Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
SteveoMB

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:14:13 PM

I just started conversation with EGEA, student-exchange-programm across whole europe with dozens of entities and thousands of students. i met 2 of 5 heads of egea and will discuss further things next week to add them to foundation and to add a donationbutton on egea's new website, which will be ready in february.  ---> this http://idejeh.hu/egea/

furthermore i started to make a FAQ for new/older people, to understand what cryptos and earthcoin is about.

furthermore i started my own blog in german where i made a first article and write atm a new article about earthcoin.

Thats what im doing in my freetime.

/discuss

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
bumblebee33

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

A few pages back, someone suggested of printing out paper wallets and giving them out to people.

Maybe we should think about that. We could put 1 EAC on each paper wallet, some explanatory text about this cryptocurrency and how to buy it (link to earthcoin forum). We could do a global earthcoin introduction day - everybody who is interested prints and donates for example 100 earthcoin paper wallets and distributes them in their home country. We approach people, explain them about cryptocurrencies and especially earhtcoin. Maybe take even email addresses from the people and act like the local spokesperson for earthcoin. Then people can get back to us for questions, and then they later on might bring in more people.

If we see this is successful (with feedback through email addresses), we repeat.

And/or we could write in local forums, facebook, etc. and set up earthcoin introduction nights where we meet with people, explain about earth coin and give out paper wallets...
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:16:08 PM

I just started conversation with EGEA, student-exchange-programm across whole europe with dozens of entities and thousands of students. i met 2 of 5 heads of egea and will discuss further things next week to add them to foundation and to add a donationbutton on egea's new website, which will be ready in february.  ---> this http://idejeh.hu/egea/

furthermore i started to make a FAQ for new/older people, to understand what cryptos and earthcoin is about.

furthermore i started my own blog in german where i made a first article and write atm a new article about earthcoin.

/discuss

+1 We're also creating a cool little flyer (4 to a page on an 8.5x11) that you guys can print out and distribute, will try to get people to our forum through the print campaign. Should be ready later today.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
bumblebee33

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:17:00 PM

I just started conversation with EGEA, student-exchange-programm across whole europe with dozens of entities and thousands of students. i met 2 of 5 heads of egea and will discuss further things next week to add them to foundation and to add a donationbutton on egea's new website, which will be ready in february.  ---> this http://idejeh.hu/egea/

/discuss

We must have had similar ideas at the same time, I posted mine just a few seconds after yours...  Smiley
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:18:02 PM

A few pages back, someone suggested of printing out paper wallets and giving them out to people.

Maybe we should think about that. We could put 1 EAC on each paper wallet, some explanatory text about this cryptocurrency and how to buy it (link to earthcoin forum). We could do a global earthcoin introduction day - everybody who is interested prints and donates for example 100 earthcoin paper wallets and distributes them in their home country. We approach people, explain them about cryptocurrencies and especially earhtcoin. Maybe take even email addresses from the people and act like the local spokesperson for earthcoin. Then people can get back to us for questions, and then they later on might bring in more people.

If we see this is successful (with feedback through email addresses), we repeat.

And/or we could write in local forums, facebook, etc. and set up earthcoin introduction nights where we meet with people, explain about earth coin and give out paper wallets...

+1 for this too.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
0rganic

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:19:01 PM

/discuss

There yo go SteveoMB that's how you do it great effort.  Cool
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:19:23 PM

+1 for this too.

this was my idea indeed. let's build an action group and reach the major cities in the world.

i think 1 eac per wallet is too small..let's make 10 coins at least

just printed the wallet from http://earthaddress.org/ looks great

1 BTC = 1 BTC
0rganic

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:21:35 PM

+1 for this too.

+1
bumblebee33

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:21:49 PM

this was my idea indeed. if we can build a group i will explain how we can reach the major cities in the world.

Sorry, I couldn't remember who posted it, but I thought it was a good idea.
virtualdn
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:23:11 PM

this was my idea indeed. if we can build a group i will explain how we can reach the major cities in the world.

Sorry, I couldn't remember who posted it, but I thought it was a good idea.

thanks, i appreciate!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
bumblebee33

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

+1 for this too.

this was my idea indeed. let's build an action group and reach the major cities in the world.

I think you only need some symbolic value, as you want to reach out to as many people as possible. But 10 is also good. I just thought that you can target 10 times more people with 1 EAC.
virtualdn
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:25:03 PM

+1 for this too.

I think you only need some symbolic value, as you want to reach out to as many people as possible. But 10 is also good. I just thought that you can target 10 times more people with 1 EAC.

that's true, you may be right.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:25:59 PM

+1 for this too.

@earthcoin, like I said before I am going away , I have spent the better part of the last hour copying and saving forum posts, especially the one where you say you would hunt me down and kill/destroy me if you had more time.  I understand now that you and your people will not let anyone bash your coin, everyone must agree or they need to be destroyed . I wonder what it will look like someday, if earthcoin becomes huge, and you the famous creator, when I pull out your gem of a post threatening to end my life because I poked fun and responded to all the vitriol directed against me? So have any other dev's posted that they will seek out and destroy a poster because he bashes the coin? I know of none. If you are on the internet, expect to have people who do not like your product.  I do not think posting anymore in earthcoin thread is worth me being murdered by the earthcoin dev. Ihave been accused of being a troll and NEVER have I ever threatened any kind of violence aghainst anyone. The dev instructs everyone to report me??? Well don't you think saying you will hunt down and kill someone is worse that making fum of the coin? I do. Bye murderous earthcoin dev.
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:27:32 PM

+1 for this too.

Well, if you want to complete the idea, let them donate to a good cause.
0rganic

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:28:48 PM

@Earthcoin I hope you take a look at this, I would like your thoughts,

if they contact me back, I would like someone to refer them to.

Cheers

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/

minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:28:58 PM

+1 for this too.

+1

I do want to stress the importance of ease of availability and use for this to succeed.  Sparking interest is one thing, but if it is too difficult to understand/use, it will not gain popularity.  If we truly want this to take off, an Android and iOS app is pretty much a must, as we want people to feel that they can actually carry around this currency conveniently.  More importantly, the exchange is critical.  Creating a direct EAC/USD faucet to make EAC purchases easier will do wonders for the coin, considering that the primary way to obtain EAC is through the purchase of another crypto.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
juniorraaf

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:29:28 PM

+1 for this too.

great idea lets get this rolling!!!
lucoia

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:31:22 PM

I just started conversation with EGEA, student-exchange-programm across whole europe with dozens of entities and thousands of students. i met 2 of 5 heads of egea and will discuss further things next week to add them to foundation and to add a donationbutton on egea's new website, which will be ready in february.  ---> this http://idejeh.hu/egea/

/discuss

+1 We're also creating a cool little flyer (4 to a page on an 8.5x11) that you guys can print out and distribute, will try to get people to our forum through the print campaign. Should be ready later today.
I kindly ask everybody, whenever you guys write a post with a news, forward it to me via PM so I can put the news on the Facebook page asap.

If you PM me the news already formatted that would be even more appreciated, like that:

"New EAC informative flyer to print and distribute!"
Link
virtualdn
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:32:00 PM

1.go to http://earthaddress.org/

2.click generate paper wallets

3.print the wallets

4.load each generated paper wallet with 1 eac

5.share them for free on the street, at school, in bars, with friends, etc. or even post them on the walls! Wink

post pictures and proof!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

don't you think people will ask how much 1 EAC is worth? and when they find out how little it is they will bin it?

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: