Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:04:45 AM

Is there any reason why a moderator can't just ban Atlantisplatform?

I mean, the guy is just flaming and trolling constantly, he doesn't even own any Earthcoin, and he's just doing everything in his power to make every page of this thread as unpleasant as possible.

Just put him on ignore like half the guys in this thread probably.
Banning him is against freedom of speech, ignoring him is in your right.
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:05:36 AM

The 5X payout day is coming . EAC will drop to 50-30 . Its a good thing though , after that EAC touch the real bottom and stop falling . New investors will start buying and EAC will take off from there .

Are you f*** kidding me?
You guys actually respond to this? It is a new account, first post!! This is a trader lowering the price from a fake account. Even the Atlantis-something- guy? pathetic!

If i made u upset ,feel sorry for that.  You must holding lots of EAC ,and i understand your feeling.
I bought 3M of EAC at 220. but i hope the price touch bottom as soon as possible so it can take off from there.

This and  Jeezy911 is fake! I'm making a list of fake accounts and invite all of you to join me.
This will be the thread for that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413919.msg4489800#msg4489800.

Feel free to add some comments on how to detect a fake account here.
Thank you!!

Glad to know that there's plenty of people out there that are aware about the fake accounts. Don't forget that it does go a step further in that usually these "fake" accounts are held by people who are literally paid in fiat/crypto for their time spent putting out specifically targeted comments. Usually calling them out brings many more in, and usually when there's a natural accumulation then your coin is being set up to be pumped.

It's not hard to spot these people. Pretty much anyone who hangs around in a thread for more than an hour or two with nothing but trolling comments is there for a reason. This reason is usually that they have been paid to type what they are typing. In a faith-based economy, this is crippling. These people have access to you when you're safe in your own home, when your guard's down.

Taking advantage of this, they write these suggestive comments that are literally much more effective than if you had read it in a news article or heard it from someone face to face.

I don't usually spend much time on this forum, got different ones that I've spent my last 5 years on. The more people who know that this occurs, the more of a chance that these paid shills are left to starve. The worst I saw it was with Doge so far. The people I spent some time exposing there literally argued with me that the perfectly spaced buy/sell walls were just natural interest, and that all sell walls disappeared for that coin overnight when America went to sleep and China woke up. They would argue this for hours across multiple threads. It's pretty impressive actually . . to see people trying so hard collectively to manipulate your mind.

I hope to not have this happen too much here, at least in a negative light.

I need a vacation! some mountain or something.. sick of these lies..
I supported this from day one, stopped following at about page 40 or so, difficulty 7, but now it's a damn gangbang. every single page.

edit: when they took over, it was not interesting anymore..
testbitcoiner

Merit: 10

I like crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:06:19 AM

I mean, the guy is just flaming and trolling constantly, he doesn't even own any Earthcoin, and he's just doing everything in his power to make every page of this thread as unpleasant as possible.
I put this guy on ignore the first time I read on of his posts...

I honestly do not understand why people don't just do that...

let him post here... he increases the post count which makes EAC seem more populated.

bigger threads are good.

just put him on ignore and let him work for us by posting here
MrMoth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:08:58 AM

Just put him on ignore like half the guys in this thread probably.
Banning him is against freedom of speech, ignoring him is in your right.

Yeah, I   have no problem doing that, but who even knows how many people he's driven away from Earthcoin who aren't even registered on this site.
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:10:59 AM

The 5X payout day is coming . EAC will drop to 50-30 . Its a good thing though , after that EAC touch the real bottom and stop falling . New investors will start buying and EAC will take off from there .

Are you f*** kidding me?
You guys actually respond to this? It is a new account, first post!! This is a trader lowering the price from a fake account. Even the Atlantis-something- guy? pathetic!

If i made u upset ,feel sorry for that.  You must holding lots of EAC ,and i understand your feeling.
I bought 3M of EAC at 220. but i hope the price touch bottom as soon as possible so it can take off from there.

This and  Jeezy911 is fake! I'm making a list of fake accounts and invite all of you to join me.
This will be the thread for that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413919.msg4489800#msg4489800.

Thank you!!

Glad to know that there's plenty of people out there that are aware about the fake accounts. Don't forget that it does go a step further in that usually these "fake" accounts are held by people who are literally paid in fiat/crypto for their time spent putting out specifically targeted comments. Usually calling them out brings many more in, and usually when there's a natural accumulation then your coin is being set up to be pumped.

It's not hard to spot these people. Pretty much anyone who hangs around in a thread for more than an hour or two with nothing but trolling comments is there for a reason. This reason is usually that they have been paid to type what they are typing. In a faith-based economy, this is crippling. These people have access to you when you're safe in your own home, when your guard's down.

Taking advantage of this, they write these suggestive comments that are literally much more effective than if you had read it in a news article or heard it from someone face to face.

I don't usually spend much time on this forum, got different ones that I've spent my last 5 years on. The more people who know that this occurs, the more of a chance that these paid shills are left to starve. The worst I saw it was with Doge so far. The people I spent some time exposing there literally argued with me that the perfectly spaced buy/sell walls were just natural interest, and that all sell walls disappeared for that coin overnight when America went to sleep and China woke up. They would argue this for hours across multiple threads. It's pretty impressive actually . . to see people trying so hard collectively to manipulate your mind.

This guy +10 all day. Think about it, this Atlantis guy claims he sold his 1.3 million how many pages ago? And he's still here bashing the coin instead of actually moving on to another coin to support it and make himself rich. He's either a paid shill or buying all your EAC really cheap, possibly both.

Actually I can shed some light on that for you, this Atlantis guy is neither actually. What he is, umm lets liken him to the kid who got taken out on the playground and had the shit beat out of him by a bunch of nasty bullies who hated him and then all the little pissants came running out and kicked him also because of how he thought. Then he grew up and came back for revenge, he hated those bullies, as it turns out he was right, and now that he has no skin in the game, is just watching those bullies get the crap kicked out of them by their beloved coin.  I wish I could get paid to shill, how does a person get one of those jobs, so you need a resume to be a paid troll, will you be a reference for me? Do they pay much? Why would a troll want to buy up a coin that is going down 98% of each hour  of each day?? Not a smart troll. Are trolls smart? idk.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:12:15 AM

Are you f*** kidding me?

Thank you!!

well, let me analyze this from the lens you portray.

Shall we?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=186987

Registered December 11, 2013.

And you are raising the roof over newbies.

I'm not feeling charitable right now. I don't know you, don't know your motivations, any of that. This ain't just for you. It's for every goddamn last one of your lot that see a low post count or a new account and automatically ASSUME that they're somehow out to get you, troll you, etc.

It's not a new phenomenon, to be sure, but it seems worse on this forum than anywhere else I've been in my 30 plus years of online communications. Yeah, you read that right. I started "hacking" at age 7. 1975, bitches! Personal computers were, by modern standards, a joke. Getting onto a BBS was a cast iron bitch. But when you did, you didn't get jumped because you were new, unless you did something outrageous. (which I did sometimes. You learn from that.).

In fact, back then, it was the perfect place for a relatively smart and painfully shy kid. Cuz they couldn't see you, and only judged you by what you typed and how you interacted. Time in service only mattered if you came in arrogant.

Here? Fuck.

I got jumped six ways from sunday when I logged in here, just because I was "new" and had an opinion and/or asked questions. I read the fucking forum for MONTHS before I registered, so as not to come off as a compleat idiot. I didn't fail at that, but I failed at being the first guy registered!

Knock it the fuck off. Judge by what they say, not by when they registered. To those of you who haven't figured it out yet, you CAN READ THIS FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING. Maybe Theymos should change that, take away one of the pet bitches in this ridiculously contentious forum. Some of the most intelligent people I've encountered in my life post on this forum. And some of the most willfully ignorant, spiteful fuckstains too.
MrMoth

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:13:57 AM

let him post here... he increases the post count which makes EAC seem more populated.

bigger threads are good.

I'm just trying to think about other people. One of the reasons I bought into Earthcoin was the civility of this thread, and I didn't even have an account here.

Now literally every page has his childish man-baby nonsense slapped across it.
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:16:38 AM

Are you f*** kidding me?

Feel free to add some comments on how to detect a fake account here.[/img][/img]
Thank you!!

This guy +10 all day. Think about it, this Atlantis guy claims he sold his 1.3 million how many pages ago? And he's still here bashing the coin instead of actually moving on to another coin to support it and make himself rich. He's either a paid shill or buying all your EAC really cheap, possibly both.

Actually I can shed some light on that for you, this Atlantis guy is neither actually. What he is, umm lets liken him to the kid who got taken out on the playground and had the shit beat out of him by a bunch of nasty bullies who hated him and then all the little pissants came running out and kicked him also because of how he thought. Then he grew up and came back for revenge, he hated those bullies, as it turns out he was right, and now that he has no skin in the game, is just watching those bullies get the crap kicked out of them by their beloved coin.  I wish I could get paid to shill, how does a person get one of those jobs, so you need a resume to be a paid troll, will you be a reference for me? Do they pay much? Why would a troll want to buy up a coin that is going down 98% of each hour  of each day?? Not a smart troll. Are trolls smart? idk.

I think you are talking about yourself .
efWi71984r6MYNDPTvno7BRwaNZ7mQAcY3
ebW71moFJ4vrMkaZ8QsC4sDQaa5dgA8cSe
egSeTNRKwCaFCMHdUDy39N2DtMDj1KJdKQ
eUQ3aFWXrwWswiExsA41LgvBUMeTwcs7wa
eTuZvHygBjTGNR6a6DkaBYdgcXVSTPZSTv

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:17:11 AM

No buy support until 130 satoshi... fake walls up to 145 Smiley

And.... here it goes, some retard buys 80k @ 154.
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:18:50 AM

bigger threads are good.

I'm just trying to think about other people. One of the reasons I bought into Earthcoin was the civility of this thread, and I didn't even have an account here.

You created him you aazhat! You and all your gd attacking because my account was 4 days old and I was a miner only looking to sell at a good price, THAT IS WHAT STARTED THIS SHIT! Go back and read my initial posts about what I liked about earthcoin and all the good things it had going for it. Then watch as the war started and I started slinging it back. If you hit your ally hard enough and often enough, he will turn into your enemy. you mfawcsmf!!!!
lasciv

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:19:44 AM

Are you f*** kidding me?

Thank you!!

well, let me analyze this from the lens you portray.

Shall we?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=186987

Registered December 11, 2013.

And you are raising the roof over newbies.

I'm not feeling charitable right now. I don't know you, don't know your motivations, any of that. This ain't just for you. It's for every goddamn last one of your lot that see a low post count or a new account and automatically ASSUME that they're somehow out to get you, troll you, etc.

It's not a new phenomenon, to be sure, but it seems worse on this forum than anywhere else I've been in my 30 plus years of online communications. Yeah, you read that right. I started "hacking" at age 7. 1975, bitches! Personal computers were, by modern standards, a joke. Getting onto a BBS was a cast iron bitch. But when you did, you didn't get jumped because you were new, unless you did something outrageous. (which I did sometimes. You learn from that.).

In fact, back then, it was the perfect place for a relatively smart and painfully shy kid. Cuz they couldn't see you, and only judged you by what you typed and how you interacted. Time in service only mattered if you came in arrogant.

Here? Fuck.

I got jumped six ways from sunday when I logged in here, just because I was "new" and had an opinion and/or asked questions. I read the fucking forum for MONTHS before I registered, so as not to come off as a compleat idiot. I didn't fail at that, but I failed at being the first guy registered!

Knock it the fuck off. Judge by what they say, not by when they registered. To those of you who haven't figured it out yet, you CAN READ THIS FORUM WITHOUT REGISTERING. Maybe Theymos should change that, take away one of the pet bitches in this ridiculously contentious forum. Some of the most intelligent people I've encountered in my life post on this forum. And some of the most willfully ignorant, spiteful fuckstains too.

+1001 for you!

You are absolutely right!
Respect!
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:27:32 AM

bigger threads are good.

You created him you aazhat! You and all your gd attacking because my account was 4 days old and I was a miner only looking to sell at a good price, THAT IS WHAT STARTED THIS SHIT! Go back and read my initial posts about what I liked about earthcoin and all the good things it had going for it. Then watch as the war started and I started slinging it back. If you hit your ally hard enough and often enough, he will turn into your enemy. you mfawcsmf!!!!

[/quote]

No I guess there is no reason why a moderator can't just ban AtlantisPlatform just because he doesn't agree with your opinion, do you want them to ban everybody who doesn't agree with you, how about everybody who doesn't follow the same imaginary religion as you, or who doesn't drink the same brand as coffee as you?? Heck, ban everyone who doesn't look, smell and think like you, would that be ok?  I do have to work tomorrow so maaybe that will help sooth your ruffled feathers, you poor little baby. Like the other poste said, I was here before there was the www, I prowled the message boards on Prodigy long before you babies were even conceived probably. I wasn't on the message boards in 1975 yet but clos, grow up babies!
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:28:34 AM

So the big walls are gone. Didn't someone get tired of that shit and beat them at their own game? Someone just bought it all up, even if at a loss, to stop the nonsense. Kinda like when your kid is being loud/annoying with their favorite toy, and you snap and take it away from them.

Any merit to this idea?
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:30:24 AM

This user is currently ignored.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
GrrrCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:32:08 AM

So the big walls are gone. Didn't someone get tired of that shit and beat them at their own game? Someone just bought it all up, even if at a loss, to stop the nonsense. Kinda like when your kid is being loud/annoying with their favorite toy, and you snap and take it away from them.

Any merit to this idea?
No, they've just removed just before some guy buys every coin to 200
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:34:27 AM

Any merit to this idea?
No, they've just removed just before some guy buys every coin to 200

Look through the sells. Quite a bit was sold at 200
lucoia

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:35:42 AM

lol dumpers be smart, somebody is slowly trying to pump eac again, at least wait until he's finished to sell bigger
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:37:02 AM

Hahaha this is hilarious! Pumped from 115 to 148 and the dumpers won't even dump.  Huh
roastbeef

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:41:41 AM

Earthcoin community, we need help getting a decent hash rate. We are super stable and big Earthcoin fans. Come chill with us on IRC too.

• 0% fee
  • custom MPOS layout
  • SSL for privacy and security

Come give us a shot if you're looking for a new pool.

https://pool.chunky.ms/eac/

https://chunkypools.com - POT | WC | DOGE | MUN | RPC | DEF | DGB | KDC | RUBY | POT | STP | SPN | PCN

1% PROP - SSL - custom MPOS - profit-switching port - single-sign on - great IRC community - scalable architecture - no downtime
Nanolucas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 04:03:57 AM

I find these threads are much more pleasant with both AtlantisPlatform and y3804 ignored.
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: