 'soon').

Thank you.

well. you don't need to apologize, or do you?
everyone said... blaaa longterm. everyone said that we have goals.
are we a bunch of idiots whishing for a miracle?
I mean. there are some really really serious coins on the way, like zerocoin, keisercoin... when they come; they have supporters, they have already what it takes. they win.

I understand, that I cannot expect quantom-leaps from a young startup. but that is what it takes to survife!

I have around 500000 eac. some bought at 800, some bought at 450, some bought at 150satoshi. so.
I feel absolut uncomfortable not because I didn't win money, but because I see how hard the market is and what features are needed to be a good coin!
Even the bad coins have proper names in their wallets, proper webpages and they have a businessplan!
I would love to see your Businessplan, even if it is per PM or Email or Pidgen... something!
This is the hardest business you can find and you start making me nervous, because you apologize!

If I was a chinese, i would click on the Webpage. Hm. Ok, 4 Weeks old.
I would listen to social media! (...)
I would love to see a roadmap!

My Advice: Make an inner Circle with the Dev-Team + a few from the Community. And work on a businessplan. If this is longterm you need help! And sitting on 200.000.000 eac wont help you...
Give me a Job for Europe/Germany/270 million german speaking customers in the world and I can do that part of the plan, but dont do our things behind the curtain... that wont be enough when keisercoin, zerocoin oder wallstreetcoin are coming for an impact!

Whats next, Obamacoin?

dude, hashdollar, keisercoin and yeah; zerocoin have yet more supporters and media-presence than any others. thousands tweets... forbes made yesterday an article about zerocoin... this is not a joke!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2014/01/13/bitcoin-anonymity-upgrade-zerocoin-to-become-its-own-cryptocurrency/

this article has 24.000 views. just in 24 hours.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:52:06 AM

[size=16pt]Uhh Eac, this is Mission Control, we have some of your designers here in the control room and they are telling us that you need to throttle your boosters way the heck back, they say to much boost is not good, do you copy that EAC?

EAC: You say what?? aahh you want us to cut our rocket boosters back during initial ascent stage?? WTF are you Effing insane? over?

Mission Control: That is affirmative EAC, these rocket scietists say a little freefall can be a good thing, over

EAC, You surely aren't going to listen to that are you Mission Control? If we throttle back now we will die, over

Mission Cotrol, yes throttle back your boosters to 20%, they say they are experts, over
[/size]
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:55:26 AM

I can feel a big earthquake shaking up the earth right now! How long shall it last.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:56:54 AM

Said I wouldn't post here anymore but cannot resist.

SURPRISE!!! EAC hit Cryptsy and got drained. Now, it's only hope, due to low block payouts is to maintain low difficulty and a cultish fan base. This coin is now less profitable to mine than DOGE. Glad I sold out at the time of my last post. Good idea though, just needed suits and ties behind the scenes.

Happy for you guys to be on Cryptsy, congrats. I might even mine this coin when it becomes profitable enough for middlecoin to pump and dump the shit out of it.

-edit- Meanwhile in Worldcoin/Scharmbeck (Professional Land)...

Silvano

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:57:33 AM

but Mr "I told you so" is still here?

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
GrrrCoin

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:58:40 AM

Said I wouldn't post here anymore but cannot resist.

SURPRISE!!! EAC hit Cryptsy and got drained. Now, it's only hope, due to low block payouts is to maintain low difficulty and a cultish fan base. This coin is now less profitable to mine than DOGE. Glad I sold out at the time of my last post. Good idea though, just needed suits and ties behind the scenes.

Happy for you guys to be on Cryptsy, congrats. I might even mine this coin when it becomes profitable enough for middlecoin to pump and dump the shit out of it.

I already saw it on Middlecoin (there is only one coin that retarget every block, that's easy to spot ^^)
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:00:20 AM

[size=16pt]Uhh Eac, this is Mission Control, we have some of your designers here in the control room and they are telling us that you need to throttle your boosters way the heck back, they say to much boost is not good, do you copy that EAC?

EAC: You say what?? aahh you want us to cut our rocket boosters back during initial ascent stage?? WTF are you Effing insane? over?

Mission Control: That is affirmative EAC, these rocket scietists say a little freefall can be a good thing, over

EAC, You surely aren't going to listen to that are you Mission Control? If we throttle back now we will die, over

Mission Cotrol, yes throttle back your boosters to 20%, they say they are experts, over
[/size]

Mission Control: do you copy EAC?

EAC: We copy loud and clear, over

Mission Control: We show your current heading as 140 which indicates your going up, WTF are you doing, UP IS BAD, over

EAC: umm we thought upward momentum was good, even a braindead wino would know that, over

Mission Control: NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, Down is good, Up is bad, over

EAC; well gdammit mission control, we thought we wanted to get to the moon, over

Mission Control, Negative, we have decided to grow carrots instead and plant trees, over
0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:03:02 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 02:36:34 AM by 0rganic

What is sad is look at the guy on cryptsy with 1,400,000 to sell at 184, it might be one or several, but wow, think if he would not have listened to the hype and instead sold at 245 like some of us did when we decided to dump. This poor dude finally decided to pull the plug at 184, why did he wait so long? Probably he listened to the noise in here about how stupid and how much of a clueless miner he is to even think of selling in the 200+ range. Now look at him, instead of making a hard smart business decision and sell in the 200's here he is taking a beating and trying to hawk his coins at 184. Sad

So back to all the vegetable growing and tree planting and animal feeding, and helping the homeless, that will still go on won't it, because you told me it isn't about the price, it is about saving the planet with eac. So how are we proceeding with these noble projects. I think eac is perfect for these kind of projects, now that we have weeded out all the weakminded miners and clueless profiteers, we can concentrate and put all of our energy behind this nonprofit enterprise. I hope it succeeds, they were all good causes. We all like trees, without trees where will our oxygen come from? So let's go forward and continue the works of charity, remember, everything in this world is not about profit. Keep the faith fellow earthers, we will help mankind and the planet . Peace out.

You really enjoy kicking people when they are down eh? You thrive on provoking people after you say goodbye three times. Are you going to go kick puppies down stairs today or is that tomorrow?

You still don't know how to simply converse with someone or have a natural debate. All you see is treehugging and profit hating even when people straight out correct you over and over. You're desperate, you seek attention and love and acceptance and you're not getting it, and won't with your douchebag of the year title. Learn to human, learn to friends, learn to not be a self righteous dickhead that thinks his word is gold and he's always right. Your rants have little to do with our decisions or timing needs, being so down this rabbit hole you know this but you LOVE shitting on people, you get a high out of it, in real life you'd get knocked the fuck out in my circles if you carried on the way you do here. Keep calling people names, puffing out your chest when others are deflated and seeking reassurance, you're bound to be quite popular with girls that way too I hear...

I would hate to live your angry 247 life (your post history is lol) and treat people the way you do, thus back on ignore you go before you make me say shit I'll regret, all you're doing is provoking negativity with absolutely no interest in collaborating or helping.

Best of luck in life, you won't get another second of my time and I can't wait to see your face in a few months when all this is laughable.

No apologies required fully understand, but thank you very much for Earthcoin,

please read I'm off to buy some more EAC

The Legend of Big Foot

Once Upon a Time ....Long Long Ago, a Cryptologist was surfing through a forum when he came upon a thread titled "A new Coin is

Launched","oh... this looks interesting he thought I will stop and have a read". The more he read the more intrigued he became, it was an

epiphany that surprised him, due to the fact he had become quite jaded with crypto, the initial excitement an adrenalin he had felt from

January 2013 when he had first stumbled upon BTCitcoin had subsided somewhat.  He had come to realise that BTCitcoin was the gateway coin

to a future...that many cannot comprehend, but he wanted more than just another vehicle for value, this emptiness worried him, it was like a

splinter in his mind.

He now understood the answer was right before him, it was Earthcoin also know by the wise as EAC. His heart racing, he kept on reading, not

realising that darkness was falling upon him. A short while later he came upon "page 269" and saw something in the distance, he was not sure at

first, because it was a name that one only dare whisper in the dark,... a myth, a legend, handed down from forum to forum.

"Dark,..  he whispered through clenched teeth, and that's when he clearly saw "post 5369", it was to late he had  bitten, his pulse racing, beads

of cold sweat began forming on his forehead he posted "post 5370". The silence was deafening...that's when he remembered "The first rule of

Forum...there is no Forum"

A short while later dazed and confused, the poison coursing through his body, each step heavy and slow like a BTCitcoin transaction, he then

sighted "post 5373"  it was a  Sage, moments later a firm but wise voice said to him "I know exactly where your are coming from but this is neither

the time or the place to allow yourself to be baited by these morons"

The Crptologist lowered his head in shame, embarrassed by what he had done, "what can I do" he cried I have  bitten, is there hope for me? It is

true, you have been cursed by a Big Foot the Sage replied, and the dark force is strong with that one, and they never travel alone but all hope is

not loss there is, only one cure to remove this  poison from your body, you have to buy "Earthcoin"[. You mean "EAC]" I replied, "but what if the

price goes down... what am I to do?  the Sage fixed him with a a steely stare and said "that is the poison from the Big Foot speaking, be strong my

son, buy the Earthcoin...... Live Long and Prosper"

He then directed him to sanctuary, a place  known as Zion, where some have gone before and many are to follow @ https://earthcointalk.org, a

Utopian community of like mined people, dedicated in trying to save the planet and its inhabitants utilising the evolutionary Earthcoin. His last word

s rang in his head, " Luke.... may the EAC be with you.

"I return back  to you now with more EAC than before, faster and stronger, holding longer...Big  Foot proofed, and I ask you now, to hold with me".

"Aye you may buy and you may cry..... Sell and you'll live - at least a while. And lying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to

trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and say that they may take our ranking but they'll

never take our EARTHCOIN!

laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:03:53 AM

The 5X payout day is coming . EAC will drop to 50-30 . Its a good thing though , after that EAC touch the real bottom and stop falling . New investors will start buying and EAC will take off from there .

Are you f*** kidding me?
You guys actually respond to this? It is a new account, first post!! This is a trader lowering the price from a fake account. Even the Atlantis-something- guy? pathetic!

If i made u upset ,feel sorry for that.  You must holding lots of EAC ,and i understand your feeling.
I bought 3M of EAC at 220. but i hope the price touch bottom as soon as possible so it can take off from there.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:06:22 AM

[/size]

Mission Control: do you copy EAC?

EAC: We copy loud and clear, over

Mission Control: We show your current heading as 140 which indicates your going up, WTF are you doing, UP IS BAD, over

EAC: umm we thought upward momentum was good, even a braindead wino would know that, over

Mission Control: NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, Down is good, Up is bad, over

EAC; well gdammit mission control, we thought we wanted to get to the moon, over

Mission Control, Negative, we have decided to grow carrots instead and plant trees, over

ist2012

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:13:27 AM

When I saw Earthcoin got listed on the coinwarz and ranked 1st yesterday, I sold my coins immediately. The high ranking in coinwarz only attracts more miners and increases the supply of Earthcoin. I am not surprised that the price has dropped so hard.
Silvano

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:14:49 AM

meanwhile here it seems a funny "trolling time" powered by frustrated folks....

Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: